• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #4

Yup, so much so that his leave is a great blow in society as a whole even with everyone else struggling together to minimize the impact, but not a huge blow that it crumbles rapidly. It's like comparing a god to a genius, I guess? If we were to translate this to intellect and the rarity of great people in specific areas.

All Might is basically as efficient as most other heroes, together against him.

Awesome. We'll have lots of 8-B in My Hero Academia top tiers, and All Might and AFO remain god tiers.

Is it logical that Midoriya broke his arm from Muscular's punch, then punched Muscular again with "100%" on his other arm and failed, and then proceeded to punch Muscular a third time with 1000000% on his already battered arm while also holding himself up with his other arm that was supposed to be broken by the first punch.

It's fiction, and his arm was so ****** up that if he uses OFA 100% 2 or 3 times more, he could no longer use his arm.

It just clicked to me my good people! Full Power 5% Deku's punch on All Might....made him not only bleed....but have his Muscle Form run out of time (the 2nd person to actually make All Might bleed)

Hear me out! it was during Deku/Bakugou vs All Might (casual) and even though Bakugou was hitting All Might w/ his strongest explosions, it only made him flinched (there was only a tiny bit bllod) and FP 5% punch made him not only stumble but he cough up a decent amount of blood. Now i know someone is gonna say "it was a Casual Weakend All Might" which is true but when someone holds back....they can only hold back their speed and AP but not Durability and the only person who i know can do that is Medaka lol

What makes you think that the 5% punch is what made All Might cough up blood?

All Might coughed up blood after all that stacked up damage, and the fact he was losing his muscular form.

Nope! we all know that Bakugous strongest explosion weren't doing anything and not only that but when Deku punched All Might he coughed up blood and said "he gave it is all in that punch" or something similar to it. As I said before the All Might only had a little bit of blood when he got his by that explosion when Deku used kaachans gauntlet. I can back up about the time limit since AFO is the reason why All Might has a time limit in the 1st place (injured him so back he could only work as a hero for 3hrs) so it wouldn't be a surprised when 5% Deku punches All Might and the moment that happened l, he atarts to lose his form

@Jinx

Now u know that's not true at all

City Block Gran Torino is a bit much..

If we're using the logic that Shinso slightly hurting Deku makes him 9-A, then what do you think Dabi should be for getting kicked by Gran Torino and surviving? 8-B? High 8-C? And the other villains Gran Torino kicked as well? Is everyone in the League of Villains 8-B now?

Gran Torino is a hero, he is obviously holding back.

And he easily knocked out Dabi with one attack anyway.

All Might coughs blood when his muscle form is running out, that always happened.

Therefir said:
Gran Torino is a hero, he is obviously holding back.
And he easily knocked out Dabi with one attack anyway.
The first justification for his AP makes no sense though. Not every Nomu has City Block durability and 'Many heroes were unable to defeat it' is not good reasoning.

Therefir said:
All Might coughs blood when his muscle form is running out, that always happened.
No that doesnt happened all the time....his skinny form only doesn that

@TriforcePower1

Just wanted to point it out. If Full Power 5% Deku was able to make Weak Might cough blood then the way i see it that means that 5% Deku be holding back lol

Nah im for City Block Gran Torino.

>Took a punch from All Might, though holding back, i doubt it was a punch of any regular calibur.

>Was remarked by Endeavor to be surprisingly strong

>Has been a long time hero and veteran, for a quirk thats hardly even haxy, unlike Aizawa.

>He did knock out Dabi in a single blow

He's just a higher tier hero. honestly i'd say we would need a bit of a differentiating tier gap in heroes like Mt. Lady and such. And he was only trying to knock out the three villains, which he did in one shot briefly, he was casual about it, unlike All might who did it completely by mistake.

I'll try to calculate Mt. Lady's feat.

The problem is that nobody is evaluating calcs anymore.

>Took a punch from All Might, though holding back, i doubt it was a punch of any regular calibur.

Since All For One was using Impact Reversal on All Might, it's possible that All Might was the one that took most of the force from that punch; not Gran Torino.

Impact reversal? All he did was pull up a portal to shield himself by using Gran Torino so that he could stop smacking up his children. Are we talking about the same feat?

It was a punch meant for AFO that instead landed on Gran-Torino. We can't really quantify exactly how much force it was. But High 8-C+ Gran Torino has more than enough justification. If people don't like 8-B

I dont remember All Might being hurt by any sort of shock reversal though, and i don't see why All for One would want to keep Gran Torino alive either.

[[1]] Here is the anime showing "Shock inversion", which blows back All Might's arm as he throws the punch.

[[2]] Manga version calls it "Impact Inversion", but basically the same thing.

Seems to me that All Might ultimately took the most damage out of that whole exchange tbh.

I think City Block level Gran Torino makes sense for his younger self which we know can fight against 100% young All Might who should be just as strong as 100% Izuku.

All Might said he could use 100% almost instantly and Gran Torino trained him for at least one year. We know that Gran Torino just sparred with him none stop till he puked.

I think Gran Torino being High 8-C in his old age and 8-B in his prime makes sense to me.

Just clicked to me but Deku could use 19% of OFA and not get hurt since 20% makes it feels that his bones r breaking

Since when is one step below 'bones feel like they're breaking' = 'no pain at all'?

8% is probably Deku's limit for not feeling pain or discomfort. 20% is already like using Kaioken times 2~3. He should be able to use 15% and have a reduced strain, though.

Damage3245 said:
Since when is one step below 'bones feel like they're breaking' = 'no pain at all'?
Reason i said that cause since its Deku he knows the limit (kind of) of his body. When he went to 20%, he went passed all the other numbers and the moment he got to 20% his body started to strain

Yeah. Really excited for this development. We may get to see a bit more of All For One in his prime.

Back