• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Movie

Also just to point it out, there's a scene in the episode Secrets and Pies where Rainbow Dash is able to dispose of one of Pinkie's pies in less than the amount of time it took for Pinkie to blink.

Also, in the Season 7 finale, Applejack had a feat where she stopped a gigantic stone from crushing multiple ponies all by herself and pushed it away over a wall. This one in particular I think would be a good one to calculate.

Yeah I know it probably wouldn't for Dash I was just thinking about it is all. Also, we really need to get that Rarity feat evaluated so we can get Low 7-B for a majority of the cast. I still don't know why Rainbow Dash was downgraded from her 7-A rating or whatever to High 7-C, it looked like somebody just did it with not CRT and we have a calculation to prove she is in that tier.

Also should the Sirens still scale to Starswirl? Cause I think fiendship is magic 3 might be retconed now

I mean they still had to be sealed instead of outright beaten, plus I still think their feats in Rainbow Rocks justify their tier.

We could wait and see how the Legends of Magic comic expands on the Sirens. Since it's been confirmed they will appear.

Didn't she match a casual magic blast from the Staff of Sacanas during the last 20 or so minutes of the movie?

Maybe I'll see what others have to say first I just hope Darkanine or someone can calc the sun moving with it at least to see if there's no FTL moments with it

@Js

They should still scale based on being a threat to Equestria and requiring BFR to actually beat. Which is the reason they were Tier 4 in the first place, since Fiendship isn't canon to the show.

@Peter

She did. And then both she and Twilight were about to be killed by the same staff, moments later. Scaling her to it also implies Tempest > Celestia + Luna + Cadance + Twilight, which is pretty obviously false.

@Ever

Above characters like NMM, Chrysalis, and Sombra. Almost certainly above the Sirens. Below fully amped Tirek and Storm King. Above Discord if we assume the Elements are full power against all "evil" beings.

The finale also makes me very curious on the timeline of early Equestria, as it seem so like the Sirens were actually the first creatures to attack.

It all just makes me wonder the exact order of events in past Equestria up to Nightmare Moon's banishment.

Yeah probably the only event earlier would be the three Pony tribes coming together after beating the Wendigos

So, are any statistics changes going to be performed, or should we leave Twilight and characters scaled from her as they are?

I am fine with "At most 4-C".

It would more likely be "At most Low 4-C", since even if we assume Twilight is almost as strong as Starswirl and that her movie statement means the sun is the only thing she couldn't move, she's weaker than someone's whose defining feat is base 4-C. Though that's more semantics.

I feel the safest route for her is "At least <insert old Twilight's Tier>, at most Low 4-C".

Which other characters need to be rescaled from this?

I think only Starlight? Though I'm also not sure why Trixie with the Alicorn Amulet is rated as 4-C, since the "Alicorn Amulet" is both in and out of universe nothing but a cool name. It was even called the "Unicharm" up until voice recording.

Okay. Feel free to appropriately adjust all 3 pages then.

Cadance should also be changed to either Likely or Possibly 4-C as well don't forget that.

So are we going to make pages for all of the "Pillars of Hope"? I believe we can use Legends of magic specificaly as a connection to the show as it uses the same book and characters and the series was confirmed to be tied to Season 7.

So why are we making all these pages High 7-C? I thought the Rarity calc means everything should be Low 7-B (also Rainbow and up should still be 7-A >_>)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
They will be. Stuff just needs to be fully approved and then basically everything that is currently High 7-C will go to that.
Curiously what were Twilight's exact words in regards to not moving the Sun?

Js250476 said:
Also can I just say Sonambula has the best Egyptian voice ever
I dislike Starswirls voice. I mean it's cool, and it fits him. It's just a difficult acccent for me to remember properly. Kinda like Luna's, difficult to pinpoint. I dislike accents I have a hard time remembering.

I guess so but it's great Starswirl is around in the present now maybe this means more upgrades in the future ovo

Lightbuster30 said:
Curiously what were Twilight's exact words in regards to not moving the Sun?
Luna: So... you're saying you want us the move the sun...AND the moon...for a party?

Twilight: Well, I'd do it myself... except I don't have your magic.

^ Exact quote.

Well that wording kinda proves it since we already went over you don't need specific magic to move them when they got upgraded to tier 4 in the first place

Luna: So... you're saying you want us the move the sun...AND the moon...for a party?

Twilight: Well, I'd do it myself... except I don't have your magic.

^ Exact quote.

That is way too vague imo. That is far and away from explicit like you said it was. Too many ways to interpret that. Just as you can boast to destroy a mountain, only to destroy a city block level character at full strength, you can say you are too weak to destroy a building, only to kill a city level character.
It's sounds more like she isn't confident she can do it, plus she puts the princesses on a pedestal anyway. You can't fail to do something if you don't try it to begin with.

Especially when she deflected a blast from a weakened High 4-C character. Feats>>>>Statements. No small star characters are going to go around deflecting A High 4-C, not unless you want to try and prove he was at 1% of his max power.

Back