• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Minor things that happened in the movie but that nobody discussed because it's not AP
1.-Grand Orca detects the bomb from very far away, maybe its range could be increased with echolocation?
2.-Creati creates sensors, which I think is “Limited Radiation Manipulation” which can be added as in the key “with creations” from P&A
3.- We should probably add the "Rocket Grenades" as part of Bakugo's "Notable Attacks/Techniques"
4.- Creaty seems to fight well with the metal bar… Weapon Mastery? (it's already on her profile)

Last edited:
I watched the movie. How ya'll know man's percentage was 10% or 15% when he never stated the numba?
Because the movie takes place during the Endeavor Agency Arc, where Izuku states his percentage use is 10 to 15%, with 20% being the highest he can go without harming himself. This was stated in Chapter 247 or Season 5 episode 15.

I understand the points of why the other two movies are canon, mainly because horikoshi says it directly in interviews but with the third... aren't you just guessing? the appearance of characters from movie 3 in the manga only makes them canon, but not the entire plot
Horikoshi took the same role as the other movies, so unless he decided that this specific movie isn’t canon, despite putting in just as much effort as the other movies, there’s no reason it shouldn’t be when it also has ties to the manga through heroes that literally only show up in the movie despite being in the manga too. He’s even expressed a desire to have Rody show up in the manga, so it would be on someone else to prove he doesn’t consider this movie just as canon as the others.

Needing him to say it’s canon when he’s expressed quite clearly his approval of the movies, on top of his role in creating them, is unnecessary after all he did to prove Heroes Rising was canon.

I understand the points of why the other two movies are canon, mainly because horikoshi says it directly in interviews but with the third... aren't you just guessing? the appearance of characters from movie 3 in the manga only makes them canon, but not the entire plot
Since Horikoshi's role in the movies haven't changed (Chief Supervisor), you don't need as much evidence to support it.

It'd be pretty annoying to ask Horikoshi every single time a movie comes out when his role is the same as before. Considering how the first two movies are canon, there actually needs to be evidence against the third movie being not canon. Especially when the same characters appear in it, and it's supervised by Horikoshi again.

In the interviews during this movie no one asked Horikoshi if the movie was canon to the manga. There is no reason too, you should have the common sense to realize it yourself. If this movie was special and not canon, Horikoshi and the others would've revealed that it wasn't canon.

Or made it so that it didn't fit in the timeline in an obvious way. None of that happens, so until further information comes out the movie is indeed canon.

Since Horikoshi's role in the movies haven't changed (Chief Supervisor), you don't need as much evidence to support it.

It'd be pretty annoying to ask Horikoshi every single time a movie comes out when his role is the same as before. Considering how the first two movies are canon, there actually needs to be evidence against the third movie being not canon. Especially when the same characters appear in it, and it's supervised by Horikoshi again.

In the interviews during this movie no one asked Horikoshi if the movie was canon to the manga. There is no reason too, you should have the common sense to realize it yourself. If this movie was special and not canon, Horikoshi and the others would've revealed that it wasn't canon.

Or made it so that it didn't fit in the timeline in an obvious way. None of that happens, so until further information comes out the movie is indeed canon.
I mean, I didn't questioned the canonicity of the movie for quite some time, mainly because I was surprised that they released a third one and I already knew that the previous two were canon.

But... supposedly they are going to make more, it is likely that over time the plots of these will become more crazy (international criminal Deku?)

In the rhetorical case that one or two more movies come out, with a similar tonality to the last one, none with mention of direct canonicity, would they still be considered canon just for the first two ?

Last edited:
Back