• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony (IDW) General Discussion Thread

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well, I would like to start, will we have High 3-A Queen Chrysalis?
Probably not.High 3A comes from the sisters and discord and she doesnt sacle to them in the comics

I've seen Dark mention it in passing so most likely. I would like it to she's one of the most haxed MLP characters who's name isn't Discord and who doesn't love our malice personified yandere

Question, what can we call Twilight when her horn and eyes are overflowing with magic? She seemed to be considerably stronger than she normally was when she fought Queen Chrysalis in this state

Speaking of Celestia and resistances I feel I should mention this.

In the Nightmare Moon Fiendship issue NMM teams up with a species called the Nyx who are responsible for giving ponies dreams and can even change memories despite this they were unable to enter Celestia's mind because it was to strong. They were only able to enter after weakening Celestia's magic from having to restore all the ponies in Equestria. NMM then enters her mind by using the entire Nyx race. despite being weakened Celestia still beat NMM on a mental plane.

Issue for full context https://***************.to/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Fiendship-is-Magic/Issue-4?id=59228

It seems in some cases that IDW MLP characters may have resistance to haxxies if their magical power is greater than the hax user magic.

Yeah based on the issue it looks like resistance to Mind, Memory and Dream manipulation to me.

Since this is attributed to her magic it could probably scale to others.

I think the Mane Six might have some resistance to Power Nullification through their friendship.

Twilight was getting Power Nulled by a spell on Nightmare Rarity's castle that made so she couldn't use her normal magic, yet they could still use the magic of their friendship, which they later use to fly back to Earth and to help tur Rarity back to normal.

Spike was also shown to be able to use that.

Basically, the magic of friendship can still be used even when affected by a spell that would null regular magic.

Back