• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

What we also need is to get started on are profiles.

New Profiles:
Flect Turn
Leviathan
Beros
Serpenters

New Keys:
WHM Deku, Bakugo and Shoto

I know Deku needs more than a new key, it will be brought up in the CRT for his profile split.
Z9jG84e.jpg

Already got the raws and looking through it.

Going try my hand at some calcs, though I need to properly go through it all first. And the laser stuff can't really happen until we get some subs, since energy weapon's don't equal lasers. They need to be called lasers, and the things Flect is using need to be called mirrors.

Or something similar to that. Regardless there are some things I'm already seeing, though I won't be able to get to anything until tomorrow.

Realistically we probably won't even need to scale Bakugo to Deku to get 7-A he will most likely get his own feat on par or stronger in the final battle

Already got the raws and looking through it.

Going try my hand at some calcs, though I need to properly go through it all first. And the laser stuff can't really happen until we get some subs, since energy weapon's don't equal lasers. They need to be called lasers, and the things Flect is using need to be called mirrors.

Or something similar to that. Regardless there are some things I'm already seeing, though I won't be able to get to anything until tomorrow.
honestly bro even if they are called lasers and mirrors I doubt any scale we make would be accepted

Alright.

I have made a blog detailing all the changes that are to be pushed for, as well as the new profiles for our villains. Bakugo is really the only one getting substantial change outside of a new key, and yes, I will be pushing for him to be stronger outside of being 8-B in the Final Act.

I will share the blog officially when the revision is up, and will be updating it as calcs and more feats are tossed out. Soon, we shall begin.

Okay, Bakugo's Howitzer is giving me far bigger results than just 8-A+.

Reason being? I notice that the hideout has two cave in things, and looking at Bakugo's attack and it goes past the bigger cave in wall there. Not sure what else to call that, but Dragon's calc assumed the explosion was only on the smaller inner cave that you see in scan 2. But we can see his attack goes well beyond the cave in general.

Also Bakugo's durability should be downscaling from this. As he is basically dead center from this blast, and Serpenters was also able to survive being hit by this.

Reason being? I notice that the hideout has two cave in things, and looking at Bakugo's attack and it goes past the bigger cave in wall there. Not sure what else to call that, but Dragon's calc assumed the explosion was only on the smaller inner cave that you see in scan 2. But we can see his attack goes well beyond the cave in general.

Also Bakugo's durability should be downscaling from this. As he is basically dead center from this blast, and Serpenters was also able to survive being hit by this.
Would this scale to anyone else?

You might want to check whether or not 20 PSI is an accurate portrayal of the overpressure of a blast this size. Although, I doubt this would go below 10 PSI at the very least.

Calc seems fine too.

I plugged the estimated radius of Bakugo's attack into Nuke Map, and I ended up getting a value of around 470 kilotons...

That's a big ass explosion.

EDIT: we could probably scale this to 30% Deku as well. So he should be upgraded too.

Izuku's crater kick against Flect isn't that impressive, I'm getting 8-B results and not even 8-B+.

The arrow girl thing is around 766 m/s, or Mach 2, which over 3X slower than 5% Izuku speed. Maybe I could get it higher, but honestly not sure that it will go anywhere.

Edit: Also with 10 PSI the results would be 23 KT. Still Town level but closer to baseline.

Last edited:
The way Bakugo activated his howitzer impact in the movie is so ******* cool, literally explosion torpedo

OOF, yeah I had trouble with that calc when I was using the low-quality scans so that part about the smaller inner cave is my bad.

Anyways, yeah this is crazy

Would finding Bakugo's durability via the inverse square law be alright?

Since the explosion happened right on the palm of his hand, which was stretched out forward, his body's distance from the center of the blast is equal to his arm length.

Bakugo Height = 172 cm (590 px)

Arm Length/Distance From Explosion = 65.30 cm or 0.653 m (224 px)

(66578.19)/(4pi((0.653)^2))/2 = 6212.490 Tons of TNT per m^2

Using the average Cross Section Area of a human, which is 0.68 m^2.'

Bakugo's Durability = 6212.490 x 0.68 = 4224.4932 Tons of TNT, or 4.22 KT (Small Town level+)

Since the skin on his hand is noted as being especially thick, which I take to mean that his palms are more durable/resistance to his blast.

Since he can trade blows with those who can harm him, would this amount to something like: Small Town level+, Town level+ with Howitzer Impact

Something like that, if using the above thing is alright. Should I add it to my blog post?

