• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually fun fact, First Person Shooter games and Zombie shows are for babies because that's what younger kids in this era are in to. Real men play Nintendo and classic Sega games, and watch My Little Pony because mature people care about execution then they do about the cover of something.

Same.

I liked the character stuff with the Young Six but I felt like the Tree just living really removes all the impact from the first episode of this season. Sombra's entire assault on Equestria has been effectively reverted in just one episode.

I would've liked it more if it aired later, I think.

Not related too much too the show but the thread of characters having MK style intros before they fight had a few interesting ones from MLP:

This one from Robot792:

Pinkie Pie vs Deadpool (Marvel Comics)

Deadpool: *teleports on screen, before he grabs the camera, positioning it behind him as he holds it up for a selfie, pointing with his thumb in the direction of the opponent* So this is the next chump I need to fight?

Pinkie Pie: *floats down with a group of balloons tied around her waste, before they unravel and float away, leaving Pinkie Pie behind* Oooh! You can see them too?

Deadpool: *tosses the camera back to its position* Oh? Perhaps this will be fun then!

These one's are also from Robot792:

Bill Cipher vs Discord

Intro 1

Bill: *An eye opens in the middle of space, before Bill's bricks flip into place* You're supposed to be the spirit of chaos?

Discord: *A nearly-anthropomorphic lion's arm appears out of existence before pulling open a zipper pull, revealing Discord's Realm, before the arm disappears. Discord then floats through the hole Mary Poppins-style before the hole in space-time simply vanishes and the Umbrella flies away, its canopy opening and closing to push itself away* What fun would life be without a bit of chaos?

Bill: *Bill raises his hand, before he clenches his fist, blue flames erupting from his palm and engulfing his hand* How about we find out who's stranger?

Intro 2

Bill: You seem to care about this "Fluttershy."

Discord: If you lay a hand on her, I swear-

Bill: Shame she's not around anymore to see you go.

Intro 3

Discord: *A hand, similar to an eagle's claw, appears, before pinching onto an unseen object, the sound of a sneeze occurring as Discord's arm pulls himself into existence by the scruff of his neck* So you're the one causing chaos around here?

Bill: *Blendin Blandin walks forward, his goggles missing as his eyes glow yellow, before Bill floats out of the body, which drops to the ground before fizzling out of existence like television static* For a spirit of chaos, this place is looking rather bland.

Discord: *Drinks a cup of chocolate milk, consuming the glass itself, before he throws the milk away, which explodes off screen* Sometimes reality is just stranger than any chaos.

Speaking of Discord, anyone else think his picture should be changed? The one he has now is kinda... weird. It's just him hunched over and it's not really that interesting or reflective of his chaotic personality. Wasn't there a pic of him holding the cross used for controlling the strings on puppets and holding a glass of chocolate milk or something?

EMagoIorSouI said:
Are...are his wings lower on his back than they should be? Not only does that make his chest look way more elongated than it already is, but having his wings so close to his legs is even more distracting.

Sorry if I sound nitpicky, but I'd really like a good picture that isn't so off-putting or distracting.

It's inconsistent. His wings tend to appear on numerous different parts on his back in the show. The same case goes for Darkanine's image and it looks a lot more odd. I don't mean to pat myself on the back but my image seems to the cleanest one comapred to the others.

Yeah, but with Darkanine's his back is arced backwards, so for me it's not as notable. My personal preference is the chocalate milk one. Just needs some outline editing.

The only part about the chocolate milk one is I wish it showed his eyes. His eye are quite a noticeable part about him whta with them being yellow and red and having differently sized pupils. Plus I dislike photos of characters with their eyes closed.

Personally I'd say Darkanine's or mine. Darkanine's probably works most considering that is the most commonly used Discord vector in the community. (From what I've seen, at least)

Lightbuster30 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
Heads up. Gonna be making another revision thread sometime in the near future, this one is going to go over a lot more major stuff.
It's not gonna be a downgrade is it?
Of course not, although I'm still curious as to where the 6-B rating comes from. Instead it's going to go over some of the powers and abilities of several characters.

6-B comes from a calc of mine on the Sonic Rainboom.Though Azathoth found an issue with it, so I had to make a completely new one. He has yet to comment though, so he must be busy.

On Discord's profile the link to the astral projection power leads to him taking away the Mane 6's horns and wings I was hoping someone could fix that.

Kind of a shame (not really) that Grimdark fanfics fell out of favor in recent years, because that shot of Luna petting the Goose would make a great image for a Luna Republic fanfiction.

Also yay, finally confirmation on Twilight and Spike (and the rest of the Mane Six?) relationship. Very sweet episode, my favorite of the season so far. The misadventures of the Mane Six was also lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back