• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

I mean he gave him a chance and didn't comply and Twice was very powerful so I understand Hawks...though I'm still very pissed and possibly have shed a single tear.

Oh yeah, Hawks was right in his actions... but still I'm in an emotional state where I hate him right now, like a lot, like I want Dabi to burn his goddamn face off, once again I'm amazed I'm rooting for the villains here, I want them to win this arc

I hope Twice's OP power comes bcak in some fashion, whether in Nomu Form or even if Shigaraki takes it to honor him

Cause it was set up too much to just be gone forever

The doctor did have a copy of Twice's Quirk since he gave it to a Noumu, imaging Shigaraki having it as well would be something.

Shigaraki probably gonna have a lot of quirks after he wakes up and starts stealing them from all of the pros around him

Just occurred to me that the reason Shigaraki will likely be able to steal One For All is because he'll have the ability to have unlimited quirks unlike Nine who couldn't steal it because it was basically multiple quirks

I mean even All For One couldn't steal One For All. Not because it was multiple quirks, but because it needs consent to be passed on.

Season 5 Anime got confirmed, I mean no duh after how well the movie did, but still, good to know

My Villain Academia here we come

It's nice to see black whip. At first I thought it was black with a red highlight but it's actually black with a green highlight which is also cool.

It was literally fire, in more ways than one ovo

Chadeavour was badass.

I love Endeavor so much now, like I like him a lot more than All might, and this fight was just the absolute most beautiful one of the season, better than Deku vs Overhaul and Deku vs Gentle in my opinion by a small amount

Overall... I don't wanna have to wait for Season 5 and My Villain Academiaƒÿ¡

If All Might is the Superman of MHA, I'd say Endeavour is the Iron Man of MHA. Starts off a scummy guy but overtime tries to redeem himself

Just read the new My Hero chapter too, I feel like Shigaraki's literally just about to finish the experiment, wake up, and grab Mirko's leg and well... bye bye rabbit

Back