• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

I’m back and literally not one factually thing was said for the debunking of sub Rel mha. Multiple times it’s been stated that the mirrors are support items making them real, and the lasers reflecting off them make them lightspeed correct. The fact that the beams are capable of reflecting off mirrors mean they’re light, the lasers at a bare minimum have to be at least sub rel - lightspeed. Him dodging those lasers was calced at sub Rel meaning they’re usable feats. They Co Align with the later feats in the series such as sub Rel+ reactions from stars n stripes and Shigaraki. It’s nothing wrong with them, tell me sum thats wrong with sub Rel - sub Rel+ MHA pls?

Ironically, Aoyama's laser is the most likely one to be lightspeed since it has been stated to be light and has shown reflection and refraction.

When 13 sucked in Aoyama's laser with Black Hole "I can also absorb light!"

Laser having thrust something isn't evidence against it. Lasers can indeed push things in reality. Lasers carry momentum/energy, they have thrust. Just that the amount of energy needed to perform the movements we see would be insanely high. I imagine Tier 7 levels of energy to just move Aoyama like he does, but that is irrelevant.

I'm curious, how many people truly react to Aoyama's laser? I know Nine and his team reacted to the laser after it was fired, though I'd have to calc what their speed would be.

I don't have any opinions about Flect's lasers, since I haven't seen the movie.

But I personally believe that the jets lasers are truly lightspeed, just that no one scales to them at all. I believe Star's reaction came after she was hit, while afterward she "aim dodged" them to grab them. She was still hit (She had burns mark on her afterward), but she was already aware it was going to hit her.

Note: It's impossible to prove otherwise until the anime gets there, though it might not clear anything up. But the manga makes it impossible to tell if she moved before or after being hit. Shigaraki... never reacted to them period, he just got hit over and over again.
I don’t think there’s much of a point in waiting for the anime. I do think that she did catch them, but by the time it gets animated, we’d probably have much better speed feats anyways

Todoroki's feats are their own thing since we apparently can't scale anyone to his ice or fire.
Because that's the laws of physics. Heat doesn't equal impact, a thin copper wire can withstand a 500 C fire without melting or even turning red. But I can easily snap that same wire with relative ease, while that same flame can leave me with painful burns. An object's heat resistance doesn't correlate to durability against impacts.

Though I have no doubt Bakugo is anything less than 8-A currently. With the movie feat, hopefully the results don't change by much, he'll be 8-A regardless of scaling.

Maybe 7-C with something...

Bakugo got stronger sense the 3rd movie that takes place in the Endeavor training arc and he gotten stronger for the war arc and current Bakugo is possibly even stronger then that with his month training with the pussycats

Didn't Bakugo save Deku from an attack from Shigiraki can we use that as supporting evidence?
He got impaled, you don't scale to an attack that goes straight through your body.

Bakugo might even honestly be 7-A via scaling to 45% (Condensed Explosions?), but he just lacks any proper scaling right now. Either new feats come out first, or he showcases why he scales to whatever rating.

He got impaled, you don't scale to an attack that goes straight through your body.

Bakugo might even honestly be 7-A via scaling to 45% (Condensed Explosions?), but he just lacks any proper scaling right now. Either new feats come out first, or he showcases why he scales to whatever rating.
he survived the shockwave emitted off of the thingies

Since they were strong enough to> endeavor, the shockwave emitting off of them should be close in power. When it went inside bakugo his insides didnt explode so he tanked the shockwave /s
No, that isn't how that works at all.

The shockwaves need to show a certain level of power to be anything... also they didn't give off any shockwaves.

i just cant accept todoroki getting over 10million times stronger yet bakugo barely got 2x stronger
Todoroki goat.

Who told Bakugo not to have OP techniques or moves.

Apart from his massive ice attacks, Todoroki already has FlashFire now too and obviously Flashfreeze Heatwave. I bet he even has stuff like Prominence Burn and in heroes Rising he used Flashfreeze which I guess is the Flashfire equivalent for his ice side.

Bakugo on the other hand has what? Stun Grenade, AP shot. His best shots are with Howitzer.

So far all we have been shown of Cluster is speed not power.

His Max explosion also doesn't have the same hype as Todoroki's strongest attacks.

AP for elemental attacks is already pretty sussy, since they don't do damage the same way brute force attacks do.
But I guess it's fine to treat it that way, kinda.

Correction, Todoroki got 128,011,472,275x stronger. 100 billion times stronger and bakugo got 1.07x stronger
Todoroki hasn't really gotten that much stronger in-universe. Since day 1 he was clashing with 100% Deku's attacks.

To this day, what he accomplished with Flashfreeze Heatwave is pretty impressive cause I doubt Cementoss few meter walls did anything to deter 100% from Deku.

Bakugo needs proper feats. Nowadays AP wise I would put a lot of characters above him. Even War arc mostly hyped his speed not AP or durability.

AP for elemental attacks is already pretty sussy, since they don't do damage the same way brute force attacks do.
But I guess it's fine to treat it that way, kinda.
While they do take energy, and are useful for people with a Shared Energy Source. Like OFA, Bakugo has a 5.4 MT melting feat. This is heat energy, but we can scale it to 100% Izuku since the energy of that attack came from OFA, which uses that same energy to power up physical attacks like it did his Quirk.

However without it they're basically worthless, since 7-C fire doesn't tell me how hot it is. And 7-C heat resistance makes zero sense.

Since a fire that is 1000 degree but covers a multiple city blocks, will have a higher energy/"AP" value than a 5000 degree flame that only covers a person's body or a small room at best. But the energy value isn't what causes melting or heat damage, it is the temperature of the flame/object.

So having 7-C resistance against heat doesn't tell me anything, I've been meaning to make a thread about this but I'm lazy and I'm not certain this wiki even knows how to handle heat/temperature feats in general.

Yea, I meant Condensed Explosions

While they do take energy, and are useful for people with a Shared Energy Source. Like OFA, Bakugo has a 5.4 MT melting feat. This is heat energy, but we can scale it to 100% Izuku since the energy of that attack came from OFA, which uses that same energy to power up physical attacks like it did his Quirk.

However without it they're basically worthless, since 7-C fire doesn't tell me how hot it is. And 7-C heat resistance makes zero sense.

Since a fire that is 1000 degree but covers a multiple city blocks, will have a higher energy/"AP" value than a 5000 degree flame that only covers a person's body or a small room at best. But the energy value isn't what causes melting or heat damage, it is the temperature of the flame/object.

So having 7-C resistance against heat doesn't tell me anything, I've been meaning to make a thread about this but I'm lazy and I'm not certain this wiki even knows how to handle heat/temperature feats in general.
Yeah I agree and I do understand what you're trying to say.

It's just that these kind of stuff can lead to problems, especially with some verses with shared energy source. You know what I mean, calcs about elemental feats resulting to X yield, so now everyone can punch at X yield as well.

So hard agree with that last sentence lol. The best way is just to treat the elemental characters individually within the context of the verse and decide how to treat it in the best way.

Narratively, it actually makes more sense that Shoto is the one more capable of keeping up with Deku than Bakugo, as he is a product of eugenics designed by Endeavor to specifically surpass All Might.

Bakugo just won the quirk and talent/aptitude lottery, but he still had to put on the work in order to keep up. In fact the series even tells us that.

It was unknown whether she moved during or before the light was shot out. I also heard that they didnt meet the standards
No I’m talking from reactions. She still reacted to the beam regardless if she moved or not. That’s what was calced at sub Rel, so why wasn’t used? And what standards didn’t it meet?

Back