• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony (IDW) General Discussion Thread

Yes, I remember this, I also knew this feat was calculated at 5-A, but I could never find this 5-A calc

Also, was the MLP: The Manga is really connected to or this is in the same universe from IDW comics?

Paulo did some math about that some time ago
AFC10357-F64A-417E-9C3A-735B6C5E5D1A
Edit:although Paulo made a mistake not all of the Mane 6 was there since Rarity was captured so it would be divided by 6

So, Naruto vs MLP could be real then ...

But honestly, I think the princesses did most of the work, but I don't think the Mane 6 has anything like 1% or less

I still disagree with anyone scaling to that. Why would they need to put even a literal percent of a percent when they have the princesses?

I mean Even Luna is noticeably struggling and comments moving the Moon closer to Earth is more difficult then she imagined. While Celestia tells everyone to concentrate

Ergo if they didn't even contribute the bare minimum to it they wouldn't have been needed at all.

Tad inconsistent I know only possible explanation I can see is Luna being depowered in the arc. til the very end.

Edit: Doggo puts it well in the comments here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DoggoRoboto/Rainbow_Dash_(IDW)#WikiaArticleComments

So speaking of which: Cosmos says you can't destroy malice, likely in reference to the fact that malice is an idea that can't actually be destroyed conventionally. Might be more evidence for type 2 AE.

Yo, am I the only one who realized that Discord's machine has 2% chocalate milk labelled on it and the container has a white lid white black spots like a cow? Might have been a stealth pun. Either that or I'm delusional.

Im curious as to where the Bookworm fits in all this. Does he get an upgrade in any way or is he stuck where he is?

Back