Did Bakugo physically hurt anyone who physical hurt him? Pretty sure the twins would scale (Quirk) and his normal explosions, but I don't remember his physical strikes.

The twins would be Small Town level+, higher with trigger. I wasn't able to tell how far away they were from his explosion, we don't really see the distance between them other than he's close.

Would finding Bakugo's durability via the inverse square law be alright?

Since the explosion happened right on the palm of his hand, which was stretched out forward, his body's distance from the center of the blast is equal to his arm length.

Bakugo Height = 172 cm (590 px)

Arm Length/Distance From Explosion = 65.30 cm or 0.653 m (224 px)

(66578.19)/(4pi((0.653)^2))/2 = 6212.490 Tons of TNT per m^2

Using the average Cross Section Area of a human, which is 0.68 m^2.'

Bakugo's Durability = 6212.490 x 0.68 = 4224.4932 Tons of TNT, or 4.22 KT (Small Town level+)

Since the skin on his hand is noted as being especially thick, which I take to mean that his palms are more durable/resistance to his blast.
HOT DAMN WHAT THE

Can someone give me the scans Rusty used for the pixel scaling? Specifically, the one he used to pixel scale the pillar's width in the first scan of his calculation?

Considering that Beros' Longbow attacks can threaten Bakugo, is there a chance of them scaling from his durability?

Or is that a no go?
I mean, that could work. His attacks seem to be cancelling out her arrows not overpowering them immensely. And I doubt he'd be bothering to avoid them if he could destroy them all in one hit or would be undamaged by them.

Though, if they do threaten him, that would mean 10% would scale, since he kicks away her first arrow ever fired I believe, similar to the Nagant bullet kick

Shouldn't be an outlier when nothing contradicts it. What 10% feat makes this an outlier? Already believe that at least 20% should be above Bakugo.

However 10% Izuku didn't kick her arrow away. He was able to stop one of them with a 20% finger flick. (Delaware Smash Air Force) Though that does scale back to either 10% or 15%, since he was able to take those being reflected back at him.

Shouldn't be an outlier when nothing contradicts it. What 10% feat makes this an outlier? Already believe that at least 20% should be above Bakugo.

However 10% Izuku didn't kick her arrow away. He was able to stop one of them with a 20% finger flick. (Delaware Smash Air Force) Though that does scale back to either 10% or 15%, since he was able to take those being reflected back at him.
Well then it becomes a question of why is 10% so much stronger than 8%? Its a massive difference from Joint Training to Endeavor Agency, and there wasn't a HUGE amount of time skipped.

I want Low 7-C bad as heck, but we gotta have some answers to questions that will be asked.

Also the Air Flicks being able to hurt 10-15% is actually really good for showing the huge strength amp 20% gives him. Once again showing percentages aren't linear at all.

Also the Air Flicks being able to hurt 10-15% is actually really good for showing the huge strength amp 20% gives him. Once again showing percentages aren't linear at all.
Why is 100% over hundreds of times stronger than 30%? Yet is only around 2X stronger than 45%? Is 45% too strong compared to 30%, so it shouldn't be 7-A+?

10% being a lot stronger than 8% doesn't mean outlier, nor do we have to explain anything. Izuku's percentages aren't linear as you said and we shouldn't think or treat them like it in anyway. Instead focus on what happens. Bakugo being Low 7-C+ in dura, which might scale to Beros' attacks, which can be deflected by 20% finger flicks, which can harm 10% or 15% Izuku.

Last edited:
Why is 100% over hundreds of times stronger than 30%? Yet is only around 2X stronger than 45%? Is 45% too stronger compared to 30%, so it shouldn't be 7-A+?

10% being a lot stronger than 8% doesn't mean outlier, nor do we have to explain anything. Izuku's percentages aren't linear as you said and we shouldn't think or treat them like it in anyway. Instead focus on what happens. Bakugo being Low 7-C+ in dura, which might scale to Beros' attacks, which can be deflected by 20% finger flicks, which can harm 10% or 15% Izuku.
Know what you're right. We already accept 45% being insanely higher than 30%, and if anything, this upgrade is making that difference lower. If low percentage differences were the same, 20% shouldn't be able to blast away 15% with a flick of its finger. So clearly, extremely large differences in power can occur, even if the percentage number doesn't go up by a lot. Lets shoot for this then.

Back