• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's likely going to. Thinking about it the show has been building up to that moment, ever since she turned into an Alicorn Princess, where she'll eventually & potentially surpass Celestia both in status and power.

Another thing I hope for is that they give Grogar magical feats and abilities, I don't want him to be a powerless mastermind who commands his legion of doom and sits back, I would really want to see him in action and hope he's truly intimidating with power. With the finale, he'd definitely be the show's Thanos of all villains.

I also believe there may be some potential and room in there for Scorpan, as well.

FIM Scorpan is kind of...pathetic (not that G1!Scorpan was much better though, his robes were fabulous though) so unless they retcon his backstory and personality I don't think he'd work.

I hope Grogar is better than his G1 counterpart. His G1 counterpart got ****** up by a tree, while empowered...

FIM Scorpan only appeared in the S4 finale in Celestia's story about Tirek. He came with Tirek to steal Equestria's magic, he ended up befriending the ponies and even Starswirl, told them about Tirek's plans, and returned to his own lands.

So do we start scaling Twilight to Celestia again? She was matching Sombra blow for blow before before her friends came along and used the Rainbow Power, and unlike the Pony of Shadows, he wasn't weakened.

I guess it'll be good for now. Though I can definetly see by the time he faces the Mane 6 he'll be 4-C.

Also, apparently it's Summer Vacay for the Students now, so who knows how much of them we'll get this Season since they'll all be home.

I think moving Grogar to a sandbox or blog is better than a mainspace profile for now.

That way we can still give him new abilities as he uses them, without debating an upgrade every time he does anything remotely impressive.

Darkanine said:
I think moving Grogar to a sandbox or blog is better than a mainspace profile for now.
That way we can still give him new abilities as he uses them, without debating an upgrade every time he does anything remotely impressive.
I mean, he got Tirek to his pre-pegasi form with a speck of his magic. I think that says a lot about him.

Darkanine:
I have an idea. One revision thread during the halfway point of the season. One later during the finale. That way so it won't be constant. I think he won't appear frequently and only in important episodes.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well... TBF he never really showed how powerful he was Pre-Pegasi so IDK what we would even scale him off of.
Bare minimum 1/3rd of his pre-Discord form. He was alicorn level after stealing magic from each of the 3 tribes.

Pretty safe assumption for Grogar to be above Tirek and the others. Would be cool to see him match Rainbow power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back