• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.Y.S.S.S.T Round one (Zabuza vs Miyamoto.)

How much time it takes until he uses those? In his fight against Kakashi he started with regular combat... if he does that against Musashi he's dead

He did that because he wasn't on top of the water yet. When he got on the water he immediately Water Prison'd Kakashi.

No, I mean NOTHING can land. Musashi can sight precog every clone, and telepathically precog and sight precog everything the real Zabuza does.

KGiffoni said:
How much time it takes until he uses those? In his fight against Kakashi he started with regular combat... if he does that against Musashi he's dead
Yeah, it seems that he starts with CQC in character, so that makes his situation even worse

Same, the more I think about it, the more certain I am the Zabuza is either slightly or marginally outclassed in every aspect of combat. I'll vote Musashi for sure

> marginally outclassed in every aspect of combat.

lol no not really, in a sword fight only sure, but with jutsu Musashi is outclassed heavily by zabuza due to AOEs.

The context of the fight indicates it's happening in an arena, and i'm sure most arenas don't have water on it...

Rocker1189 said:
> marginally outclassed in every aspect of combat.
lol no not really, in a sword fight only sure, but with jutsu Musashi is outclassed heavily by zabuza due to AOEs.
Yes, i was refering to CQC.

00potato said:
Musashi 2
Zab... Should I just keep the votes or say that they would be debunked.
I would allow the Zabuza some time to combat my claims. If they don't have anything in, say, 24-48 hours, or if Zabuza reaches 7 votes on the debunked logic, go through and eliminate any votes that use the faulty logic, but ONLY the faulty ones

I dont see how anything we said is debunked logic, Musashi has no actual counter to the clones nor to AOE jutsu, he has the advantage in CQC, but Zabuza would not use that for more than a couple of clashes.

Also Zabuza did not actually start in CQC he used a clone in CQC.

It would only take one or two clashes so he likely wouldn't get to use AOE. Musashi knows what he is going to do before he will do it and Zabuza will think he will catch him off guard with the mist. This combined with the skill gap should cause it to end on the first clash. Zabuza did start with a direct clash in the start against Kakashi so he will likely do that here.

Okay, but the AOE is nowhere near big enough to actually catch him with 2 types of precog. The clones, he can only precog from sight, but he's literally going to be able to precog and evade everything all the Zabuza's throw, especially after the real Zabuza uses any jutsu, as he's literally going to be able to precog both the weaving of the hand signs via sight, and what the jutsu is and what he intends to do with it via telepathy. Zabuza can not touch Musashi

Rocker1189 said:
^exactly. He would clash with a clone not with the real zabuza.
He knows which one is the real one, as the real Zabuza is literally the only one there that has brain signals, as we discussed earlier

BakiHanma18 said:
Okay, but the AOE is nowhere near big enough to actually catch him with 2 types of precog. The clones, he can only precog from sight, but he's literally going to be able to precog and evade everything all the Zabuza's throw, especially after the real Zabuza uses any jutsu, as he's literally going to be able to precog both the weaving of the hand signs via sight, and what the jutsu is and what he intends to do with it via telepathy. Zabuza can not touch Musashi
The dragon's aoe was big enough to cover a large area of a forest.

Not with the mist he wont.

he can precog the weaving but he sure as hell cant precog the dragon. And clones can use jutsu too.

I beg to differ.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
The dragon's aoe was big enough to cover a large area of a forest.
Not with the mist he wont.

he can precog the weaving but he sure as hell cant precog the dragon. And clones can use jutsu too.

I beg to differ.
So someone with a fairly decent AOE vs someone who knows you're about to weave handsigns, what will happen when you do, and can start running away or evading before your handsigns even start, let alone the actual water dragon appearing

Ive already said that the mist literally does nothing, as the Sharingan, which can see things very clearly, can somewhat help Kakashi with the fog. Musashi can literally see muscle movements that haven't happened yet with his normal eyesight, so Musashi's eyes>>>>Sharingan. The mist is useless

Bruh he's literally reading his mind. He precog the handsigns via eyesight and the dragon via telepathy. After he sees the real Zabuza weaving handsigns and summoning a water dragon, or clones, or the mist, he's going to figure out quite easily that when he precogs the clones weaving handsigns, it means he needs to evade

You can, but your argument isn't helping your case

You are saying his eyesight is better than sharingan than predictign but none of that proves that he can see through a fog, can he seal cell sized objects as well since his eyes are apparently better than the sharingan? If not then no he can not see thorugh the mist.

He might see the dragon but he still can not do anything about it.

Neither are yours.. all you are syaing is since he can see muscle movements before they happen therefore he can see through mist bette rthan ashringan that allows people to see cell sized objects, yeah I call bs on that.

Btw, how can he know from muscle movements that the specific handsign will create Water Clones or the Water Dragon? We never saw handsings for Water Clones, while the Hidden in the Mist has only one, and the Water Dragon has around 30-40 I think.

Yes, he moves his fingers but what they will create or manifest no.

