• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.Y.S.S.S.T Round one (Zabuza vs Miyamoto.)

Precog is useless if a character can't move fast enough. The character may know what happens with his precog but if he's not fast enough then it's useless.

Zaratthustra said:
The speed is equal meaning both have the same speed. Second Zabuza has speed amp vis Shunshin in result making the Shinobi faster not the reverse.
You can't switch keys for a character.

He will only know what Zabuza does if he stay in his range of 2 meters *since there no scans for a futher range*.

In those 30ft distance between them Zabuza will have enough time for Water Clone and Hidding in the Mist.
Until Musashi goes FP

Why not? Hes literally just putting forth more effort

Good think Zabuza starts with Hidden Mist, Water Clones, and CQC, which would be within range

And then send in a Water Clone as a decoy and attack Musashi from behind, triggering Musashi's Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses, allowing Musashi to precog him and do what he does

BakiHanma18 said:
Until Musashi goes FP

Good think Zabuza starts with Hidden Mist, Water Clones, and CQC, which would be within range

And then send in a Water Clone as a decoy and attack Musashi from behind, triggering Musashi's Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses, allowing Musashi to precog him and do what he does
then it should not be a different key it shoul dbe the same key, his speed amp needs to be added.

but it wont? like we explained?

precog him and the hit nothing as zabuza body replacements out of the way and then water dragons him? yes.

AnonymousBlank said:
Get this speed amp added to his page or drop it. This is why people setting up brackets usually ask for people that don't/won't have crts as it changes the match up.
How big is this speed difference? Because it seems to be the only thing in your argument that enables Musashi to get passed Zabuza's arsenal. Not that this even allowed as Zabuza is MHS+ and far faster than Musashi with unequal speed.
It's not a speed amp, what are you talking about? He's literally just going from holding back (Baki's speed) to going FP (Yujiro speed). Baki and Yujiro are the same speed tier, but Yujiro is faster. Musashi and the whole of Baki are literally going through a speed CRT rn

Not huge as of right now, but after the CRT, it could make this a speed blitz

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Why not?

Its not, I literally just explained that

Cool, Musashi stopped a jab that blitzed him from even being thrown due to precog, so precog>Shunshin
cause if not you could have base Naruto fight someone but then he goes sage mode.
escept it is in the page he literally havs the same speed.

it cant have blitzed him if he stopped it, that is an oxymoron.
Again, fallacious. Musashi isn't transforming or accessing a power or ability he doesn't have, he's literally just exerting more effort

Because it's the same tier, but Yujiro is faster. Do you want scans or something?

I can 100% get scans of it blitzing him, and then he uses precog to stop it the second time it's thrown.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Until Musashi goes FP

then it should not be a different key it shoul dbe the same key, his speed amp needs to be added.
but it wont? like we explained?

precog him and the hit nothing as zabuza body replacements out of the way and then water dragons him? yes.
It's not a speed amp dude...

You haven't "explained" anything

Except he precogs the amp and slices him before he can even use it GG

Speed is equalised, what do you not understand? Both have the same speed, no more, no less. Musashi doesn;t have a speed amp while Zabuza has via Shunshin.

..... If its not a speed amp but him holding back, then it's his max speed which get equalised. This exact thing was brought up on a MHA crt where Kappa argued that since AM holds back 75% of his speed or smth, he should get a x4 speed amp from not holding back. Literally every staff and almost every user that entered the thread shut that down so fast.

BakiHanma18 said:
Again, fallacious. Musashi isn't transforming or accessing a power or ability he doesn't have, he's literally just exerting more effort

Because it's the same tier, but Yujiro is faster. Do you want scans or something?

I can 100% get scans of it blitzing him, and then he uses precog to stop it the second time it's thrown.
Then he should either start in that key or that sholld not be a different key, its not fallascious it is how the wiki works.

then if it is not a different key or power up he shoul dhave speed amp on his profile and if it is it shoul dsay he gets faster in FP.

ok except that does not provr he would catch up to zabuza, they both have equal speeds and he has precog but zabuza can blitz his normal speed self with shunshin so I dont see your point.

