• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My issues with High 6-A Shazam and his speed

Has the power of Zeus, was shown to arm-wrestle with Superma

Headless: First part, he while he has the power of Zeus, he never shows it to the full extent and possibly isn't fully on par with Zeus. The arm-wrestle was in the credits, where Shazam also does impossible things like causing his arm to grow in size, stealing the Bat-Mobile, and getting Wonder Woman to fall for him.

Relativistic+ (On par with Darla, who was later shown to have outrun the Flash)

Headless: And it also shows her base form out running Flash...at the same time as her Shazam form. The credits does that alot, having the kids next to the Shazam versions of themselves, making these "feats" false. They seem more like the imaginations of the person who had made the illistraions which iirc, is one of the kids.

I am not sure what the Zeus problem means, if it is that he has no mountain/island/country feats himself that is just AoE/plot convenience, and a few of the others who scale to Zeus don't either.

While the credits feats are likely not literal, they did still reveal canon events such as Shazam having contacted Superman and Sivana getting sent to prison.

Is it confirmed he has the full power of Zeus? While I agree with possibly being High 6-A to an extent, I don't know. Plus he doesn't know how to use his power to the full extent iirc, so possibly why he never does any feat of that level. I am probably wrong though.

So? The feats are gags in the credits. Just because parts are correct doesn't mean some of the outland-ish feats that are clearly jokes should be canon-ized. The context and the way the feats are presented, they are obviously false.

He presumably had the full power of everyone else, and he used Zeus' electricity all throughout the film. He more or less mastered his powers by the end, and there is also the sins having destroyed entire civilizations in the past.

Which is confirmed to not be long by the fact that the wizard didn't just sit around and let them rampage.

Also: Stopped a falling bus (Lifting feat not AP), casually destroyed a truck (He threw the truck into the sky iirc. Anyway assumingit is a different scene that is at most 9-A), fought with Sivana who obliterated a large metal statue while not at full power (That would need to be calced). Comparable to Pedro, who pushed a falling Ferris wheel back (Lifting feat, plus he was pushing the wheel back up, not fully lifting it) and fought one of the Sins, who tore the Ferris wheel from its seams (The sin destroyed on of the parts of the wheel keeping it up, not the full wheel)

So the normal AP is possibly lower than what it is now because atm the supplied feats aren't 8-C. Calc might change that but atm not really. Summoning lighting might be a good 8-C AP feat but he would be a glass canon, because even though he uses it on the sins, surviving lightning isn't an 8-C feat.

I also agree with this. I actually think he's a bit weaker than Zeus (High 6-C) at the very least. Zeus's lighting looks even more powerful than anything Shazam has shown too.

Shazam hasn't really shown any good feats like other stand alone films.

Huesito88 said:
6-B is entirely based on a newspaper article that appears on a single scene of BvS, and a calculation that I pulled straight out of my butt and denounce completely.

Relativistic+ Flash is based on an in-universe government file on Barry Allen that has the line "(...) speed of light", but we don't even get to see the full line because the paper is obstructed by others and it's only in shot by a few frames.

Sub-Relativistic+ is based on the ridiculous assumption that Superman's Heat Vision is real light because a BvS Guidebook describes it as "light" and "heat", despite no further evidence existing to support it.

In short, I think that anything above 6-C and MHS+ is pure wank.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
So the normal AP is possibly lower than what it is now because atm the supplied feats aren't 8-C. Calc might change that but atm not really. Summoning lighting might be a good 8-C AP feat but he would be a glass canon, because even though he uses it on the sins, surviving lightning isn't an 8-C feat.
Any opinions on this? Also saw a calc possibly made, I am not sure. Also is Shazam's lightning magical in nature? Cause that would remove the natural lightning 8-C feat stuff.

1) while I do think that Shazam will probably be upgraded eventually in the sequel he is only 8-C as is.

@Matt I agree that actual 6-B is bull (which you caused) were not getting into the speed thing yet again. Respectfully make a CRT if there's an issue, stop bringing it up every thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sub-Relativistic+ is based on the ridiculous assumption that Superman's Heat Vision is real light because a BvS Guidebook describes it as "light" and "heat", despite no further evidence existing to support it.
It also got deflected off out of mirrors tho. The rest i agree with.

Hellbeast1 said:
1) while I do think that Shazam will probably be upgraded eventually in the sequel he is only 8-C as is.
But as is his supposed 8-C feats aren't 8-C. Calcs would possibly change that but atm none seem to be 8-C.

@Headless I mean it comes from lightning but I think 9-B is most consistent (I'm seeing it tonight so I'll report back with feats)

He doesn't show any 8-C feats iirc though. Only thing that is close is summoning lightning, but that is magical in nature. Also just because two characters have similar tiers, doesn't mean they scale.

Pretty sure Shazam's going to become High 6-A eventually. I imagine the inevitably sequel will have Black Adam and Superman.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 escribió:
Pepper14832 escribió:
Pero no le ha afectado la iluminación del doctor Sivana. ┬┐No es eso suficiente para al menos 8-C?
1) Sobrevivir a un rayo no es 8-C
2) Es mágico en la naturaleza, así que posiblemente no se adapte a los rayos normales

Yeah, it´s magic, but the source, not the lightnings itself.
Proof of that it's the fact of that lightning recharges smartphones.

Back