• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

By catching the beam that was reflected from shigaraki and inciting a rule on it. That’s the calc I seen and was calced at sub Rel, there’s another one where she catches multiple lasers and makes the super laser, those were reactions also.
How is that a reaction? the light hit her then she put a rule on it and grabbed it, all while the stream of light is still coming
the superlaser thing ALSO isn't a reaction feat.

it isnt shown to refract
It doesn't "diffuse" in a "realistic" way or reflect off of an mirror
The beam isn't called light speed
It isn't stated to contain photons

It only meets one standard and that's coming from technology
Light doesn’t normally refract anyway nor do lasers. Refraction is only done when light is being bent and or when it’s going from a another medium to a diff medium, Ex: Frm air to water changing it’s speed so why even bring that up?

Doesn’t diffuse? Wdym by that is that even a rule to prove anything? If so we haven’t seen the laser get a chance to do that since everytime the laser was shot it never hit or was reflected and or grabbed.

It was reflected via Shigaraki. Him having the power to reflect the laser beam, on top of it already being light via moving in a str8 line, super jets That’s capable of getting info on a target, create forcefields etc coming from america which uses lasers on avg seems pretty good to proven speed of light.

It containing photons is something different. Lasers normally do contain this but if your using that to justify your agenda I can’t say anything. My only counter argument is it’s from america on top of the other things I said so the average laser from america should contain photons etc.

Also this the feat I was referring to where she reacts to multiple lasers. https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0331-010.png

Lets just drop the light thing, it will never be accepted for MHA unless Horikoshi outright confirms the lasers as Lightspeed.

Light doesn’t normally refract anyway nor do lasers. Refraction is only done when light is being bent and or when it’s going from a another medium to a diff medium, Ex: Frm air to water changing it’s speed so why even bring that up?

Doesn’t diffuse? Wdym by that is that even a rule to prove anything? If so we haven’t seen the laser get a chance to do that since everytime the laser was shot it never hit or was reflected and or grabbed.

It was reflected via Shigaraki. Him having the power to reflect the laser beam, on top of it already being light via moving in a str8 line, super jets That’s capable of getting info on a target, create forcefields etc coming from america which uses lasers on avg seems pretty good to proven speed of light.

It containing photons is something different. Lasers normally do contain this but if your using that to justify your agenda I can’t say anything. My only counter argument is it’s from america on top of the other things I said so the average laser from america should contain photons etc.

Also this the feat I was referring to where she reacts to multiple lasers. https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0331-010.png
tl;dr
Argue with the staff that said it has to meet these/ they don't
I personally don't care as I have actual sub rela-rela feats that dont require the use of light

No, just no.
The serpent wasn’t close to that thing at all and later scenes actually shows that these building things are much larger than this.

also hmu with that movie
I genuinely had a hard time scaling that pillar with the footage I was given to be honest, which sucks because the footage I was given started immediately after a moment in the movie where I know I could've easily pixel scaled it.

Life ain't fair I guess.

Not 🧢. You failed to disprove me and I hard countered everything you at least tried to get across on top of that you mentioned that you had further evidence to prove sub Rel mha.
You haven't "countered" anything I've said at all, you literally said
I’m back and literally not one factually thing was said for the debunking of sub Rel mha. Multiple times it’s been stated that the mirrors are support items making them real, and the lasers reflecting off them make them lightspeed correct. The fact that the beams are capable of reflecting off mirrors mean they’re light, the lasers at a bare minimum have to be at least sub rel - lightspeed. Him dodging those lasers was calced at sub Rel meaning they’re usable feats. They Co Align with the later feats in the series such as sub Rel+ reactions from stars n stripes and Shigaraki. It’s nothing wrong with them, tell me sum thats wrong with sub Rel - sub Rel+ MHA pls?
1. Straight up say the argument was wrong without explaining how.
2. It's not stated once they were mirrors outside of the bonus volume Hori made where it states they are connected to his quirk which allows him to use them as extensions. This goes against the notion that they were reflected by normal mirrors and is reinforces the fact that they are being reflected via his quirk. This directly goes against the light speed standards. Reflecting off his magical mirrors prove nothing, and when is it stated they are pure light, photons?
3. Star's and stripes feat has been discussed over 100 times, she doesn't move let alone react to the light, which doesn't even meet the LS standards.
You also failed to address the retina argument and chose to completely ignore it. That argument dismiss any form of reasoning for it being LS unless we get some statement.
A cherry on top is the war arc, Shigiraki is jumping through the air he uses his "radio waves" and they tranverse the entire battle field before he moves from the center point. This means he was blitz by the radio waves which are LS.

