• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #5

Well, it seemed like the calc was originally calcing the force of one of her punches, so I thought it would be relevant if I brought up that she used multiple punches the achieve the effect.

Does the amount of punches required not affect the outcome of the calc?

I'm not quite sure how we treat this kind of feats, but if she made those hits in less than second (like with Todoroki's fire calc) the feat shouldn't be divided.

I'm far from a calc expert myself, so I'll take your word on it.

OMG THE MOVIE WAS PLUS ULTRA!!! U GUYS SHOULD HAD SEEN IT LIKE IT WAS REALLY AMAZING IM SO GLAD I WATCHED IT BEFORE IT LEFT THEATRES NOW I GOTTA HOPE SOMEONE POSTS IT ON YOUTUBE!!! TRUST ME U GUYS R GONNA ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

Watched it in theaters, it was pretty good, I laughed a few times and I couldn't help, but just smile.

The final battle had some pretty good action.

Someone remind me, did we see Class 1-B fighting the Earth Beasts for several hours, or was it mentioned at all that they did?

Damage3245 said:
Someone remind me, did we see Class 1-B fighting the Earth Beasts for several hours, or was it mentioned at all that they did?
They were probably given the same treatment as 1-A, though on the opposite of the camp and sorts

Or they could see 1B for the capable superior students they are and give them priveleges over the inferior 1A

Because they don't do research. But still has some flaws.

- Natsu vs Ace.

- Trunks vs Silver (but everyone fails in this one).

- Cell vs Meruem.

- Broly vs Hulk.

- Vergil vs Sephiroth.

- Vegeta vs Thor.

I don't count Saitama's matches because those are made that way on purpose.

But yeah. I overall like OMM over DB. They fights are funnier and I don't get angry if my favorite character loses there.

Back