• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Heroes... Sorta (Izuku Midoriya vs Edd Gould) [5-0-0]

I think this one goes to Edd, if we're restricting Deku to 5%. The only advantages I can really give Deku is that he has more combat experience (maybe, his 5% restriction could mean we're using a less experienced version of him), the fact that he has stupid high pain tolerance, and that he's real good at coming up with solutions on the fly to help him gain an advantage (Really good combat intelligence).

However, PowerEdd just seems to have better range, higher AP, and higher Durability. Not to mention fire, ice, and energy manipulation, something that Deku at only 5% may struggle with more than he would at higher percentages.

Currently, I think Edd takes this one.

So what like Stain Arc? If that’s the case he should still be able to do some damage with the skill advantage and small AP difference. A lot of Edd’s advantages aren’t new to Deku at all and he’s likely to be taking things less seriously here. Deku also has wind pressure to attack with.

So what like Stain Arc? If that’s the case he should still be able to do some damage with the skill advantage and small AP difference. A lot of Edd’s advantages aren’t new to Deku at all and he’s likely to be taking things less seriously here.
UA Beginnings Deku, so that would be a part of it. I'ma be honest, I don't know too much about Edd, but looking at his profile, I personally thought Edd has an advantage. However, I do think that Deku would take this more seriously and has more skill.

I do remember Edd kinda being goofy and in that video he’s basically just messing around even against the villain who’s just his neighbor so they kinda just squabble with violence

Eddie already has the AP advantage though delta has more hax then Eddie I think imma go with Deks with this one plus even though Eddie has the military episode for exp Delta has lots more exp lol
Delta beats another Eddsworld character fra

My question is, Edd's durability seems higher than what Deku can deal with 5%, so how can Deku damage Edd?

My question is, Edd's durability seems higher than what Deku can deal with 5%, so how can Deku damage Edd?
Just because his durability is higher than deku’s AP doesn’t mean he can’t do damage altogether. Edd does not have invincibility. Deku is far smarter as well, and nothing in edd’s arsenal is something Deku hasn’t already seen or can counter. If Deku hits him enough times (Which is something that 5% would excel in helping him do, considering he can dodge attacks from super experienced villains like stain in tight spaces, meaning he has more than enough agility to help him out here) then the damage will stack up.

Back