• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

It's just the fact that him not knowing will put him in danger. What will he do when villains who know about the quirk come after him??? He doesn't even know for what reason at all.

Spoilers

Yeah, Izuku and Katsuki used it at the time to defeat Nine, similar to how Toshinori and Izuku can have One For All at the same time, since the Embers of One For All linger for a very long time. But, after the fight, they were both rendered unconscious, and while they were blacked out, One For All willed itself back to Izuku completely, while also making Katsuki forget about the fight and having One For All in the first place.

I'm sorry, but insulting the entire movie by calling it a "turn your brain off and enjoy the light show" film is quite narrow minded when all anyone here has talked about is the final fight.

What about all the other fights in the movie? What about the plot of the story itself? Character development? Lessons to be learned? World building?

You guys are complaining about the Deku and Bakugo scene like it's the only one in the whole movie, outright ignoring 99% of the rest of it. Whether you like what occurs between them or not, discrediting the entire movie based around this plot point is ridiculous.

I agree with Kingofwolves

I'm not judging the movie till I see it

The Bakugo thing doesn't even really bother me

tbh i dont mind either but i just dont see the point of it, if he already knows about OFA . either way ima enjoy the movie tho

I just don't like the fact that the animation for season four got shafted so hard. If that's the case, I would rather we didn't have a movie.

I really want to see Anime only's reaction when they find out how Broken Eri's quirk is. Right now, they just think it's to make quirks disappear.

I haven't caught up but I assume we're not up to 100% with an Eri assist yet? That shit was hype in the manga and I'm dying to see it animated.

I wonder how crazy they are going to make Deku and Eri's quirk look in animation combined.

Infinite 100% is such a cool episode name

The best moment of the arc is finally here, I'm so excited

Nullflowerblush said:
What about Muscular, Elixir?
That wasn't a fight. Deku threw 3 punches at Muscular. One was ineffective, the other only made Muscular stagger, and then Deku went Saitama on Muscular.

Mentioning that last part, Kota distracted Muscular, allowing room for Deku to force himself in a standing position to use the Saitama-like punch.

(Saitama-like: Ending a Battle with one overpowered strike on an opponent who took no damage previously)

My guess is this is how they will probably adapt the next few episodes

Episode 13: Chapter 156-158 (Eri's Rewind + OFA 100% Deku vs Overhaul)

Episode 14: Chapter 159-161 (LoV highway raid + Nighteye death)

Episode 15: Chapter 162-164 (Gigantomachia full appearance + Remedial Course Arc Pt1)

Episode 16: Chapter 165-167 (Remedial Course Arc Pt2)

Episode 17: Chapter 167-169 (Aoyama Arc + Gentle teaser)

After this though I'm not exactly sure cause at the pace they are adapting the manga right now they might even adapt the Pro Hero Arc this season. And originally I thought they would end the season on chapter 185 with a Hood teaser.

Duedate8898 said:
I have a quick question, why does Mirio not have Analytical Prediction, isn't that the basis for his entire fighting style?
Yes, I think he should.

ElixirBlue said:
I think the Overhaul Fight will end in episode 14, tbh
The title for Episode 14 is confirmed to be "A Bright Future." The title is similar to the chapter 161 title which is just "Bright Future" which is also the chapter that Nighteye dies in and talks about a bright future.

Yeah, but you remember how the Training Camp Arc ended, right? It ended in the middle of an episode.

Back