Btw - You should also change the Reason for Information Analysis on Musashi profile ( knew the fact Motobe was full of hidden weapons, even if Motobe didn't expose them once in the one stated and accepted on the Baki verse thread - identified the fighting style of Motobe at first glance, what was explictly said by Katsumi). Also, that's more like limited information analysis.

Rocker1189 said:
You are saying his eyesight is better than sharingan than predictign but none of that proves that he can see through a fog, can he seal cell sized objects as well since his eyes are apparently better than the sharingan? If not then no he can not see thorugh the mist.
He might see the dragon but he still can not do anything about it.

Neither are yours.. all you are syaing is since he can see muscle movements before they happen therefore he can see through mist bette rthan ashringan that allows people to see cell sized objects, yeah I call bs on that.
That is 100% a fallacious argument. He doesn't need to be able to seal with his eyes to see through the mist, Musashi can literally see things that haven't happened yet. How is obscuring his vision going to help at all????

Forget the dragon, he'll be out of the AOE before Zabuza finishes the handsigns. He's precoging Zabuza handsigns and what they'll lead to, so before Zabuza even starts weaving, Musashi will already be evading.

You can call BS as you please, but, referring to point no 1, how is obsuring the vision of someone who can see things that haven't happened yet in anyway going to impede him???

BakiHanma18 said:
That is 100% a fallacious argument. He doesn't need to be able to deal with his eyes to see through the mist, Musashi can literally see things that haven't happened yet. How is obscuring his vision going to help at all????

Forget the dragon, he'll be out of the AOE before Zabuza finishes the handsigns. He's precoging Zabuza handsigns and what they'll lead to, so before Zabuza even starts weaving, Musashi will already be evading.

You can call BS as you please, but, referring to point no 1, how is obsuring the vision of someone who can see things that haven't happened yet in anyway going to impede him???
In relation to muscle movement apparently also I guess I really need scans on his precog, at first it sounded like it was based off of muscle movement now it sounds like streaight up reading the future?

which wont matter too much due to the aoe of the dragon.

Zaratthustra said:
Btw, how can he know from muscle movements that the specific handsign will create Water Clones or the Water Dragon? We never saw handsings for Water Clones, while the Hidden in the Mist has only one, and the Water Dragon has around 30-40 I think.
Yes, he moves his fingers but what they will create or manifest no.

Btw - You should also change the Reason for Information Analysis on Musashi profile ( knew the fact Motobe was full of hidden weapons, even if Motobe didn't expose them once in the one stated and accepted on the Baki verse thread - identified the fighting style of Motobe at first glance, what was explictly said by Katsumi). Also, that's more like limited information analysis.
Because he's precogging the handsigns via sight, but seeing the intended result by reading Zabuza's mind, meaning if he intends to weave X signs to use Y jutsu, Musashi will now know that X combination of handsigns lead to Y result. If the clones cast a jutsu that requires no handsigns, Musashi is screwed, but no matter the handsigns, if the original Zabuza casts a jutsu, his mind will be read

Musashi can read minds, so as long as he can mind read Zabuza for all the jutsu hand sign weaving combos, he can use his sight precog to evade clones

Ill bring this up in the CRT and see both why it is considered IA currently and if it needs to be changed

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
That is 100% a fallacious argument. He doesn't need to be able to deal with his eyes to see through the mist, Musashi can literally see things that haven't happened yet. How is obscuring his vision going to help at all????

In relation to muscle movement apparently also I guess I really need scans on his precog, at first it sounded like it was based off of muscle movement now it sounds like streaight up reading the future?
which wont matter too much due to the aoe of the dragon.
Muscle movement=weaving handsigns

He doesn't need to "read the future", he can read Zabuza handsigns and read his mind for precog, but I'll ask for the scans

Again, Zabuza's still gunna be weaving handsigns while Musashi could A) dip out or B) just attack him while he's weaving

BakiHanma18 said:

He doesn't need to "read the future", he can read Zabuza handsigns and read his mind for precog, but I'll ask for the scans

Again, Zabuza's still gunna be weaving handsigns while Musashi could A) dip out or B) just attack him while he's weaving
Hence if his reading muscle movement is via sigt how can he do so through a mist, you are making less sense as we go on, the fact that he can read muscle movements better than the shringan does not mean that his sight is ont he same level of the sharingan allowing him to see thougt a mist, the sharingan can see shit onthe cellular level like I have said again and again.

He can read zabuza's mind that is great but not that of the clones.

His clones can also weave signs in the mist which he cant read.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

Hence if his reading muscle movement is via sigt how can he do so through a mist, you are making less sense as we go on, the fact that he can read muscle movements better than the shringan does not mean that his sight is ont he same level of the sharingan allowing him to see thougt a mist, the sharingan can see shit onthe cellular level like I have said again and again.
He can read zabuza's mind that is great but not that of the clones.

