• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #4

Hmm....Inko reminds All Might of Nana which Deku said that she was very beautiful....I knew that even w/ the guilt that Inko would still be pretty!

Don't we normally wait till it reaches about 500?

Threads really slow down around the 400 comment mark, so a new thread would probably be for the best.

Fair enough. If one isn't made by the time I get home I'll make a new thread.

MirioTogata said:
Tumblr inline pcvkd1bV321qj2lkn 1280
New All For One prime feat. Blows up some floating city/island thing
Tumblr inline pcvkcp2zXW1qj2lkn 1280
Has anyone calced this yet? This looks like it could potentially upgrade or at least justify Prime All Might's and Prime All For One's stats.

@Izreldan Assuming that one of the buildings in that panel is a skyscraper, the feat is Town level at most.

Back