• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

This can easily be contradicted by the manga but at least right now nothing is contradicting it so far so when the movie comes out and by that point nothing contradicts it then yes he can use Full Cowl 100% whenever he wants at the cost of both arms.

Ok, so we have 12 episodes left of season 4, the next 2 will likely conclude the overhaul arc, then we'll have 10 left

I imagine 2 episodes will go to Bakugo and the Kids

Then probably about 7 for the School Festival

And then the last episode will have the new hero rankings, but we won't have the Endeavor and Hawks vs High-End fight

That's how I imagine season 4 will end

Then Season 5 will be the Endeavor Arc to Class A vs Class B to My Villain Academia

Also, Eri's rewind, at least as portrayed in the anime, does indeed heal her. So that should be decided on whether it can be added or not.

It's not healing. It's time manipulation. We would just have to say that she reverses her body state.

We can't give someone who negates healing the ability to negate time hax if they ever fight. She doesn't get healing. It looks like healing because of her time manipulation

Wouldn't we just do what we normally do and say something along the lines of x,x,x,x via Time Manipulation (Explanation as to how power works)

@Kingofwolves999 I do say, I must have missed it during my read through of the chapter, but now u have pointed it out. Jolly good my good man.

BlackeJan said:
Why is Uraraka even 8C with her quirk? it's not AP base and all she did was levitate the bots high in the air to drop them down and destroy them
I actually agree with this. Her ability is straight hax

So many things about her in the profile makes no sense. Why is she scaling physically to someone a lot more stronger then her to begin with?

He profile needs to be fixed

He got basically every kind of quirk I wanted him to get. A bit of hax, some way of flying, better defense, and Superman-like enhanced senses. Full power Deku is going to be beautiful.

The green fingers one is a bit out of place compared to the other powers- not bad just slightly out of place. Honestly he's closer to Martian man hunter than superman if this is true, effing A

I hope Shiguraki gets better at Psychological warfare. He's going to need to play that way some of the time to get the upper hand on Deku, like Joker did with Superman.

Back