• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

Shouldn't Bakugo and Todoroki have subsonic+ speed instead of athlete level at least for the rise of villain keys ? They should be as fast as base Deku. Also U.A. Beginnings Bakugo lifting strength can just be peak human since he's physically stronger than U.A. Beginnings Deku also.

Sora and buff riku said:
The multiplier is to inconsistent since it would mean 8% is like 8-B while the calc for 20% Deku says otherwise. In the manga it was a dozen instead of tens.
Doesn't hurt to try. We just need to know what's 8% Deku scaling to is all

Personally I'm not against Bakugou or Todoroki scaling from the speed of RoV Deku.

I prefer to put Bakugou's Lifting Strength in Unknown as we don't know how much stronger than Deku he is at this point, he could be Class 1 instead of Peak Human for all we know, or even Class 5.

We first need the official manga page to confirm if the multiplier is legitimate. If it is, then we could use the multiplier backwards to find Gentle's attack potency without Lover Mode, by dividing 8% Deku's AP at the time by 12 or 10 depending on the statement.

But it was said in the anime though as La Brava's quirk

EDIT: well in the manga its said to increase "exponentially"

I'm reading the viz manga online and it says "The target grows dozens of times stronger."

Is that an accurate source though? i was told that some manga trasnlations could be wrong. If it is then it does go well with what the anime says

So where do you guys think the anime will end? We now know it's impossible for them to end with a mere teaser of Hood as that's just two chapters away from where the anime is currently at and this season still has two episodes left so we are likely getting the entire fight. But around what chapter do you guys think it will end at? The chapter that seems like the best place to end the season seems to be chapter 191. But that's like 8 chapters away so I'm not entirely sure if that's possible.

That would only cover 7 chapters (186-192). Episode 23 ended on chapter 183. So there's still chapter 184 and 185 that were not considered. We can already see from the preview that they are adapting 184 and 185 next episode.

Edit: Nevermind didn't read the first comment on the top

@AKM

I'll be honest, not a huge fan of this cover. I guess I don't like the twang of the harmony between the backup and main parts. I prefer Studio Yuraki's cover.

ÒÇîEnglish DubÒÇìMy Hero Academia S4 OPENING 7 Star Maker FULL VER『ÕâòÒü«ÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝ÒéóÒé½ÒâçÒâƒÒéó』ÒÇÉSam LuffÒÇæ
ÒÇîEnglish DubÒÇìMy Hero Academia S4 OPENING 7 "Star Maker" FULL VER『ÕâòÒü«ÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝ÒéóÒé½ÒâçÒâƒÒéó』ÒÇÉSam LuffÒÇæ

I've been thinking about this. Between Bakugo's Howerzirt Impact and his full power explosions like from his "fight" with All Might which is more powerful or are they the same in terms of power ?

I'd imagine the Howitzer is stronger since Present Mic describes the Howitzer as his massive explosion but with some spin addfed so even if it isn't a ridiculous amount, his Howitzer should be stronger.

@Sora and buff riku but Nine amped himself with lighting and then got blitzed and murdered. He even combined his lightning with the lasers and wouldn't the lasers at the very least be lightspeed for being faster or at on par with Aoyamas laser beamswhich is stated to be light

I finally just read the TUM manga because I'm bored but the one thing that was interesting was that Deku's face gear that he never wears actually protects him like a gas mask[[1]] bit the thing is I'm pretty sure that TUM isn't canon but I'm guessing his mask is gonna be used again in the main series.

Okay so Re-Destro was using 100% on Dark Shadow, yes his legs broke and I'm not saying he should scale. But it was indeed 100%, the things on his back, which I'll call wings, only appear on his 100% Stress form.

Here, Here, and Here you see wings at 100%.

No wings at 80%.

Not saying he scales, but I'm taking back when I said we don't know what percentage he was using.

I know this is not the place but I am too lazy so I will be quick. Shouldn't Deku and Bakugo scale just to 1/2 of the feat that they both had done by combining their energies? I also have a question: Are the movies canon material? Because it doesn't seem.

The movies are indeed canon, let me find the thread again.

What do you mean, the only feats I can think of that have Izuku and Bakugou working together already cuts the results in half.

We consider the movies canon because they don't contradict the manga, as far as I know, have movie only characters acknowledged in manga, and are recognized by Horihoshi. At least, I think that's how we do it.

For good reason, the wiki tends to be pretty harsh towards canonizing movies since they can just throw scaling all out of whack and not everyone is up to date.

Well Dabi caught Hawks by suprise but his flames do hurt him.

And yeah, Dark Shadow matched ReDestro, though there's probably more context.

I don't think so ? From what it looked like he was only formed a head and probably couldn't even move because the rest of his body was in a slushy state.

Back