• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Neither Bakugo nor Deku do that well against piercing attacks. I know we don't separate piercing and blunt force for either, but while Deku might possibly have durability against piercing attacks (only evidence is 100% vs Rivet Stab), Bakugo doesn't have that kinda 'clout'. I highly doubt he could even tank an ordinary bullet the way Tetsutetsu and Kirishima did.

Neither Bakugo nor Deku do that well against piercing attacks. I know we don't separate piercing and blunt force for either, but while Deku might possibly have durability against piercing attacks (only evidence is 100% vs Rivet Stab), Bakugo doesn't have that kinda 'clout'. I highly doubt he could even tank an ordinary bullet the way Tetsutetsu and Kirishima did.
Her arrows still cancelled out his AP shots. So the actual force behind the arrows is still enough to harm Bakugo regardless of the piercing quality.

We don’t have good feats for 100%
I swear, people aren't satisfied until their characters are thousands of times stronger than their current ratings. Which means it is never ending.

Like 7-A is bad, it isn't good? Also 45% is scaling to 100%, in a roundabout way but it does. Doesn't really matter what 100% rating is, since it'll all scale back to Shigaraki to some extent.

Last edited:
I swear, people aren't satisfied until their characters are thousands of times stronger than their current ratings. Which means it is never ending.

Like 7-A is bad, it isn't good? Also 45% is scaling to 100%, in a roundabout way but it does. Doesn't really matter what 100% rating is, since it'll all scale back to Shigaraki to some extent.
That’s partially why I think we should just remove the High 7-A rating and just put (At least 7-A, likely far higher).

It makes more sense for 100% Deku and Prime AFO and Prime AM to be unquantifiably stronger (albeit much more) then for them to not even get 2x stronger.

That’s partially why I think we should just remove the High 7-A rating and just put (At least 7-A, likely far higher).

It makes more sense for 100% Deku and Prime AFO and Prime AM to be unquantifiably stronger (albeit much more) then for them to not even get 2x stronger.
There goes All of All Might's VS matches again

Surprising but not surprising at the same time.

Also I understand how Timmy got 8-A results for 20% Izuku's kick, now that I take a closer look. Doing what he did but with better scans I get 500+ Tons or 8-A. Which is a little bit higher than his own, but I don't know if his method of scaling is even usable.

As you see here, I believe he was saying that dark spot is Flect. I know why, since Flect is guarding Izuku's kick by putting his arms above his head. And when we see him after the smoke clears, which is up close, he isn't bending down. So I understand why, since that is indeed Flect and Izuku. But I'm not certain if this is alright to use.

I'm measuring the square size since the screen backs up when the full crater is made. However measuring these squares in a previous scene, got me 8-B results.

Though regardless of the results they will be a low ball for one reason. Flect still reflected this attack, and the crater was made by the energy he couldn't reflect. But the majority of this attack should've been reflected away.

And I can't really find anything interesting for feats, unless someone has a suggestion. Maybe I'm missing something.

Now Bakugo has a new move now, ROCKET PUUUNCHHHHH that waas siick.

100% Deku looking nice again in the movie. Just gotta wait for the subs of the movie before i can fully rate it, i still prefer Heroes Rising just a little bit atm.

So this would upgrade:

Bakugou
Deku
Overhaul would get upgraded for fighting on par-superior to 20% Deku
Nine
Flect Turn obviously
Serpenters obviously

Last edited:
Back