• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

Dark Shadow was able to grapple with 100% Stress Re-Destro. Shouldn't that count for something since he wasn't automatically overpowered? And, wouldn't his prosthetic be designed to withstand the force of his Quirk's power; It would stupid if they gave Re-Destro a prosthetic leg that couldn't handle Stress' power and expect him to use his Quirk.

He wasn't expecting to fight today, why would he be wearing legs meant for combat? The problem is that Re-Destro wasn't the one attacking, he was stopping Dark Shadow's attack, if it was the other way around then DS would scale without question.

He isn't out of the fight either way, so we might see the two go at it again. Please note that DS being 8-A wouldn't be a problem, it's just that this justification isn't good enough. At best we need to wait and see what Re-Destro says about it, we may get a clear explanation.

Though 8I would say it looked like Re-Destro's legs snapped apart instead of being crushed by pressure so maybe they were for combat but they accidentally snapped. This doesn't add much but yeah.

Okay so the other heroes rising spoiler thread just reached 500 comments so...yeah what can we just discuss heroes rising stuff here like we've been doing ?

Why do you keep posting spoilers? I Forgot to remind myself not to look at this thread until tomorrow since this keeps happening. It's a little annoying.

It would be better if you delete the spoilers. Links are fine, direct posts saying what happens arent

Why, is there something special about it?

Edit: Oh I get it, some Nine backstory drawn and written by Horokoshi. Also very funny that it's nine pages.

It could be the same, maybe he comes out with an even stronger version of the AFO Quirk than the original. Though it's possible it'll be something completely different, can't tell yet.

It's said to be unlimited power that Tenko will get, so I imagine All For One, but there's no limit on how many quirks he can have without consequence

Why exactly does Muscular scale to All Might and Izuku's feat? I heard Izuku being equal to All Might was strictly a thing for the movie. I can understand monster Overhaul since that was a much stronger Izuku, going beyond full capacity but Muscular was fighting a much weaker and tired Izuku who only had one arm iirc.

What are you talking about, the Muscular fight happens after the movie and it's not like Izuku's 100% magically got weaker at the end. There's zero reason Muscular shouldn't be Low 7-B, Izuku being tired from training doesn't make his punch weaker, especially when he states his 100% punch is the same as All Might's power during the fight.

Uh wait why did Overhaul's durability in his last form get put to unknown with this reasoning? (Survived multiple hits from Deku using Full Cowl 100%, albeit all of his limbs easily blew off in the process)

His limbs weren't blown off by 100% Izuku, that was just extra fluff adding for the anime version. His body was completely intact, just look at this. Izuku blowing off his limbs with his punches was an anime only moment.

[[1]][[2]] Yo can we use this to maybe get a calc to Nine's speed since seen here Nine was able to block Katsuki's explosions after it was fired since you can see that he doesn't have his shield up so Nine was able to react to the explosions after it was fired.

Spoilers for Chapter 266
Wow... this is a new feeling, I actually hate Hawks right now, I can't believe this, I feel bad for the villains and want them to get their revenge, legitimately I want Dabi and the villains to kill Hawks, like I'm mega rooting for the villains here, please let Shigaraki wake up and have a "I am here moment" and have him kill them all! Jeez Horikoshi, you're amazing for making me root so hard for the villains
My Hero and Kimetsu no Yaiba have not been kind to my emotions this week

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
My Hero and Kimetsu no Yaiba have not been kind to my emotions this week
It's even worse for me since I also read Vigilantes. The latest chapter that came out today makes it seem like or at least kinda implies a pretty important character whose status has been unknown for like 15 chapters is dead. This week has not been a good week for most of my favorite characters.

No, surviving fire attacks no longer scale to durability. This means fire resistance, at best he gets 8-A resistance or just plain resistance. Either temperature based attacks aren't seen as feats of durability.

Legitimately f*ck Hawks if what happens is confirmed, also wild prediction, eventually we getting Nomu Twice

Back