His clones can also weave signs in the mist which he cant read.
You're not understanding, he can read said muscle movements via sight before they actually happe. Unless Kakashi has a feat of seeing something that hasn't even happened, Musashi's eyesight is clearly able to see through the mist to some degree higher than Kakashi. Cellular eyesight<<<<<< Eyesight that somehow sees the future

He can see their handsigns tho

But Musashi can see through the mist, unless you have that Kakashi future sight feat

BakiHanma18 said:
You're not understanding, he can read said muscle movements via sight before they actually happe. Unless Kakashi has a feat of seeing something that hasn't even happened, Musashi's eyesight is clearly able to see through the mist to some degree higher than Kakashi. Cellular eyesight<<<<<< Eyesight that somehow sees the future

But Musashi can see through the mist, unless you have that Kakashi future sight feat
Yes I know you said that 100 times, but he still requires sight which he wont have in the mist. No he cant see through the mist and the shringan has better feats of sight than he does he just has bette rfeats of precog. yes if the eyesight actually sees the future without requiring to see anything but you say via sight which means he has to see. He wont be able to see through the mist thus he cant precog.

not in the mist and he can keep track of multiple hand signs at once?

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

Yes I know you said that 100 times, but he still requires sight which he wont have in the mist. No he cant see through the mist and the shringan has better feats of sight than he does he just has bette rfeats of precog. yes if the eyesight actually sees the future without requiring to see anything but you say via sight which means he has to see. He wont be able to see through the mist thus he cant precog.
not in the mist and he can keep track of multiple hand signs at once?
Okay, then explain to me how obsuring the vision of someone that can see things that aren't even happening yet will work at all? Making it difficult to see something doesn't help anything at all. What do you think is harder to see? Something obsured by a dense mist, or something that hasn't happened?

Yes in the mist, and yes, refer to Sekigahara, which we discussed earlier

BakiHanma18 said:
Okay, then explain to me how obsuring the vision of someone that can see things that aren't even happening yet will work at all? Making it difficult to see something doesn't help anything at all. What do you think is harder to see? Something obsured by a dense mist, or something that hasn't happened?

First explain to me how his precog works, is it via sight or not, if it is then he needs feats of being apabel tof seeing thought the mist or at least seeing things onthe level of the sharingan (example: cells) if not then no he can not see through the mist. It is either via sight or it is not.

Also, the signal that Musashi use to precog his oponent seem in the Manga that he need to basically see the oponent and potato said that it only works on one enemy. Good he will know the first thing Zabuza will do but not the next as the Hidding in the Mist will cancel his vision.

Even if he precog his Hidding in the Mist - that's just one handsing and the Water Clone is signless.

You said he will go out of the AOE zone but have you seen the range it has? If shinobi can't go out of it, Musashi will more than sure can't.

The manga panel even focuses on Musashi's eyes when he reads Baki's signal - it all time in his vision. Never in that chapter was Baki in a hidding place.

Rocker1189 said:
BakiHanma18 said:

First explain to me how his precog works, is it via sight or not, if it is then he needs feats of being apabel tof seeing thought the mist or at least seeing things onthe level of the sharingan (example: cells) if not then no he can not see through the mist. It is either via sight or it is not.
I already said I was going to ask for the scan. I'm currently waiting for a response

Zaratthustra said:
Also, the signal that Musashi use to precog his oponent seem in the Manga that he need to basically see the oponent and potato said that it only works on one enemy. Good he will know the first thing Zabuza will do but not the next as the Hidding in the Mist will cancel his vision.
Even if he precog his Hidding in the Mist - that's just one handsing and the Water Clone is signless.

You said he will go out of the AOE zone but have you seen the range it has? If shinobi can't go out of it, Musashi will more than sure can't.

The manga panel even focuses on Musashi's eyes when he reads Baki's signal - it all time in his vision. Never in that chapter was Baki in a hidding place.
It's never said that his telepathy is reliant on seeing the opponent, and what is shown would actually show contrary, as he's literally just receiving brain signals

The telepathy would warn him of clone creation, and for the rest, see point 1

From what I have been told, it was a portion of a forest. From what I've seen, at the speed these characters are moving, it's not that big of a deal. Shinobi can't read minds

That doesn't mean anything, as again, it's never said anywhere that receiving brain signals is reliant in any way on eye contact

In the manga it just shown for like what 2 meters the distance between Baki and Musashi.

It focuses on Musashi's eyes everytime before he reads an attack (3 times exaclty).

Also it seems that he gain these signals of the brain before 0.5 the action takes place. Something that is a weakness on Baki verse from what I remember. That physical limitation that the Baki verse has.

Zaratthustra said:
In the manga it just shown for like what 2 meters the distance between Baki and Musashi.
It focuses on Musashi's eyes everytime before he reads an attack (3 times exaclty).

Also it seems that he gain these signals of the brain before 0.5 the action takes place. Something that is a weakness on Baki verse from what I remember. That physical limitation that the Baki verse has.
1) You'd have to have actual proof that eye contact is required, as they could also just be focusing on there eyes to show that they are about to fight or they're on alert

2) No, we've had 2 CRTs about 0.5, and 0.5 seconds is a false time that doesn't make sense. It isn't a weakness in the verse, as we've seen fodder react massively faster than 0.5 seconds

Baki Dou Volume 3 - Chapter 31, Page 3, 5, 6, 7, 15, 16.

So false means that the author statement are not good?

Back