Light speed requirements,
  • The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
The "light" Deku dodged meets not one of these standards

You haven't "countered" anything I've said at all, you literally said

1. Straight up say the argument was wrong without explaining how.
2. It's not stated once they were mirrors outside of the bonus volume Hori made where it states they are connected to his quirk which allows him to use them as extensions. This goes against the notion that they were reflected by normal mirrors and is reinforces the fact that they are being reflected via his quirk. This directly goes against the light speed standards. Reflecting off his magical mirrors prove nothing, and when is it stated they are pure light, photons?
3. Star's and stripes feat has been discussed over 100 times, she doesn't move let alone react to the light, which doesn't even meet the LS standards.
You also failed to address the retina argument and chose to completely ignore it. That argument dismiss any form of reasoning for it being LS unless we get some statement.
A cherry on top is the war arc, Shigiraki is jumping through the air he uses his "radio waves" and they tranverse the entire battle field before he moves from the center point. This means he was blitz by the radio waves which are LS.
2. So it is stated they’re mirrors as in support items meaning they’re actual mirrors. Him using his quirk to enhance them even tho I debunked that already in this same thread proving why his mirrors don’t reflect physical attacks like therefir said they did. That never happened ever only time the mirrors did anything was when the lasers were reflecting off it to further prove my point. Like how are you trying this hard to prove a point that makes zero sense, his quirk bypasses the mirrors actual function which is for reflecting light? I’d see the analogy where u could say he uses the mirrors to just prove he’s a person who reflects all being true to his quirks nature but that’s untrue seeing as the mirrors took no part in any physical actions and I have proof via videos. Nice try tho on top of that your pulling the ole Light Photons trick ehh? That isn’t needed at all to prove it’s actual light it’d just be better as a add on to already multiple reasons why it’s Lightspeed.

3. you said S&S doesn’t move let alone react for it to be LS I never said it was I said it was sub Rel which is a correct calc and co aligns with this feat of dodging lasers deku. Meaning it makes sense I also in this same thread debunked the timeline theory you guys thought u had correct, jus scroll to page 3 you’ll see my timeline which makes sense via judging off the last anime canon episode.

4. About this retina argument I don’t even remember this being brought up but the fact that it was let’s me know your trying your hardest to debunk using methods that rarely happen in animanga tbh. Light reflecting off your eyeball? Come on bro that’s awful when have you seen a laser that is confirmed light to reflect off a persons retina let me see it pls and if u do show me it must be rare. This still wouldn’t be enough of a rebuttal to debunk anything said.

5. Finally your brung up Shigaraki during the war arc and radio waves. This helps me prove my point once again on relativistic mha at the very least, in the panel we see the radio waves spread at the same consistency as Shigaraki. When they feel his presence it’s actually him in from to them also so if you’d make the argument he isn’t Ls he’s damn sure easily sub Rel+ to Rel so what is your point exactly? Look at the panel buddy. https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-011.png
Now look at the second panel this proves he’s either moving at ls or very relative to said speed via radio waves. Either sub Rel or Rel, they even emphasize how it’s a blitz judging from how Shigaraki blitzed away from endeavor And is shown automatically Infront of deku and Bakugou while they’re stuck in running position. Also one panel his shown using radio waves + Air Cannon next panel he’s already in front of them lol cmon too easy. It could be interpreted as other things not just a blitz but regardless of that shiggy is still very relative to radio waves speeds so what’s your point? https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-012.png
To further prove this we see as soon as Gran Torino picks them up and runs Shigaraki lands immediately where they just left from lol only reason he ain’t catch em was becuz of Aizawa. We all know 100% Deku > Shigaraki during the war so deku has at least whatever Shigaraki is going to have based off what I jus proved right here lol. God status can’t debunk the goat https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-014.png
Here’s the map further proving everything I just said

Last edited:
@Therefir read what I just sent above this kindly but jus skip to the bottom pg. Timmyturner over here must be my fairgodparents cuz he jus gave me my wish. Proof that shiggy is at the very least sub Rel+ to rel+ In between that bracket.

