• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

Therefir said:
From what I read in the thread about the tier+ jumps, Deku's feat needs to be even closer in order to be 8-B+ (1.1x).
I actually checked back on that thread, and all that was agreed on is that it needs to be less than 1.5x, so 1.15x seems reasonable. I'd say making it something like "8-B, possibly higher with 20%" except the higher portion is shown as City Block level+ on stats like Attack Potency, Durability, etc. seems fair

Endeavor isn't just punching it normally, he's propelling his fist with his flames. Considering his fire has 8-A force behind it that's not surprising. Honestly that helps show the High-Ends there are 8-A, since it wasn't one shotted by a fire propelled punch from Endeavor.

Edit: Gonna need a new thread.

TheRustyOne said:
Endeavor isn't just punching it normally, he's propelling his fist with his flames. Considering his fire has 8-A force behind it that's not surprising. Honestly that helps show the High-Ends there are 8-A, since it wasn't one shotted by a fire propelled punch from Endeavor.
Edit: Gonna need a new thread.
Wouldn't that fall under this since he did it with a physically propelled strike rather than a piercing beam of flames that pierced/burned/vaporized things.

"Please note that Striking Strength doesn't automatically scale from Attack Potency unless there are Feats suggesting otherwise. For example, if a character used their strongest energy blast to vaporize a city, it would only scale to their physical strength if they were able to harm opponents that can withstand the aforementioned energy blast, or vice-versa."

His own feats and scaling are from piercing, burning, vaporizing, but this was still a physical attack boosted by his flames. Could compare it to like characters that use ki or whatever energy system to enhance their physical strikes. Just that it's not universal in MHA

Back