• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My issues with High 6-A Shazam and his speed

I will unsubscribe to this thread now. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

Divans and the sins should be 8-C and Class K sealing to Batson with assuredly Hypersonic reactions (Sivana and his bullet feat)

"At least 8-C, likely far higher" at least for the Sins is more accurate to me. And Sivana can also catch Shazam and react to his punch (while empowered of course).

It's not really a debate, more like explainations about the deleting thing and the feats but yeah.

Well it's hard to say with Enchantress.

She's hyped up to be more powerful then other Metas but her physical stats are whack (it's mostky her magic they deal with)

Yeah, that i remember (though it's more likely she decided to revert to a weaker form just to fight them. But yeah, apart from that, her physical strength seems to be on the level of Killer Croc. But that's not the subject.

Apart from that, i think Shazam's profile is good like he is now, with "At least 8-C, likely far higher" for now, we'll see how it evolves in the future. And yeah, Sins and Sivana correspond to that.

It looked like Enchantress and her brother were limited by weak hosts, since the brother fused with a lot of people and metal train tracks as a way too possibly up his physical stats.

Enchantress is a slow-ass glass cannon but her hax is pretty busted, and she was going to "Cover the world in darkness", which we see meant literally cover the earth with clouds which she could use to shoot lightning at military bases and cities and the like.

But she needed about a day of prep to do it.

"At least 8-C, likely far higher" seems good since 1) Zeus isn't noted to be High 6-A and 2) even if Billie holds the power of Zeus, he didn't used it at his full peak and is still inexperienced.

Shazam is supposed to scale Zeus, because the statement is literally in his acronym.

But they do not have any feat that is comparable to hurting steppenwolf.

"getting Wonder Woman to fall for him."

Many men would like to have that power.

Yeah but he didn't use his power to its highest peak and still is inexperienced with his abilities. So for now, he doesn't scale.

I can't say the opposite...

Huh, based on Darkanine's calc, Matt's old suggestion of 12 hours/43,200 seconds would get around 2.566559e+22 watts, or 6.13 teratons of tnt/Low 6-B. Too bad it doesn't directly scale to anyone, besides her brother maybe.

Yeah Incubus isn't much (That said I could see the Old Gods scaling since they seem to be more powerful then them but I'm unsure)

So yeah the story of how DCEU nearly became the highest for Low 6-B

From what we can tell in comparison, at least Zeus seems to be more powerful than them. Ares should be at least comparable or even more powerful especially while empowered since he killed Zeus. The probleme is, since the Old Gods are (apparently) all dead, we only have their King and the God of War as examples and even in Myhtology and other works, they're amongs the most powerful gods. Every God is unique and i regret that God of War thing in the movie with Ares killing them all because apart from what we know and some facts (Poseidon having Hydrokinesis for exemple), we know nothing about their powers. Again we only have two reliable examples and they stand above the other Gods.

In fact, we're not even sure of what Enchantress and Incubus are. They're called Metahumans but they're clearly supernatural entities and they were whorshipped as Gods and we don't know if they actually are gods.

One thing i don't really understand, even with the calculations, why would it be Low 6-B ?

bwcause of dividing the calc by time it took.

That said there's other Low 6-B stuff (I've gotten DD's boom recalled at 3 Teratons though that could be modified)

Still trying to get calcs for other feats tho (that said we should return to the matter of Shazam, we've derailed enough)

Yeah, i agree. At worst, we can make another thread for that.

Shazma profile being 8-C seems good to me. That said, it hsould be indicated that the Sins are likely more powerful that what we can see in the movie (with the all destroying entire civilizations and the fact that being emprisonned weakened them). And it's also interesting to see Envy is the only Sin that can fly.

Don't remember correctly but it seemed only Envy was able to fly when he attacked Billie after being insulted (i watched the movie on streaming).

I nearly had a heart attack by reading the title because I thought the wiki rated comic shazam as high 6-A

I think Sivana's statue feat could be higher for him than it seems. He did it while weakened by having 6/7 sins out at once, to the point where one more coming out left him depowered to human level.

So Sivana and co would probably be "at least" whatever the calc yields (That said I think Sivana claims the weapons of man cannot kill them so that could be a nuke level feat)

Discarding that though is the football in space feat (Tier 7 bois)

Yep

Tehy're talking about the videos of Shazam's feats and one of them mentions him chucking a football into orbit

Back