We've been stuck at Hypersonic for too long. That's why when people see even sub rel mha they can't believe it.
In the panel where the laser hits her, her arm is stretched out and you can see “LASER” in a small text bubble. This firmly implies that Star was able to perceive it in the same time frame (via the events occurring in one panel).

We don’t have a way of proving for certain, but I’m confident she caught them and I don’t see why people oppose it so much.

In the panel where the laser hits her, her arm is stretched out and you can see “LASER” in a small text bubble. This firmly implies that Star was able to perceive it in the same time frame (via the events occurring in one panel).

We don’t have a way of proving for certain, but I’m confident she caught them and I don’t see why people oppose it so much.
Bro they know at the very least mha is sub rel

2. So it is stated they’re mirrors as in support items meaning they’re actual mirrors. Him using his quirk to enhance them even tho I debunked that already in this same thread proving why his mirrors don’t reflect physical attacks like therefir said they did. That never happened ever only time the mirrors did anything was when the lasers were reflecting off it to further prove my point. Like how are you trying this hard to prove a point that makes zero sense, his quirk bypasses the mirrors actual function which is for reflecting light? I’d see the analogy where u could say he uses the mirrors to just prove he’s a person who reflects all being true to his quirks nature but that’s untrue seeing as the mirrors took no part in any physical actions and I have proof via videos. Nice try tho on top of that your pulling the ole Light Photons trick ehh? That isn’t needed at all to prove it’s actual light it’d just be better as a add on to already multiple reasons why it’s Lightspeed.

3. you said S&S doesn’t move let alone react for it to be LS I never said it was I said it was sub Rel which is a correct calc and co aligns with this feat of dodging lasers deku. Meaning it makes sense I also in this same thread debunked the timeline theory you guys thought u had correct, jus scroll to page 3 you’ll see my timeline which makes sense via judging off the last anime canon episode.

4. About this retina argument I don’t even remember this being brought up but the fact that it was let’s me know your trying your hardest to debunk using methods that rarely happen in animanga tbh. Light reflecting off your eyeball? Come on bro that’s awful when have you seen a laser that is confirmed light to reflect off a persons retina let me see it pls and if u do show me it must be rare. This still wouldn’t be enough of a rebuttal to debunk anything said.

5. Finally your brung up Shigaraki during the war arc and radio waves. This helps me prove my point once again on relativistic mha at the very least, in the panel we see the radio waves spread at the same consistency as Shigaraki. When they feel his presence it’s actually him in from to them also so if you’d make the argument he isn’t Ls he’s damn sure easily sub Rel+ to Rel so what is your point exactly? Look at the panel buddy. https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-011.png
Now look at the second panel this proves he’s either moving at ls or very relative to said speed via radio waves. Either sub Rel or Rel, they even emphasize how it’s a blitz judging from how Shigaraki blitzed away from endeavor And is shown automatically Infront of deku and Bakugou while they’re stuck in running position. Also one panel his shown using radio waves + Air Cannon next panel he’s already in front of them lol cmon too easy. It could be interpreted as other things not just a blitz but regardless of that shiggy is still very relative to radio waves speeds so what’s your point? https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-012.png
To further prove this we see as soon as Gran Torino picks them up and runs Shigaraki lands immediately where they just left from lol only reason he ain’t catch em was becuz of Aizawa. We all know 100% Deku > Shigaraki during the war so deku has at least whatever Shigaraki is going to have based off what I jus proved right here lol. God status can’t debunk the goat https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0275-014.png
Here’s the map further proving everything I just said
@FanSyst @DaReaperMan @Sparkive @Damage3245 read number 5. Rebuttal or Agreement?

Back