• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo it was great I loved there relationship so much

It looked like Twilight just isn't skilled at moving the Sun and moon properly yet I don't think it was a lack of power issue.

Yeah, it was fun. Lots of Celestia & Luna characterization, decent humour.... But I am internally screaming that we've had a "mid-season finale" in the final season, & there's no traces of the villain plot advancing.

Grogar's amulet. The traitorous plans! Grogar's monsters, & how he'll seize power & challenge the ponies! I like the Princesses getting spotlight, but I really want more attention going to the villains' story before MLP:FiM is done for good.

By the looks of the future epsiode synopsis that won't be happening anytime soon.

Also only a small fraction of Celestia and Luna's magic can move the sun and moon.

I got done reading the last comic and it was pretty freakin cool. The survivors having to take on Cosmos in a last ditch effort and Discord proving that he's the Chaotic King in Equestria. And him fighting with the chocolate milk and his turned out umbrella were nice little details.

Also, easily one of the best looking pictures in the arc imo:

Discord vs Cosmos

CinnabarManx421 said:
Not related too much too the show but the thread of characters having MK style intros before they fight had a few interesting ones from MLP:
Huh... WAY late, but glad you liked them. (Even if you messed up my name)

Trailer shows Rarity blocking Chrysalis's magic with a shield from her magic. Could be upgrades given every villain sans Cozy seem to have scaling to top tiers and they appear to be fighting the villains.

Also, DBZ ponies again!

Foxthefox1000 said:
Trailer shows Rarity blocking Chrysalis's magic with a shield from her magic. Could be upgrades given every villain sans Cozy seem to have scaling to top tiers and they appear to be fighting the villains.
Also, DBZ ponies again!
Low 4-C Rarity preparing to solo the HST.

I think I've already seen that episode; been able to watch episodes online before they air; probably like 6 episodes ahead of the airing schedule. Won't spoil anything though.

Sucks how Grogar is another season finale villain, would've been a nice change of pace to see him be a viable through the entire season. Oh well, I'm not one to complain, I'm still pretty hyped.

I have been internally screaming about the absence of the villains from most of the final seasons for the better part of a year.

Grogar is an ages old villain! The father of all monsters! He's planning, & controlling, & has 4 other villains to share screentime with!

I swear, if they cram his final appearance into JUST two episodes....

I've heard a lot of theories of how Twilight will succeed Celestia one of them was she dies and passes it on to Twilight (kinda like what was implied in the Reflections comic arc.)

But I don't think they'd go that dark route.

So, have any of you read plot summaries/synopsises, like those on Wikipedia? Which as of yet unaired episodes have been leaked, if that's known/can be said?

So are we going to ignore that our lord and savior Snips managed to slowdown Rainbow Dash and made her struggle with his magic?

Snips and Snails confirmed for country level. They seriously need profiles.

We are not handing out country level power for a blatant outlier feat. Especially when she likely wsn't even flying with country level force to escape.

Well duh. It was just a joke.

It's still really impressive. Snips and Snails had a lot of comparatively impressive feats in that episode, telekinesising other characters and levitating while other foals can barely lift small objects with magic.

Country level Snips and Snails will forever be canon to my heart however.

DoggoRoboto said:
Well duh. It was just a joke.
It's still really impressive. Snips and Snails had a lot of comparatively impressive feats in that episode, telekinesising other characters and levitating while other foals can barely lift small objects with magic.

Country level Snips and Snails will forever be canon to my heart however.
Oh. Well then. My bad. It's usually difficult to tell the difference between a joke and being serious, at least online.

@Bold As will the comics to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back