• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Movie

Episodes 23-26 have all been leaked and are now on Dailymotion. Before it was on dailymotion you has to download it through MEGA.

Peter1129 said:
By the way the entire season 7 has been leaked. And apparently the Pony of Shadows says that Twilight is almost as strong as Starswirl. So I think she still scales.

nice to just spoile shi asshole.

Just checked. Yeah, I still don't think it's good enough proof as Twilight herself saying she can't do these things, and especially since the PoS is, as already stated, not at full strength.

I think it's good further justification for "At least" and "likely far higher", though.

Js250476 said:
Also should the PoS scale to 4-C? iirc he's comparable to Starswirl
What are you talking about? PoS is far superior to all of the Pillars of Old Equestria. In fact he might either be the second strongest or the strongest big bad so far.

EDIT: too much of a spoiler so I removed the last sentence.

Well I just went off what I've heard didn't expect the episode to air so soon after all so I haven't seen it yet but I'll definitely watch it soon

Being fair to Twilight we don't actually know how weak PoS was. He could have been 10% weaker or half power. He was considered a threat to the pillars and broke Starswirls sheild in a couple blasts.

The fact that Twilight actually hurt him and knocked him back is a feat of it's own, considering this is the first time she actually held her own with a "Princess Level" threat.

On topic am I the only one disturbed by Novo? Seriously she was willing to potentially drown everyone for one persons mistake. I can understand getting pissed at a thief, but risking their lives was out of line.

Well we have seen the PoS's Full power though at least I think that was his full power at the second half of part 2.

So I guess PoS is going to be High 4-C right? He did tank a powered up magic beam from those things. Or is he just 4-C?

Now that i think about it is there still no profile for Tantabus, Starswirl, and a few other relevant comic characters yet?

Peter1129 said:
So I guess PoS is going to be High 4-C right? He did tank a powered up magic beam from those things. Or is he just 4-C?
He was considered a massive threat to 6 ponies on par with each other at his peak, so maybe high 4-C at max power? It did take all of them to even fight the guy.

At the end of part 2 it also took the power of everybody at the battle to drag him away from the shadows. That's a powered up High 4-C item used by ten characters plus 3 4-Cs and a normal unicorn.

Also I hope Dark could find a relativistic feat of Storm King's sun moving cause it could potentially upgrade god tiers to 4-B

@Azathoth

Maybe we could give Twilight an "At most 4-C" rating, if she is almost as strong as Starswirl?

During Part 1 of Shadows Plays - SG says something intresting:

SG: And you (Twilight) did earn your wings by finishing one of Starswirl's spells...

TS: Exactly! SG: ...but, then I messed with one and nearly destroyed the universe, so...

19:30

Malcolm Neill said:
During Part 1 of Shadows Plays - SG says something intresting:
SG: And you (Twilight) did earn your wings by finishing one of Starswirl's spells... TS: Exactly! SG: ...but, then I messed with one and nearly destroyed the universe, so...(edited)
Yeah. That's from when she was messing around with time travel.

Antvasima said:
@Azathoth
Maybe we could give Rwilight an "At most 4-C" rating, if she is almost as strong as Starswirl?
Maybe. Though to be entirely fair, both the Pony of Shadows and Starswirl himself are in a weakened state when this happens. Starswirl and his gang also stored quite a bit of their magic in what would become the Tree of Harmony before sealing themselves away.

Also going to point out that, while unrelated, the show portrays Starswirl's banishing of the sirens...a loooooot differently than the comics tried to.

Just finished the Season 7 finale and I feel it gives credence for a "pssibly 4-C" for Twilight if she is nearly as powerful as Starswirl.

As for the PoS, he tanked some pretty hefty stuff, so I feel he probably is High 4-C, though he definitely could still be in the 4-C area. Also the episode was really good.

Pikachu942 said:
As for the PoS, he tanked some pretty hefty stuff, so I feel he probably is High 4-C, though he definitely could still be in the 4-C area. Also the episode was really good.
He did tank the EoH, and while it really hurt him, that is saying something considering how hard it wrecked Discord.

Yeah very true, though I feel separate keys for weakened and full power PoS would also be a good idea. Weakened PoS was overtaken by Twilight + Starlight, while full power PoS took

SPOILERS

The combined power of the EoH, Starlight and all of the PoH, whom seem to all be at least comparable to the EoH when they have their items if what I saw in the episode is correct. So basically, 2 EoH + a being on par with Alicorn Twilight and Starswirl. And he was still fighting it. That kind of durability via my personal scaling is in the realm of Full Power Tirek, since the EoH IMO are between 3 and 4 Alicorns in strength, it comes to close to 8 Alicorns total. I think that more then deserves a High 4-C durability, similar to Nightmare Rarity, but as for High 4-C AP that's up for debate, since he did seem to be at a relative stalemate when Twilgiht and Starlight both tried to pull...Stigien I think his name was? Out, so in terms of AP him being on par with them combined might be correct.

Back