• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony (IDW) General Discussion Thread

Well, we know the comic's multiverse is infinite but I don't remember any statement of any character being able to destroy the entire multiverse.

I remember we have a 2-C baseline feat (with the original universe and the protagonists evil counterparts universe merging), but this was not caused by a character unfortunately, it was a effect caused by Celestia, Mane 6 and Spike visiting their evil counterparts universe and creating a paradox in the process

Considering we accept Pony of Shadows being on the same level of Full Power Lord Tirek or even stronger, Eris defeating him seems unbelievable, but is what happened

Yeah, I agree with EoH being 2-C, considering the show is cannon for the comics, Nightmare Moon was able to clash with Celestia using the EoH and struggle with her beam before being defeat, also NMM had some difficulty beating Celestia before this one use the EoH, meaning Celestia and Luna can probably get 2-C

She also was completely helpless against Luna when she got her magic back.

That's kinda more proof if Tia and Lulu consistently crap on someone with a 3-A feat.

I mean didn't the Pony of Shadows tank the elements in the show? His future version should at least be that strong

Since the show is cannon for the comics, I think we should use the same multipliers we use for the show characters, ie POS should be 8x stronger than Base Celestia and Luna which could be 2-C baseline in the future

Js250476 said:
I mean didn't the Pony of Shadows tank the elements in the show? His future version should at least be that strong
Correction, he tanked two EoH combined (Six Pillars and Mane Six [without Twilight's element] versions)

Discord is already immeasurable but I was wondering if we could use future Stygian devouring the light of his universe as a speed feat (even assuming it took him like a 1000 years it would still be MFTL+)

On second thought, Base Celestia gets one-shot from Nightmare Moon, but considering she survived NMM's attack and after a moment of fainting, she woke up, Base Luna and Celestia must be get "High 3-A, likely 2-C", what do you think?

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well, we know the comic's multiverse is infinite but I don't remember any statement of any character being able to destroy the entire multiverse.
To answer this, there is actually a statement from Future POS that he would "Overrun every reality and make them as empty and corrupted as his" so it could be a 2-A statement. (Can't link it rn cause mobile)

Js250476 said:
I think the PoS would be destroying the widen multiverse over time rather than the entire infinite multiverse all at once, considering that if he were able to do it alone, he wouldn't have to corrupt Celestia and Luna, so then train them for help him to reach this objective

Yes, but also this scan indicates that he would have more difficulty in destroying and corrupting each universe of widen multiverse by doing it alone, but with the help of Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon, that goal could be facilitated, indicating that he has not raw power to destroy the entire multiverse at once

The two could damage each other, and we know Celestia was able to survive NMM beam, as I said this is a rough draft, I have a long job ahead, don't worry

Shouldn't it say something like "who can harm her" so it woud direct people to her durability? "Who has the same level of strength as Celestia" sounds kind of weird, but maybe that's just me.

The Elements are not 2-C. The entire reason things were fusing was because of a combination of the mirror shattering and Celestia and Luna's evil energy causing an unbalance. It was a chain reaction. All the Elements did was drain the energy and transfer it to Sombra. The Elements themselves were not restoring the walls between dimensions and there's no proof they were. Contextually, it's far more likely a result of the chain reaction being undone.

Yeah I saw you did an excellent job making it.

Only things i'd change is also add petrifaction to Celestia's first key (since she showed this in the series finale) and the Eris scans are currently leading to an error.

Back