• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

How this looks like for Todoroki's profile? I put Half-Cold at the start since that's supposed to be his first and main element.

What do you mean? I doubt Endeavor's most basic fire attack suddenly got stronger than Todoroki's Wall of Flames. I doubt he even got stronger at all.

It'd probably be better to organize it in order of potency like most other profiles. There is always the option of adding a note or standard tactics tab explaining that he usually uses Half-Cold.

I reorganized the profile to put Half-Cold at the end.

Tetsucabrah said:
So are the High Ends stronger than USJ Nomu or not?
No, unless you think Endeavor can disintegrate All Might.

Also, the Noumus that appeared in the chapter were these ones.

You are right.. fortunately he still have his feat about casually overpowering a Zero Pointer, so he will be 8-B.

Therefir said:
Also, the Noumus that appeared in the chapter were these ones.
No it wasn't, the Noumus that appeared was a white one eyed Noumu, a green Noumu with Tool Arms, and the USJ Noumu. The Hosu Noumu have a white winged Noumu, a green four eyed Noumu, and the black Noumu with no eyes. The Black Noumu had two eyes, only the USJ Nomu can fit that bill since we've only seen two black Noumus that aren't High-End.

Note: I don't believe that the High-Ends are stronger than the USJ Noumu too, I just wanted to correct that part

What we should do is get separate keys for todoroki:

Tier: 8-C physically, High 8-C with Half-Hot, 8-B with Half-Cold, Low 7-C with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall | 8-C physically, 8-A with Half-Hot, 8-B with Half-Cold, Low 7-C with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall

AP: Building level physically (Stronger than Deku), Large Building level+ with Half-Hot (Can vaporize a large ice glacier in a few minutes), City Block level+ with Half-Cold Effortlessly froze a Zero-Point Bot), up to Small Town level (Could create a huge ice structure in the Sports Festival. Froze a portion of a forest in an instant) | Building Level physically (Stronger than before), Large Building Level+ up to Multi-City Block level with Half-Hot (Stated to be comparable to Endeavor's Hellflame by All Might), City Block level+ with Half-Cold Created a large column of ice without freezing himself.), up to Small Town level

Speed: Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can somewhat keep up with Stain. Capable of reacting to Iida's Recipro Burst, while Deku and the rest of the students were completely blitzed by it), Supersonic (His ice was able to travel at these speeds in the Final Exams Arc), Supersonic attack speed with Half-Hot (Likely comparable to his ice) | Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Supersonic+ attack speed and movement speed with Half-Cold (His ice is now comparable in speed to 8% Deku), Supersonic+ attack speed with Half-Hot (Likely comparable to his ice)

Keys: U.A Beginnings Saga | Rise Of Villain Saga

Could his Half Hot get a "likely 8-B" rating? It's never claimed to be weaker than his ice, and he did that High 8-C feat while heavily suppressing himself, since he hasn't fought Midoriya yet.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Could his Half Hot get a "likely 8-B" rating? It's never claimed to be weaker than his ice, and he did that High 8-C feat while heavily suppressing himself, since he hasn't fought Midoriya yet.
true he didn't even emit any flames during said feat and didn't put in any effort.

Todoroki having City Block Level+ Fire in the U.A Beginnings Saga doesn't seem to be farfetched. It should be Comparable to his ice in my opinion. But I think we still need calcs

No reason, he massively inflated the results and it was still 8-B. The actual results would be less than his High 8-C calc, since at most we can only assume he froze the surface.

His stats are fine as is.

When Shigaraki wakes up he's going to get a new key right?

If so than what are we going to call his key from when he fights Re-Destro?

Pre Surgery and Post Surgery for the keys sounds good. I don't want to lose that Shigaraki since that him at his strongest without any modifications.

Back