• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow the idea of High 2-A MLP is unappealing to me. I get it's more powerful than 2-A, but I've never really liked the tier. 2-A just has a better ring to it.

I agree, Tier 4 seems like the most reasonable rating for MLP. Unless Grogar surprises with a Universal feat, then that might be legit, but Multiversal sounds weird.

There was some Tier 2 hype from the comics but that's largely up to interpretation

I wanna know if Cosmos universe thing she embodies is impressive however.

I mean, it's only tier 4 depending on how long it takes. Maybe tier 2 if the revisons for universe level ever go through. For now though, comics cap at High 3-A.

Well if Discord and Cosmos get any tier 2 or even 1 feats, the princesses would definitley scale (In the comics). Twilight's Kingdom effectively proved that Discord is less then 4 times the might of Luna or Celestia.

She already scales to them, she's been scaling to them ever since the Season premier. Her profile just hasn't been changed yet.

Are the MLP:FIM comics like those comics where the characters powers are in steroids in comparasion to their original counterparts?

Like Archie Sonic?

Kind of?

Since the comics don't have to adhere to the restrictions of flash animation and animation budget, they allow for the characters to do a bunch of crazy stuff that wouldn't look right in the cartoon, like moving celestial bodies in more obvious manners, dodging lightning, creating dimensions and generally do a lot more fighting that isn't generic energy blasts or ramming.

The high end feats are still few-and-far between mind you.

That's actually an interesting explanation

I just assumed they added those stuff on a whim because it was cool and served the plot

The Pony of Shadows also had an unperformed feat where he threatened to destroy the light of their world and replace it with darkness (This was in the show). Oh, and I once saw a tweet from Jim Miller stating that Discord would just shove the guy in a tanning bed or something like that, so he scales to the PoS.

Well this Thread went dead for awhile, but lets revive it with a discussion about the next installment of the IDW comics shall we? This installment covers more of Cosmos's relationship to Discord and has her continue her plan to return and be with him. (I don't have a link to an online site but this video has the full comic.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_AU5ydBjM

Dear God after reading this I want, no, need to see Discord fight her.

I found some of the lines in the last issue really funny (I see what you did there, Apple Horse that's what i said.)

Also, the second he mentioned the word "Chaos" Cosmos was all over him ovo.

It is kinda sad though that because of Cosmos, Discord became so hated that he decided to let himself be turned into stone. :(

Ah man, apparently Omiversal Battlefield Wiki still has Bill at 2-A so I was like "Oh! Then I can do a match with Discord on there since they're both 2-A over there." But now I cant even find how to start a match lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back