• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he must have avoided it somehow, when the Girls hit him late rhe was destroyed to the point it seems Grogar couldn't revive him.

Will miss him.

So, should we upgrade Starswirl a bit? Because he was somewhat compatible to Celestia and Luna when they were fighting the forest.

Darkanine said:
Not really much you can do with "evil goat" that isn't just Baphomet or Pan, so I liked it.
I like it over Tirek's redesign, but that grew on me too.
He doesn't look much different.

Yeah, that was kind of what I was getting at. The shift in style from G1 to G4 makes it hard for original characters to transition and still look like themselves.

Darkanine said:
Yeah, that was kind of what I was getting at. The shift in style from G1 to G4 makes it hard for original characters to transition and still look like themselves.
Ah, I see. I thought you had meant current Tirek got redesigned between seasons.

I'm kinda hopeing that this "MLP Legion of Doom" isn't just something that'll happen in the Season Finale, but rather they'll be a constant threat over the season that they are actively working to try and stop.

I also wanna see Discord try and take on all 4 of them at once. His RW just keeps blowing them away, or he eventually gets overwhelmed would be good too. Plus, he's gotta get revenge on Tirek after S4, and I bet he still REALLY wants to teach Chrysalis a Friendship Lesson after S6.

I haven't watched the episodes so I don't know what happens, but I assumed this retort would work regardless

I also hope that we'll see some episodes tailored to certain threads returning every so often throughout the season... I also hope we see Grogar vs Discord or something grandiose like that. That would be amazing.

Random question... But does anyone have concrete evidence for upgrading the EQG cast to Tier 4 ? I'm planning on making a thread for it and anything useful would be appreciated. I do know the element of Magic scales to them though... But is it really Tier 4 without the other Elements ?

Just watched the new episodes loving Grogar and hope they do a lot with this.

Something happened this episode. Twilight also sensed a burst of magic from Ponyville. Should she get enhanced senses or extrasensory perception?

I noticed that as well, Smolder also has Strength feat.

Twilight can sense magic in the comics as well, the second seems most fitting.

Nah, he specifically noted it was like a piece of him dissapearing. He did give the Tree a piece of his essence, so of course he'd notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back