• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

correct me if im wrong but... did deku used the speed amp quirk in the movie? if not he had to use it to outpace a bullet so how can this laser feat not be outiner without all the amps?

correct me if im wrong but... did deku used the speed amp quirk in the movie? if not he had to use it to outpace a bullet so how can this laser feat not be outiner without all the amps?
1) we don’t use the laser feat and had a full discussion about it above

2) those bullets from Nagant are Mach 100 in speed, so it’s not like he’s struggling to blitz AR-15 shots with Fa Jin

We’re not using the laser feat because 1. he performed it with 20% which would drastically mess up the scaling 2. we can’t prove that the lasers were actually SOL

They did bounce of real world mirrors which is good evidence for light speed. But it would change up the speed scaling for the Top and God tiers which is definitely not getting passed.

Bump

Whats everyone’s thoughts on the tiers of 10-15% Deku?

I proposed 8-B for 10% upscaling from 8% and being at least comparable to Todoroki who tanked Leviathan’s attack, with 15% being baseline 8-B+ for downscaling from 20%, due to breaking past Flect Turn’s quirk briefly, which can withstand 20% attacks

Adding those percentages would be complete waste of time and space, barely mentioned in a single passage in the middle of a transitioning arc.

Worst of all, Deku was probably using between 10% and 20% during his fight with Flect Turn, meaning that even his 10% would be downscaling from his 8-A feat, further making these percentages useless, as they are simply weaker than 20%.

I'm not sure why are you suggesting a 8-B+ downscaling for 15%, considering that 20% Deku has a 300 tons~ feat in the movie and downscaling 10% or 15% to a lower tier would be unacceptable at that point.

Adding those percentages would be complete waste of time and space, barely mentioned in a single passage in the middle of a transitioning arc.

Worst of all, Deku was probably using between 10% and 20% during his fight with Flect Turn, meaning that even his 10% would be downscaling from his 8-A feat, further making these percentages useless, as they are simply weaker than 20%.

I'm not sure why are you suggesting a 8-B+ downscaling for 15%, considering that 20% Deku has a 300 tons~ feat in the movie and downscaling 10% or 15% to a lower tier would be unacceptable at that point.
Alright, I didn’t know if it was definitive that we just were completely not putting those percentages on his profile.

Also, the value Timmy calced hasn’t even accepted to my knowledge and usually we wait for Blu Ray before accepting calcs, or at least that’s what I’ve been told. So my proposal was from the stance of just the current 20% calc.

Bump

Blu-ray out in just a week now, should be fun when someone gets a good shot of the footage.
Can't wait for that Sub Rel 30% Deku

texas-golden-wind-jojo.gif

His Howitzer doesn’t scale to his physicals unfortunately, so it would be a Town Level attack rather than a character.

It does however scale to his Cluster explosions, which are above his Howitzer. So anyone that withstands his Cluster explosions in the future will scale.

Is there a reason why Bakugou’s LS is still unknown? I feel like he should be comparable to 5% Deku at the very least lol

Is there a reason why Bakugou’s LS is still unknown? I feel like he should be comparable to 5% Deku at the very least lol
But why though? Throwing Deku=/=Having the same lifting strength, Deku himself only weights several dozen kilograms, and it's clear to me that Bakugo doesn't have 5/8% Deku's leg strength (which Deku most likely needed to perform his Class 25 feat), or he would be jumping around buildings.

In reality, he can't even run faster than Base Deku.

Movie raws are coming out, so here's a list of things we need to gather if you manage to find them later on:
  1. Deku's axe kick against Flect Turn that makes a crater. Best 20% feat out there at this point in time.
  2. Bakugo's Howitzer Impact, which, with terrible film quality, was 8-A+. Very likely to be even stronger, so we need good footage of it.
  3. Deku dodging the lasers because the sub-rel boys will not be quiet unless its done
  4. Beros shooting her arrows at Deku on the bridge, might be impressive might not be
  5. Todoroki's Flashfreeze Heatwave explosion against Leviathan
  6. Any other feats that seem interesting

What we also need is to get started on are profiles.

New Profiles:
Flect Turn
Leviathan
Beros
Serpenters

New Keys:
WHM Deku, Bakugo and Shoto

I know Deku needs more than a new key, it will be brought up in the CRT for his profile split.

Back