• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.Y.S.S.S.T Round one (Zabuza vs Miyamoto.)

Zabuza leads with Hidden Mist before spawning a bunch of clones around his target, clones being made of water so I dunno if they would have human anatomy.

In that case precognition wouldn't work. But if they're made of water how would Musashi defeat them?

Zabuza controls the clones?

How durable are the clones? Also precog should still tell him what he plans to do with the clones and therefor how to counter it.

His precog comes via telephaty, sensing brain signals, that sort of stuff. The clones don't have brains to beggin with.

But i think he severely outskills tho

The precog will still work on Zabuza, who summons the clones and I believe he controls their actions as they lack brains.

In Naruto clones are not controlled. They are essentially their own being for the short amount of time and when they die whatever they experience goes back to the user. This is how Naruto's shadow clone at the end of the series did not know what was happening to the real Naruto.

Not sure what skill feats have to do with any of this. He is a master silent killer and learned a jutsu with a ridiculous number of hand signs. Also a decent fighter strategic wise.

Musashi Miyamoto is... Musashi Miyamoto. He's one of the most skilled fighters of the Bakiverse, and he can even somewhat fight against the likes of Yujiro who is one of the most skilled folk on the site.

He also fought on the Sekigahara War so he's skilled with fighting against large groups

Honestly i'm inclined to voting Musashi

None of that explained how he gets past anything? Like at all? Very cool he is very skilled in his verse. So what? What would he do being overwhelmed by clones in a mist that he can't see anything in. Before simply being decapitated or trapped in a bubble of water till he runs out of air? Has he fought anyone with the abilities Zabuza has?

What does he start with, in-character? And Musashi has stamina so great i can see him easily surviving a damn good time even without breath. People like Gaia could break all the world records without breaking a sweat and Musashi is above him in every conceivable way. Spec, by instance, can stay 5 minutes underwater while doing heavy swimming, and Musashi should be above him.

I'll ask this once again, since the clones are made of water, he one-shots them or he can't hurt them at all?

KGiffoni said:
What does he start with, in-character? And Musashi has stamina so great i can see him easily surviving a damn good time even without breath. People like Gaia could break all the world records without breaking a sweat and Musashi is above him in every conceivable way.

I'll ask this once again, since the clones are made of water, he one-shots them or he can't hurt them at all?
He starts with mist and clones we have said this several times. He uses mist to block up sight and escapes roots and clones for a mass attack and then he tries to decapitate the opponent. None of what you are saying matters stamina does not matter if you are dead and breaking world records does not matter either. Any ninja could break all the world records as well. That is what comes with being superhuman.

They are just as tough as him. He is not oneshot them.

Hey, i entered the thread just now.

Stamina matters in a bubble where you can't breath.

With "breaking world records" i was refering to stamina world records.

In this case i'm voting Zubaza

I mean in the bubble you can't move so having high stamina just means that you torture yourself for longer before death.

4-5 for Zabuza I think 0 for Musashi it seems. Only 3-4 for votes and I can write the ending.

Okay, so, to set some things straight

1) Musashi's normal eyesight is already better than Sharingan, as he's able to see muscle movements that haven't even happened yet. I'm not sure how obscuring his vision is going to help when he can see things that haven't happened

2) His telepathy allows him to read Zabuza's mind, so while I'd say there's an argument for the clones, nothing the actual Zabuza does will hit Musashi

3) After realizing he's ****** if he messes around, he's going to naturally go for the only Zabuza he can read the mind of and engage him. Zabuza has tremendous pain resistance, but not enough to ignore being sliced to death every time Musashi connects with his "blades". As far as the clones, his eyesight should be enough. Musashi fought and won against hundreds at once during the battle of Sekigahara, enemies surrounding him, using ranged weapons, melee weapons, and anything in between

I think Musashi definitely has my vote here

And Musashi has range too if you stop to think about it, and his main attack is via thought

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm pretty sure the surrounding water will get him when it crashes regardless.
I'm much more apprehensive. If Zabuza starts with Hidden Mist, first, it won't actually do anything to hinder Musashi, and second, now Musashi knows about jutsu, and setting up clones won't help that. He now knows that, even though he can only precog the real Zabuza, now when he sees any of the clones weaving handsigns, he's gunna know to put up his guard up. I'm not really seeing anything hitting Musashi. To stop the surrounding water, Musashi can jump to the bleachers, cling to the walls with swords, etc

I don't see how doing anything like that would help against the water dragon especially if he does not known about it. Knowing that jutsu exists and putting your guard up does not help you if you don't know what the jutsu would actually be unlike womith the sharingan. Also no I don't think his precognition is better than the sharingan. Which allows you to see things on the level of cells and determine what people can do with the flow of energy as well.

Zabuza can also hide in the water itself like the Demons Brothers or whatever they were called so surviving the Water Dragon won't mean much as now the place is flooded with water to hide in and set up an ambush or Water Prison.

Rocker1189 said:
I don't see how doing anything like that would help against the water dragon especially if he does not known about it. Knowing that jutsu exists and putting your guard up does not help you if you don't know what the jutsu would actually be unlike womith the sharingan. Also no I don't think his precognition is better than the sharingan. Which allows you to see things on the level of cells and determine what people can do with the flow of energy as well.
Okay, but the Sharingan can't see something that literally hasn't happened yet. Musashi can just with his eyesight.

Also, if the real Zabuza uses Water Dragon jutsu, which seems to be more in character, Musashi knows what it is, what it will do, and where he's going to aim it (and that he can shift the aim)

AnonymousBlank said:
Zabuza can also hide in the water itself like the Demons Brothers or whatever they were called so surviving the Water Dragon won't mean much as now the place is flooded with water to hide in and set up an ambush or Water Prison.
If Musashi is literally reading his mind, hiding won't help at all

Musashi may be getting Enahnced Senses, Afterimage Creation, Extrasensorial Perception, Enhanced Sixth and Information Analysis

Ok then should we just wait? I doubt that would change anything as precog handles most of that and this fight would be quite quick but it might just be worth it to start round 4 soon.

00potato said:
Ok then should we just wait? I doubt that would change anything as precog handles most of that and this fight would be quite quick but it might just be worth it to start round 4 soon.
Precog doesn't help that much against the clones, but these abilities do

Except it does when you can't see them?

And as i said before, Musashi has the skills to fight against large numbers. God, 13yo Baki fought with dozens of people simultaneously, let alone Musashi who participated in the Sekigahara war. He knows every sword style, i don't really see the clones hitting him.

I don't see anyone hitting him, but then again, nobody actually has an argument to say that Zabuza or any of his clones CAN hit Musashi, so Musashi can easily take this

Back