• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My issues with High 6-A Shazam and his speed

What I remember, is that Superman suffered a lot of damage from a 7-B Nuke.

Although is possible that it was because of the radiation, and not for the impact itself.

The general reasoning here is that Superman was still recovering from the effect of Kryptonite when the nuke hit him. So he's only at full power after he was healed by the sun. Now there may be issues with that explanation but that's the current one accepted on this site as far as I know.

@Mr. Redic, I'm fine with it being a strength rather than AP feat. As long as it isn't ignored or declared an outlier.

Honestly I think it's an outlier since the best feats other then that are Class M (It's just too big a jump for me to justify honestly)

Also nukes like bullets are often overestimated in terms of how powerful they actually are (I mean look at Injustice for instance) and that nuke is clearly not 7-B since DD could create an explosion visible from orbit with that energy)

Not that i want it but i too think it was also kyrptonite that weakened him. After all, Batman nearly killed him and seriously weakened him so it's reasonable to think he was less resilient. Plus, he fought Doomday right after Batman and they fought during night so his body couldn't have absorbed enough sun to give him his full power.

But then if that's the case why not revisit where Batman says that Clark is stronger (paraphrasing) than a planet? That was pre-resurrection.

We do take Eitri at his word in IW. I'm not saying clark is Planet lvl but to use the statement as support for low-end tectonic plate shifting.

Even Consider this: We've been over Zeus and Ares fighting Steppenwolf but how about the fact that King Atlan was part of that battle too? Dude had to be one of the top 5 on the field due to his Trident and still Clark embarrassed steppy.

We never actually see Atlan fight Steppenwolf. What we see are Ares seriously harming Steppenwolf with his axe and Zeus defeating him with a single bolt. And before that, Step kills a Lantern.

Understood but his ranking has to be one of the top 5 (zeus, ares, steppy, artemis, atlan) on that particular battle field.

I agree though i think Artemis is possibly weaker than Atlan and we should count Hippolyta too. Top 3 are of course Zeus, Ares and Steppy (with the two last being roughly on the same level).

Maybe her AP is weaker but iirc, I don't think atlan sunk atlantis at the time and genetically modified his body. Not sure what his durability could have been but he was unique in that he could talk to sea creatures before the sinking...i think.

Heatforce Well in any case, i think he's stronger than Aquaman. But wasn't the sinking more an accident ?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 XD

It was an accident but through the power of the trident. He might be stronger or at least more skilled with the trident. He essentially became the stone for Arthur's sword (trident). Not really a battle feat but a cool ability.

I think that might have been another Atlantean King, although I do think Atlan lived an abnormally long time. Might have been a Demi-God child of Poseidon like Diana, which might explain why the nobles of Atlantis are more powerful and could still breathe air.

Heatforce Yeah, pretty much. And yeah, it was cool. Too bad we didn't actually see fighting.

Mr Redic It's only a theory but it could explain these things. Plus it would be very cool. But again, too bad the other Gods are (apparently) dead. Especially since i love stories about mythological Gods. In any case, we have at least 5 top tier for the battle against Steppy 28 000 years ago.

I hope Wondy 1984 answers this. DC gods are usually reincarnated if they die (comics) so we'll see if that carries over.

I hope so. There is the theory Pedro Pascal will a play a God (Ares, Apollo or Hades) but he will likely be Maxwell Lord. So i hope they will follow the comics and show the Gods being reincarnated (though to be honest, idk they will).

So the statue Sivana vaporized was apparently William Penn's bronze statue, which is 37 feet/11.277 meters tall, and is the tallest statue atop a building in the world. It weights about 53,348 pounds, or 24198.246kg/24.198246 metric tons.

It looks like Sivana destroyed around half of the statue, which would be around 12.1 metric tons, but it looked like only parts of it was vaped and parts of it were blown off, so I think it's probably more accurate to say 6.05 tons was fragmented off and 6.05 tons was vaporized.

It looks like the multiple types of bronze have a density of anywhere between 7,400 to 8,900 kg/m^3, an average of 8,150 kg would probably be best, which would make it 0.74233128834 m^3 or around 742,331 cm^3 of bronze that was both fragmented and vaporized.

Only problem is that I don't know the energy needed to vape bronze.

To me that's more like violent frag with some pulverization rather than vaporization.

Shazam statue pieces
As I talked about earlier in the thread, there are visible pieces of the statue blasting outwards. He vaporized some small amount of it, but most of the statue was only fragmented. We also see pieces from it fall to the ground after this shot in the movie.

Back