• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #5

I have doubts regarding Shishida's supersonic feat (they pretty clearly heard the sound of his approach before he appeared) but given that he overwhelmed both Tsuyu and Kirishima, it should be fine.

@Therefir You recently calculated a shock wave feat belonging to one of Hammerhead's minion, correct?

Can some of Izuku's 100% shockwaves be calculated in a similar way?

I don't see Kirishima being equal to Bakugou, but he is pretty close. I do have a question about Shigaraki's reaction speed. Why is he ranked so low when he was able to react to 100% Deku, who's speed was compared to, but not as high as All Might's. Another thing, why is Izuku being scaled to Yo Shindo again?

Forget that, I'll try to find another feat or just wait for the movie.

How about the 100% finger flick Izuku does at the USJ? That looks like it can be a nice feat there, it's only done with a flick so he should be much stronger with an actual punch.

@TheRustyOne The feat was only 9-A according to Assaltwaffle.

@TriforcePower1 That feat should be around Class 1/Class 5 in lifting strength, also, base Izuku has likely a superhuman feat in the sports festival (when he pushed Todoroki several meters away with a headbutt).

Quick Question: why Tokoyami's durability doesn't scale to others?

Like, why Uraraka doesn't scale to him? Why is true that her calc has a lower result, she withstood way more explosions that Tokoyami and was ready to fight until her weight limit affect her

Yeah, Tokoyami was restricted by Bakugou, but you can see he still really injured and exahusted

Also also

Why tokoyami has 9-A attack potency? He is clearly stated to be weak physically, has 0 feats and he uses dark Shadow to attack. He should be Unknown imo.

Why Deku has 8-B soles? Sure they weren't destroyed by 100%, but even his regular shoes weren't so. Remember when he first used 100%, his upper cloth was destroyed but not his shoes. I think his iron soles should be High 8-C for being totally unfazed by Chisaki's attacks.

Finally, should Shino have a new key for his current self in the latest chapters?

AidenBrooks999 said:
And for speed feats

Anyone tried calculating Tetsutetsu blocking a bullet vs mustard?
He got there before Mustard fired the gun.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Why Deku has 8-B soles? Sure they weren't destroyed by 100%, but even his regular shoes weren't so. Remember when he first used 100%, his upper cloth was destroyed but not his shoes. I think his iron soles should be High 8-C for being totally unfazed by Chisaki's attacks.
When 100% Deku kicked someone using his regular shoes? Of course he has used 100% to jump, but these jumps didn't cause any damage to the environment.

He actually destroyed part of his pants in his fight against Todoroki, his shoes are certainly more durable than the rest of his clothes, but I don't think channeling OFA in parts of his body is 8-B, do you remember when he channels OFA on his finger but Aizawa erased his Quirk? Izuku's finger was not broken or anything.

Talking about other things, 938.43 Tons 100% Izuku confirmed?

I know that the movie is Canon from a meta perspective but I'd be really reluctant about using feats from the movie in profiles.

So Izuku's feat isn't significantly far away from every other student? That's good.

Btw I noticed an error on Shouto's page. It says that he is 8-B in striking strength for matching 100% Izuku with a fire infused arm. Thing is he didn't attack Izuku physically and instead used a shockwave to knock him out so 8-B shouldn't scale to his striking strength.

@Andytrenom he didn't used a shockwave, but he had the intention of clashing with Izuku

His rating is more like an assumption tbh. Given how Endeavor can enhance his strenght with fire

It was explained by Aizawa that Shouto's final attack was accomplished by immediately heating up cooled air and using the pressure differences to create a wind blast. I know I said shockwave instead of Wind blast but I don't think that changes anything.

Yeah

But when it was stated that Shouto did it on purpose? He is clever yeah, but I don't he had that idea, he simply say "F*** my old man, I'll my fire"

Well, nothing really implies that the attack was an accident.

Even if it was, it doesn't change the fact that Shouto didn't physically clash with Izuku. Hence his striking strength doesn't scale to Izuku.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Quick Question: why Tokoyami's durability doesn't scale to others?
Like, why Uraraka doesn't scale to him? Why is true that her calc has a lower result, she withstood way more explosions that Tokoyami and was ready to fight until her weight limit affect her

Yeah, Tokoyami was restricted by Bakugou, but you can see he still really injured and exahusted
My bad for editing other profiles already

But can I get an opinion here?

Because Honestly, is not like Tokoyami has an statement of "Sighly more durable most student but sighly weaker than the strongest ones". He is like the guys with the least amount of durability feats.

@Damage What do you think it should be changed to? I remember Izuku describing his physical abilities as "top class" or something to that effect. So maybe he should scale to quirkless Izuku?

Well, we currently have his lifting strength as Unknown, and as far as I remember Todoroki has never so much as thrown a punch in the whole manga.

Maybe making it Unknown as well would be best.

Andytrenom said:
@Damage What do you think it should be changed to? I remember Izuku describing his physical abilities as "top class" or something to that effect. So maybe he should scale to quirkless Izuku?
I'll rate him at Building Class to be honest

But that's just me

Are you asking why we don't just scale most of the class to Tokoyami's durability?

I'd say it's because the majority of the class haven't demonstrated they're as durable as him. You say he doesn't have many durability feats but he currently has one of the highest calced durability feats outside of the main members of the cast.

Yeah, but still really nitpicky imo that we don't just add a + to other students

Specially when Tokoyami is nothing special in durability without Dark Shadow

Also, it makes for Shinso since he could sightly hurt midoriya to be 9-A+

And those that scale as well

I still disagree with Shinso being 9-A+ in the U.A. Sports Festival Arc, but I think I'm alone in that.

I know that. I'm not going to get into the whole thing again because I know it won't lead anywhere.

Minor problem with Himiko Toga's profile, it says that she nearly blitzed 5% Izuku but given that she was using a stealth technique at the time when she did it, it seems like she wasn't overwhelming Izuku with her speed, but just with her combat skill.

EDIT: Also, this:

Harmed Izuku with her fingernails.

Seems very superficial justification for building level AP. If all you need to be Building level is to give Izuku a scratch, then every character is the series is Building level.

Back