• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp S9 E8 Frenemies is out and I have to say the episode did live up to the hype. Also we got a bit more powerscaling this episode.

So Tirek in his second form can't absorb Base Chrysalis' magic. And after Chrysalis willingly let Tirek absorb her magic Tirek went from his second form to his third form. So Base Chrysalis is pretty much confirmed 4-C at this point. This also further supports Alicorn Twilight being 4-C as her evil clone was able to overpower Base Chrysalis.

Also Grogar without his bell is much stronger than both Chrysalis and Tirek combined. So current Grogar is likely much stronger than Discord since he would be even stronger than Third Form Tirek who could absorb Discord's magic.

Peter1129 said:
Welp S9 E8 Frenemies is out and I have to say the episode did live up to the hype. Also we got a bit more powerscaling this episode.
So Tirek in his second form can't absorb Base Chrysalis' magic. And after Chrysalis willingly let Tirek absorb her magic Tirek went from his second form to his third form. So Base Chrysalis is pretty much confirmed 4-C at this point. This also further supports Alicorn Twilight being 4-C as her evil clone was able to overpower Base Chrysalis.

Also Grogar even without his bell is much stronger than both Chrysalis and Tirek combined. So current Grogar is even likely stronger than Discord since he would be even stronger than Third Form Tirek who could absorb Discord's magic.
Right, so in other words, Twilight and Chrysalis are in fact Star level. However, it just so happens that they are lower into the tier than Celestia.

By the way do we even need to have a Post-Shining Armor key for Tirek? Cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't shown to get any bigger or stronger from absorbing his magic. So shouldn't it just be

Keys: Weakened | Post-Equestria| Post-Mane 6 | Post-Discord | Post-Alicorn Magic

Well to be fair even Third Form Tirek was only able to make a small hole in it. And Grogar did say his power was greater than theirs combined. So I believe it wasn't that Grogar couldn't punch a hole in it but rather he couldn't make a hole big enough or he couldn't get to the mountain because of the wind and stuff.

I'd really wait to make any changes to Tirek and Grogar on that until the finale airs. We still barely know the upper limits of Grogars power, let alone his plan.

I really wanted to see Discord fight Cosmos, but just going by that title card, I think his chances are pretty slim at this point. C'mon Discord, there can only be one Spirit of Chaos in Equestria!

Spike further proves he's the greatest hero

I thought it was pretty good some really nice lines and character moments for Discord

Feats wise did Discord travel to the moon back to Earth? I saw what looked like his tail extending near the end so I assume he didn't teleport.

I haven't read it yet it's not out online in the usual place, which still hasn't added the previous one either.

Not related to the main series but I just finished up profiles for the main cast of Fallout Equestria on the FC/OC wiki looking to get some thoughts on them. Currently working on the villians but yeah. Sad to see production on the show officially ending though, but damn the show had a good run.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I wish DarkAnine where still here to confirm
Iirc there was an official Tweet that confirmed that LoM tie into the Season 7 Finale, Equestria Daily says so at least. Plus, I believe it was comic 6 where Sunburst discovers Starswirl's journal leading into Shadow play.

I can't remember why, but to my memory it was rejected as canon because apparently the comics have to create something and then have that happen in the show. Shadow Play was supposedly already planned and the LoM just built on it...which makes no damn sense now that I think about it.

Not only did Comic 6 happen before Shadow Play, but LoM began before the entirety Season 7, down to before it aired it's first episode.

I remebered that Darkanine did make a profile for a composite Twilight that included the comics. But he did it in the character Stats and Profiles wiki.

So, how about that new episode? IMHO, 7/10, not enough plot advancement.

(Also, minor SPOILERS: new monster, & Twilight was having trouble moving the sun & moon with an amulet given to her by the princesses. Anti-feat? Downgrade?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back