• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just read the newest comic and it was... something. I think Discord may have passed up his oppurtunity to stop Cosmos now though. So in other words... we're f'd.

I mean I know that, but she wasn't even real, just a nightmare of what, not even could happen but what Starlight thought might happen. Rainbow doesnt have that weird form Pinkie gave her when she imagined her destroying her pies, I don't think Celestia should have it either.

I just realised, depending on how this premier goes, specifically if it goes like the Season 6 finale, could we potentially have 3 villains running amok in Equestria? If Sombra and Grogar get away like Chrysalis did that's gonna be a problem. (And considering the whole lot of nothing the characters did after Chryssy got away it'll be an even bigger problem.)

Maybe not best to bring up here but I've been working on Fallout Equestria stuff for the FC/OC Wiki

It kinda reminds me of how Discord's snap changed. Like look back at his appearances in Seasons 2 & 3, his snap sounded way different than it does now. Guess like that, Sombra just kinda changed over time.

Really? I never noticed the snap. This is way more obvious. The lazy slouch, the bags around his eyes, the voice, the inflections in his voice. Even right before Season 6 he was mostly the same, but improved.

Just finished the new special. It might be my favorite one so far, but it does kind of peter out near the very end. Great sense of adventure, dread, lots of humor and I loved seeing all the background stories with the minor characters interacting. Especially with the Lily family (I love those guys) and Wiz Kid and Curly Winds.

Man all the guys at CHS must be traumatized as hell.

• They had to see all their friends being hypnotized by a demon, only to be stopped by weird human horses in the first film.
  • They were reduced to cruel individuals by magic horses in the holiday comic.
  • They were manipulated to become toxic, mean jerks in the second film by human-horse-dragon things in the second film.
  • They saw two universes almost get destroyed in the third film.
  • They were almost killed by a plant monster thing in the fourth film.
  • And now they almost drowned to death on a yacht in the middle of the ocean, got trapped on a magical island filled with monsters and had to travel to another dimension where they all already existed as horses just to get back home. THAT has got be existential.
As for feats. The Staff of Sacanas even when underpowered could create and destroy a massive storm, and Rarity and Fluttershy reacted to a cloud-to-ground lightning bolt. Actually, the humans reacted to a lot of lightning in the film.

Ok so i just finished watching the new special.

Notable things.

The girls reacting to lightning multiple times, Sci Twi holding back a giant plant monster, Rainbow Dash was capable of Running on water and pushing a boat filled with lots of people and animals.

According to Twilight they drained the storm king of his magic and seal his power into the staff, but some of it leaked into the human world and made a massive storm and was also capable of absorbing the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back