• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Don't think so. So far Bakugo is the only student lucky enough to be compared directly to Deku (fighting side by side, fighting each other, statements, etc). The last time Todoroki for example was compared to Deku was their clash in sports festival.

Like I wish we had once gotten something like Iida vs Deku race (Superman vs Flash).

Nine's Shield is the only thing scaling, since it can block a hit from 20%.

I guess Overhauls spikes would scale, though it should be noted 20% Izuku in the Yakuza Arc is weaker than he was during World Heroes Mission.

Besides the people they fought in World Heroes Mission, no one should really be scaling to them.

We could get more scaling in the coming chapters, but Bakugo could end up scaling to 7-A which means the Low 7-C+ stuff would only scale to those small group of people. (Please no chapter spoilers here, I'm avoiding the main discussion thread for a reason)

also didnt deku use a 100 percent in some of those hits that were reflected lets not forget that 100 percent and 100 percent full cowling are different amd full cowling is seen to be stronger

Bakugo's fight in the movie is probably within my top 3 favorite fights in My Hero. Like in third place with 2nd place being All Might vs USJ Nomu and 1st place being Deku and Bakugo vs Nine

Bakugo's fight in the movie is probably within my top 3 favorite fights in My Hero. Like in third place with 2nd place being All Might vs USJ Nomu and 1st place being Deku and Bakugo vs Nine
My fav animated fight has to be Endeavor vs Hood. Possibly the best fight in terms of choreography

Is there a way to calculate how fast Deku went with his punches and afterimages when speedblitzing Flect?
Actually there may be, I don't know if it'd give an upgrade but the fact is that Flect didn't notice the punches until after they'd land.

And he was looking at Izuku, so I'll try and see if I get something. Doubt if it'll lead to an upgrade though, but I'm curious about it.

Last edited:
You should probably use Hypersonic reactions at the very least. Flect Turn was shown to be capable of contending with a 20-30% Deku after all.
Calc stacking is not allowed. There is no statement that puts Flect at Hypersonic speed and no statement that puts 20% Izuku at those speeds either.

We don't allow calc stacking and for good reason.

Dude, even 5% Deku is capable of moving canonically faster than the speed of sound.

Are you saying it would be a stretch to assume that 30% Deku could move at five times faster?
Provide a statement from the series that doesn't come from us calcing his speed.

The best we got were his shockwaves... being shockwaves. Which I believe came from 20% finger flicks I think. Maybe we could give Flect Supersonic reactions, not certain on that, but we'd get Mach 58 results which is slightly less than Izuku's 100% calc he already has. And the fact that 5% does indeed dodge and react to bullets.

We need factual evidence and our calcs are not facts. Supersonic reactions at best.

I could be high balling here, but what does Izuku do to Flect?

Looking at the video, it seems like he just punches him but then we see him punching from a distance and Flect hasn't moved. My "calc" is assuming Izuku is a certain distance away from Flect and the "punches" that hit him or just from the air pressure of his attacks. But if Izuku did actually go up to him and threw those first few punches, than my calc is high balling it.

Which means the results would be lower.

Provide a statement from the series that doesn't come from us calcing his speed.
5% Deku literally dodged several rounds of gunfire.

20% Deku was stated to be capable of blitzing people who could be reacting to 8% Deku (who's already shown to be quite a bit faster than Bakugo. who is also comparable to 5% Deku). Overhaul actually stated that the only reason he was capable of dodging 20% Deku's kick (while he was five meters below 20% Deku, giving him an ample enough opportunity to react). You're telling me that 20-30% Deku at the very least wouldn't be capable of having hypersonic reaction time?

It's very hard for 20-30% Deku to be anything less than Hypersonic, without calculations of course.

"You're telling me that 20-30% Deku at the very least wouldn't be capable of having hypersonic reaction time?"

Again, calc stacking ain't gonna work and everything else is more so assumptions. Supersonic reactions is probably the best we could do without calc stacking.

Again, calc stacking ain't gonna work and everything else is more so assumptions. Supersonic reactions is probably the best we could do without calc stacking.
It's not calc stacking, it's just common sense that 20-30% Deku would be several times faster than 5% Deku, who's already shown to be capable of moving in tandem with bullets.

There is no calculation involved, that's just what the series literally shows us.

Which means the results would be lower.
Assuming Izuku did run up and punch him, lowers the results to around Mach 20 (Hypersonic+). Which is around 3X slower than the 100% feat from the Yakuza Arc.

Using Supersonic reactions, since we can't really go higher than that.

Still, being above 5% Deku is just unquantifiably higher into Supersonic without calculations, that's the thing
But it's been canonically proven that 20% Deku would be capable of blitzing someone who's supersonic... That alone would prove that he's at least hypersonic.

If you think I'm wrong, then why don't you prove it? Explain to me why I'm wrong about the statements said in the manga, as well as the implications.

But it's been canonically proven that 20% Deku would be capable of blitzing someone who's supersonic... That alone would prove that he's at least hypersonic.
This is not necessarily true. You can still be within the same tier, it really depends on what the verse treats as being enough for a speed blitz.

This is not necessarily true. You can still be within the same tier, it really depends on what the verse treats as being enough for a speed blitz.
Why can you be in the same tier? You can't sell me on your argument simply by stating things without an explanation or even an ounce of proof. That's not how it works. A speed blitz is someone moving fast enough to the point that other characters can't react to their movements. If Overhaul (who is just as fast as 5% Deku in terms of reaction time) can't even react to 20% of Deku's speed, despite being several meters away from him, that would imply that he's at minimum, several times faster then sound.

In the absolute worst-case scenario, 20% Deku would be around three times the speed of sound. And even, given the seemingly large gap between Overhaul and Deku's movements, even that would be downplaying this.

Provide a statement that Overhaul can't react to 20% Izuku?

He dodged his attack and said he was fast but predictable. Can you explain where in that says he was incapable of reacting and was blitzed?

Assuming Flect energy weapons are light, I can get Izuku at 1.1 C or FTL. However I've yet to see anything that suggest they're lightspeed to begin with.

Yea, that is very strong evidence for light speed. Are the mirrors real, or are they a part of his quirk? I haven't had time to watch the movie yet

Yea, that is very strong evidence for light speed. Are the mirrors real, or are they a part of his quirk? I haven't had time to watch the movie yet
They’re real mirrors that are part of his support gear Arachne. They have nothing to do with his quirk other than helping him focus stored attacks into a single point. The mirrors are just mirrors specifically so he can use the lasers in his hideout like he did I would assume.

I haven't seen the subs so I can't say if there real mirrors or not, though I never heard of mirrors that look like that.

I'm pretty sure they need to look like mirrors to qualify, and Rody is able to dodge those "Lasers" too. And I think I'll get FTL speed for his dodge too, because he moves a greater distance than the laser does at some points. (The laser speed isn't consistent between frames, some times it travels a further distance between two frames, than it does in another two frames)

Energy weapon doesn't equal laser, so I need to see if they're referred to lasers, and Flect's things are actually mirrors.

Things that are never going to happen because we know how it be here:
  • Tier 7 normal Bakugo (or hell even just 8-A man)
  • Beyond 7-A 100%
Tier 7 Bakugo is going to happen, there is no opposition against that.

If 100% gets a feat that isn't thousands of times higher than 7-A than I think it is more than possible.

FTL... IDK.

It's possible I could find something else from the movie or whatever, but I'd suggest not waiting on it and do as you please.

And my revision is something that won't happen for awhile... or maybe not at all. All depends on what happens in the manga, regardless I don't believe we are waiting on anything.

Back