• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My issues with High 6-A Shazam and his speed

It's unquantifiable. That's a video shot by a kid with a cellphone camera. All the footage that they could reliably catch is Shazam kicking the ball and it being sent flying into the sky past the horizon, and not landing back.

That doesn't require the ball literally reaching orbit, just being kicked over the horizon is enough.

By the way, for the sake of an argument, let's just calculate it.

• Weight of a Football: 450 grams (0.45 kg)
  • Escape Velocity: 11.2 km/s (11200 m/s)
KE = 1/2 x mass x velocity┬▓

KE = 1/2*0.45*11200┬▓

KE = 28224000 Joules

... So Wall level.

Obviously agree that him being rated so high right now is based on far too little, but didn't Sivana mention something along the lines of "no one has this kind of power", to which the Sins replied "there is one more powerful" and specified Billy? In a world where people like Superman are known to exist to the general public? Sivana seemed entirely unconcerned with with anyone but Billy, so it seems incredibly likely that he'll at least somewhat scale to the rest of the verse's higher tiers, soon enough.

Soon he will (Especially if he, as rumours suggest fights Adam with Supes)

That said I think he was more thinking in terms of people with the Wizard's power

The Rock recently confirmed that they're about to start shooting the Black Adam origin movie, and after that they'll likely do a Shazam/Superman team-up movie where they'll both fight Adam.

Agreed (we know Mr. Mind and Sivana will show up as well but we don't know if that's 2 or 3)

But yeah I'm thinking this could get us Cavill again (and some good Old God buffing feats)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Obviously agree that him being rated so high right now is based on far too little, but didn't Sivana mention something along the lines of "no one has this kind of power", to which the Sins replied "there is one more powerful" and specified Billy? In a world where people like Superman are known to exist to the general public? Sivana seemed entirely unconcerned with with anyone but Billy, so it seems incredibly likely that he'll at least somewhat scale to the rest of the verse's higher tiers, soon enough.
I am starting think this, combined with the power of Zeus, the sins busting civilizations and Sivana's statement that neither of them could be hurt by man-made weapons (which would include nukes, like the one that nearly killed Superman in BvS) are enough for a actual higher tier.

That can technically be chalked up to hyperbole, though they're all basically guaranteed to at least be in the same tier as Zeus/Wonder Woman/Ares/Aquaman/etc. when we see them interact with the rest of the DCEU. Or at least by the time they've mastered their powers.

Agreed (if we ever get that Supes team up I'll die happy)

But yeah they'll probably scale to the others at some point (I'd suggest 8-C as a key for them tho

Matthew Schroeder said:
6-B is entirely based on a newspaper article that appears on a single scene of BvS, and a calculation that I pulled straight out of my butt and denounce completely.
Yeah I don't understand why that's still up despite multiple CRTs where everyone has agreed to remove it. Guess no one found the time to edit it

Matthew Schroeder said:
Relativistic+ Flash is based on an in-universe government file on Barry Allen that has the line "(...) speed of light", but we don't even get to see the full line because the paper is obstructed by others and it's only in shot by a few frames.
Flash's speed isn't based on that page though. Its based on scaling from Superman/The JL and some WoG quotes about time travel and blue shifts.

Should the Sins have Abstract Existence since they literrally embody sin itself and cannot be destroyed but only contained ?

Also, were are we with the Low 6-B/6-B thing (i'm very interested in) ?

Hellbeast1 works on it apparently so wait and see (though i hope it will be done soon). Thanks.

So what about the Sins ?

@Arkham I don't think they are abstract (They're said to be something but I don't think there's enough to prove that)

As for Low 6-B we have Zeus feat and a DD calc I commisioned but we need to recalc it (I'll try to get the Sinking of Atlantis calced tho as there's a good frame for it's size)

Atlantis's size could be good but aside from Atlan, i don't think it could influence the calc for other characters. Then again, if the Low 6-B is considered, most characters (like Ares, WW, etc) would calc too.

Pretty much, yeah. Karathen is at leats at this level and should obviously be noted as more powerful than Aquaman, Atlanteans and even other characters.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Huesito88 said:
6-B is entirely based on a newspaper article that appears on a single scene of BvS, and a calculation that I pulled straight out of my butt and denounce completely.
Relativistic+ Flash is based on an in-universe government file on Barry Allen that has the line "(...) speed of light", but we don't even get to see the full line because the paper is obstructed by others and it's only in shot by a few frames.

Sub-Relativistic+ is based on the ridiculous assumption that Superman's Heat Vision is real light because a BvS Guidebook describes it as "light" and "heat", despite no further evidence existing to support it.

In short, I think that anything above 6-C and MHS+ is pure wank.
I've never seen a calcer denounce their own calc, especially with how wordy it is lol. Also, the heat vision did reflect off of cyborg so that merits a few of the criteria on the laser guide.

Shouldn't throwing the bullies truck be calced? It was in the air for quite a while.

Back