• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #4

Prime All Might has a new feat in the Volume Origin that goes with the movie if anyone is interested. He punches a tornado and cancels it out so that the tornado vanishes.

The movie is, for now, canon. That's how we're treating it on the MHA Wiki too.

I read somewhere that Horikoshi wrote most of movie. He said that this is a story he wanted to put in the manga but couldn't cause of time restraints.

@Damage3245 An F3 tornado is Multi-City Block level+ here.

Some pictures were posted by Mirio in the Upgrade thread.

Therefir said:
I read somewhere that Horikoshi wrote most of movie. He said that this is a story he wanted to put in the manga but couldn't cause of time restraints.
Oh wow! hmmm....i wonder since that girl is also quirkless and if she was out in the story then she and Deku would had been friends and hell she would had also know about OFA since they would had been quirkless buddies then a beautiful romance would had happen between them lol.

@Therefir

Well thats not impressive though it was from an EXTREMELY casual Prime Might

Therefir said:
Shouldn't we also consider the storm clouds that were blown away?

I don't know, but I can try to calculate it, what kind of tornado All Might punched away?

Make a chart of all tornado classifications and a simplified equation that allows one to insert the tornado level and automatically obtain the resulting AP if it's not an ordinal rank but an actual magnitude, mathematically boundless scale.

A profile for Shindo should be fine, but Camie has no feats.

Next up for examination; Tomura Shigaraki.

1) Tomura's Attack Potency rating is a bit odd. During his fight with Eraser Head he never seem to be on par with him to me; he caught one elbow strike (leading to the partial-disintegration of said elbow) and got prompty knocked backwards by Aizawa. That's way too brief of a fight and lacking in any significant feats to say he is Building level for being 'on par with Aizawa'.

2) No justification for Lifting Strength.

3) The blast that Bakugo used (as I've gone over in the past) is highly, highly unlikely to be Building level. Just look at even a quick comparison between the tiny blast he used in Tomura's face compared to the Small Building level+ explosion he used against Tokoyami. Pretty big difference. The current justification doesn't warrant Building level stats.

Very interesting, I wonder if it's the same city as the one in the movie?

VersusJunkie54 said:
Very interesting developments. Would that pic be enough to update AFO's Prime photo?
I like it more than his current picture, but that's just me.

How this?

All For One (Prime)

Yep, and it looks like he can steal several Quirks at once.

If All For One can steal Quirks just like that, then him being unable to steal OFA seems more likely now, not confirmed but it seems more likely consider how quick that was.

Yes, that is still possible. Hoping we get some confirmation eventually.

May just be the scan quality / art mistake. I doubt Izuku's scars would vanish overnight.

Perhaps AFO either needs their permission or for them to be unable to resist their quirk being stolen (like being unconcious)

Still though. Yuuga was the highlight of the chapter.

No, no, not highlight, Aoyama was dazzling.

All For One stole mutliple Quirks at once from a bunch of people that were fighting and it looks like he was able to do it without even touching them.

Maybe it is possible to resist having your Quirk stolen but AFO's bother couldn't resist getting a Quirk. I can't wait to find out more about this though.

Damage3245 said:
May just be the scan quality / art mistake. I doubt Izuku's scars would vanish overnight.
Nah, I don't think so, Horikoshi have never skipped those scars.

Back