• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #4

For what possible reason would they stand in the middle of an explosion before their entrance?

Context matters. We don't see them in the explosion; even if they were in the area where the explosion happened that doesn't mean they got caught up in it.

Does anybody else dislike the 'Should be' justifications that have no official source?

Like Sir Nighteye's justification for his base AP: "Should be able to harm Yo Shindo". No canon source states this; it is just an opinion.

Shota Aizawa's justification for his durability: "Should be superior to Yo Shindo". No canon source states this.

Present Mic's justification for his durability: "Should be comparable to Aizawa". Based on what? When has his durability been implied to be roughly equal to Aizawa's?

No Versus; Aizawa dodged his blast entirely.

The only person that's directly tanked one of Dabi's blasts is Snatch. Though the obvious answer there is the fire he created against Snatch was a lot smaller than the one he used in the latest chapter.

Although I'm not sure if this scales to Dabi's durability since the flames comes from his hands.

I agree that this doesn't scale to anyone, and I wouldn't say this scales to Dabi's durability either. His clones got easily wrecked by Aizawa.

It wouldn't be an outlier if we assumed 1 minute for Todoroki's fire feat, but I'm not suggesting that.

We still have to decide the timeframe for Todoroki's feat.

Todoroki's fire feat (if it is the one I am thinking of) is irrelevant here; and shouldn't be used tbh. It already raises the stats of most of the verse a level too high.

Why not calc the actual fire blasts Todoroki uses? We see him melting blocks of ice during the Stain fight.

I don't see how this an outlier and not just a high end feat. I think it is applicable.

So when is the downgrade for Endeavor & High-End happening?

@Therefir

He didn't tank it by any means and is still hospitalized nearly 100 chapters later.

It's not a durability feat.

Reppuzan said:
@Therefir
He didn't tank it by any means and is still hospitalized nearly 100 chapters later.

It's not a durability feat.
He was hospitalized after AFO shot him a second time. He was messed up, but still able to function even after taking the attack head on.

@Therefir

I still find this outlierish, since this would imply that Best Jeanist is more durable than Endeavor even though he's explicitly stated to be powerful because of his skill at using his Quirk than his physical prowess or the raw Quirk power.

It doesn't make much sense to take this feat.

Wait, wasn't Endeavor's Prominence Burn calced to be even lower than 8-B? So why does it say 'far higher' with Prominence Burn?

Endeavor's typical Super Moves such as Hellspider Fist were easily cutting High-End to pieces. High-End's durability doesn't even stack up to Endeavor's ordinary attacks.

High-End shouldn't be 'At least City Block level' either. He was being diced to pieces by Endeavor's attacks even before Endeavor used Prominence Burn.

Also, High-End's AP justification is "Fought and defeated Endeavor"

Endeavor's durability justification is "Withstood several attacks from High-End".

That's circular reasoning, right?

EDIT: Also, Class M lifting strength for Endeavor? For what exactly?

@Damage3245 High-End was diced to pieces by Endeavor's special attack "Hell Spider" and not by his normal fire attacks, which I suppose they scale from Todoroki's maximum fire.

> Also, Class M lifting strength for Endeavor? For what exactly?

Scaling from Izuku 100% and Muscular I think.

Yeah, but how does Endeavor scale from 100% Izuku's strength? As far as I know, he hasn't display any super impressive strength feats.

@Therefir; wasn't Endeavor's Hellspider attack calced to be Building level / Large Building level?

> Yeah, but how does Endeavor scale from 100% Izuku's strength? As far as I know, he hasn't display any super impressive strength feats.

He should be Class K scaling from Mt. Lady I guess.

> Wasn't Endeavor's Hellspider attack calced to be Building level / Large Building level?

No, I don't think so.

I calculated his Hell Spider attack at 28 tons, City Block level.

It fills me with a really odd feeling that Endeavor stands not a shiteth of a chance agains All Might.

Back