Zaratthustra said:
Speed is equalised, what do you not understand? Both have the same speed, no more, no less. Musashi doesn;t have a speed amp while Zabuza has via Shunshin.
Base Musashi and alive Zabuza are equalized, Musashi enter FP key and speed is now quite unequalized. Musashi is now faster AND can precog Shunshin

BakiHanma18 said:
It's not a speed amp, what are you talking about? He's literally just going from holding back (Baki's speed) to going FP (Yujiro speed). Baki and Yujiro are the same speed tier, but Yujiro is faster. Musashi and the whole of Baki are literally going through a speed CRT rn

Not huge as of right now, but after the CRT, it could make this a speed blitz
Can you have your CRT dont before putting them into matches? It is half the reason we are having this problem.

AnonymousBlank said:
..... If its not a speed amp but him holding back, then it's his max speed which get equalised. This exact thing was brought up on a MHA crt where Kappa argued that since AM holds back 75% of his speed or smth, he should get a x4 speed amp from not holding back. Literally every staff and almost every user that entered the thread shut that down so fast.
It would be his max speed in his Base key, the key he starts with. Musashi stops holding back and would be faster.

BakiHanma18 said:
It would be his max speed in his Base key, the key he starts with. Musashi stops holding back and would be faster.
Id his FP is his base but him not holding back it would equalise to his FP.

You can't switch key, what do you not understand. You can't, it's not allowed on wiki.

Musashi either has the first key in this fight or the second which will not matter since both will be equalised.

Speed blitz can only happen if a character has a Speed Amp through a technique or a transformation. Going serious is not.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

Then he should either start in that key or that sholld not be a different key, its not fallascious it is how the wiki works.
then if it is not a different key or power up he shoul dhave speed amp on his profile and if it is it shoul dsay he gets faster in FP.

ok except that does not provr he would catch up to zabuza, they both have equal speeds and he has precog but zabuza can blitz his normal speed self with shunshin so I dont see your point.
OP says he starts in Base, he can just stop holding back. Proof that that's "how the wiki works?"

Baki is undergoing a speed revision, but the current page clearly says his keys are Base and Full Power. I can provide scans of FP being faster if you want

No, Musashi would already be faster, and I literally just said I can provide scans of Musashi stopping a move that blitzed him via precog, so that means nothing

**** all this "switching keys mid match" shit, I am questioning why he even has 2 keys. Its just a buff in physicals that doesn't even change his tier for anything, just make em the same key. I have seen people get new hax or tier changing transformations and not have a new key (they should have but that is beside the point). Who on earth gave this the okay and not a simple "higher when not holding back"?

BakiHanma18 said:
OP says he starts in Base, he can just stop holding back. Proof that that's "how the wiki works?"

Baki is undergoing a speed revision, but the current page clearly says his keys are Base and Full Power. I can provide scans of FP being faster if you want

No, Musashi would already be faster, and I literally just said I can provide scans of Musashi stopping a move that blitzed him via precog, so that means nothing
Then he cant switch keys mid match, every match ever?

You can not switch keys mid match.

No no he wont because Zabuza has the faster speed. this he gets the higher movespeed as the MHS+ character compared to a hypersonic one.

Zaratthustra said:
You can't switch key, what do you not understand. You can't, it's not allowed on wiki.
Musashi either has the first key in this fight or the second which will not matter since both will be equalised.

Speed blitz can only happen if a character has a Speed Amp through a technique or a transformation. Going serious is not.
Can you link me that rule or paste it here? If so, this fight may be taken down shortly after being added due to Baki revsions

If "going serious" brings you from Baki speed to Yujiro speed, I'd beg to differ

AnonymousBlank said:
I am questioning why he even has 2 keys. Its just a buff in physicals that doesn't even change his tier for anything, just make em the same key. I have seen people get new hax or tier changing transformations and not have a new key (they should have but that is beside the point). Who on earth gave this the okay and not a simple "higher when not holding back"?
I can link the Baki CRT page here if you have any questions or complaints. We have a CRT for powers and abilities and and one for speed

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

Then he cant switch keys mid match, every match ever?
You can not switch keys mid match.

