• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

Damage3245 said:
No problem Rusty. I'll wait and see if Therefir agrees with us on removing that bit from Mirio's profile and then we can get it removed.
You're right, Mirio can't ignore durability, if he tries to hit someone from the inside, his hand will be catapulted, because he can't overlap a solid object.

Therefir said:
You're right, Mirio can't ignore durability, if he tries to hit someone from the inside, his hand will be catapulted, because he can't overlap a solid object.
Okay, cool, since pretty much everyone agrees I think it should be alright to remove.

We need to talk about Izuku's 1,000,000% and how it scales to his 100%, Todotoki's fire and Muscular.

We also need to talk about Hawks' ratings.

For 1000000% just apply the standard adrenaline multiplier to 100%, as iirc it was just that.

Muscular scales from being a bit above 100%, but less than 1000000%.

Todoroki's fire, I've no idea.

Hawks should be fine at around 8-C+/High 8-C, but I don't have feats right now to support this.

Won't really say Muscular was actually above 100%. Izuku's first usage of 100% left Muscular heavily damaged despite it being blocked by several layers of Muscle fibres.

And the 2nd usage which he managed to overpower was noted to be weaker than the first one.

1,000,000% is above his standard 100% but to an unknown degree, as I don't think the adrenaline multiplier applies specifically to the 1,000,000% punch.

Todoroki's fire needs more showing before I'd feel comfortable scaling it directly to Izuku's 100%.

I definitely think that a downgrade is needed for Hawks tbh.

Probably at the end of the Cultural Festival Arc, or the Pro Hero Arc depending on how they pace things.

I think it would be best to end it at the festival arc but im not sure if they going to even cover up until then.

I think best girl Jiro closing out the season would be great

If it is 25 episodes again, it'll easily cover up to the end of the Cultural Festival.

Anyone else feel the quirks have been more "anything goes" than before? Specifically, it is Manga Kun's and Shihai's quirk that give me this feeling.

@Shady Sorry, I am not really knowledgeable on japanese bands so I can't say.

I really hope that Quirks get weirder and more hax as the series goes on.

Me too. I still don't see them using crazy stuff like conceptual manipulation and plot manipulation, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they introduced things fate maipulators and void users.

Enjoyed the second course of Season 3, Bakugo vs Izuku and Mirio vs 1-A was great but I still feel like it's the weakest arc so far in both the anime and the manga.

so yeah The Provisional Hero License Exam Arc is still the weakest IMO.

however, im hyped for the next arc to be animated

Im not that worried. it's Legendary Pictures, it will also be easier to adapt to western audiences while still being faithful to the source, because it's about superheroes who are primarily inspired by western superheroes

Could be Bad or Could be good

VersusJunkie54 said:
It probably couldn't be worse than the live action Ben 10 movies at least.
It definitely couldn't be worse than "The Last Airbender" *shudders* I still have nightmares about that movie.

I have no faith, always best to keep expectations low. And trust me, mine are as low as they can be.

So long as it raises awareness of the manga and improves sales, I don't really care about quality.

Back