No no he wont because Zabuza has the faster speed. this he gets the higher movespeed as the MHS+ character compared to a hypersonic one.
Still waiting to be SHOWN switches are against the rules

Except he'll never even get to amp because of precog, like I've said a million times

We've come here for a match, not for a CRT.

Rocker linked the Rules.

Speed equalized mean you will have equal speed for both characters.

Musashi has two key for a reason - one to be use when he's not serios (like you said) and another for when he is serious. It can be only one in this match.

BakiHanma18 said:
Still waiting to be SHOWN switches are against the rules

Except he'll never even get to amp because of precog, like I've said a million times
Get to amp? its not a things he has to do he just moves faster. It doesnt matter about his precog, He would simply hit either water or nothing.

Zaratthustra said:
We've come here for a match, not for a CRT.
Rocker linked the Rules.

Speed equalized mean you will have equal speed for both characters.

Musashi has two key for a reason - one to be use when he's not serios (like you said) and another for when he is serious. It can be only one in this match.
Doesn't matter, the CRT is up right now. If he, for some reason DOES get a speed amp from his Baki to Yujiro speed, regardless of the winner, the fight will be taken down

Link to the Speed Blitz rule, not switching keys

Obviously

What would prevent him from getting serious after his Extrasensory Perception?

BakiHanma18 said:
Because he is meant to be first key not second key, if you want him serious have him start in second key.

Link to the CRT please.

Also can we stop this pointless back and forth. Yes, it is relevant to this fight but this seems like a more broad subject than just Musashi. Someone just make a QnA thread for it and link this one there for more context.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Because he is meant to be first key not second key, if you want him serious have him start in second key.
Okay, but logically speaking, what actually stops him from just getting serious?

AnonymousBlank said:
Link to the CRT please.
Also can we stop this pointless back and forth. Yes, it is relevant to this fight but this seems like a more broad subject than just Musashi. Someone just make a QnA thread for it and link this one there for more context.
P&A or Speed?

Serious or not he's still first key because that's the key specified by the OP.

Musashi curently has same speed on both key.

Zaratthustra said:
Serious or not he's still first key because that's the key specified by the OP.
Musashi curently has same speed on both key.
I can link you scans proving otherwise if youd like

Doesn't matter if he has higher speed for the second key since the Key used is the First one. The only way to bypass speed equal is through stat/speed amp which Musashi doesn't have in his first key.

Zaratthustra said:
Doesn't matter if he has higher speed for the second key since the Key used is the First one. The only way to bypass speed equal is through stat/speed amp which Musashi doesn't have in his first key.
Whats stopping his key switch? I only got the speed blitz rule

The fact that it is a different key. The purposes of keys are to have them separate and unless they are straight up transformations keys are not meant to be switched to. If there is no actual increase in power then it should stay as one key.

Rocker1189 said:
The fact that it is a different key. The purposes of keys are to have them separate and unless they are straight up transformations keys are not meant to be switched to. If there is no actual increase in power then it should stay as one key.
Can you post the exact wording from the rules?

Where have you seen jumping from a key to another ? (Excluding Vivec which it's something only for him).

Usually to jump from a key to another it's need a Transformation of that calliber.

Musashi doesn't have a Transformation, doesn't have stat amp, doesn't have higher speed on the second key. He has nothing.

High Hypersonic:

- Musashi (Scales to his calc)

- Base Yujiro (Faster than Musashi)

- Base Yuichiro (Comparable to Yujiro)

- Kaku Kaioh (Comparable to Yujiro)

High Hypersonic+:

- Katsumi with Mach Fist (This speed can only be reached when using the Perfected Mach Fist)

- Kaku Kaioh with Mach Fist (Same as Katsumi)

At Least High Hypersonic+ likely higher:

- DB Yujiro (Should be far faster than anything in the verse including the Mach Fist)

- DB Yuichiro (Comparable to Yujiro)

- DB Baki Dou Baki (Matched a serious DB Yujiro for an extended period of time)

- FP Musashi (Faster than Baki)

Part of the CRT going on right now for reference

Back