• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Speed Equalized, Star vs Saitama?

Considering Saitama's nature, would he give his name and let Star touch him?
Like… is it an actual fight, or is it “Saitama stands around and let’s his opponent perform every move they have before attacking once”?

If it’s an actual fight, he wins instantly without effort.

If it’s not… well, the best thing she’s shown to do is her heart-stop ability. But your heart stopping doesn’t end you instantly. The second he recognises actual pain suddenly in his chest is when he’d take the fight seriously, and then Star dies instantly.

Saitama would definitely give his name to Star if she asked. He gave it to Boros; an alien who wiped a city off the map seconds after arriving.

I've been dying to do an AFO vs Black sperm match, but I want to wait to see how this fight goes. It might be a stomp because sperm can't fly the only thing sperm has going for him is the sheer number of them. If he tries to spread out the trillions of sperm, then he might actually be able to avoid being instantly killed, but I don't see it as a win condition.

Villain_Hunt_Arc_100%25_Deku%27s_Power.png

Deku one-shots Monster King Orochi.

Small Planet level Deku confirmed.

Btw i wanted to make Chisaki (fused with Nemoto) vs Kokushibo, but i'm unsure about it
if his overhaul works as a one shot then Chisaki should win hands down in a speed equalized fight, if it doesn't then I don't think he can get past Kokushibo's regeneration, and if there is no speed equalization, then Kokushibo blitzes Chisaki

if his overhaul works as a one shot then Chisaki should win hands down in a speed equalized fight, if it doesn't then I don't think he can get past Kokushibo's regeneration, and if there is no speed equalization, then Kokushibo blitzes Chisaki
his overhaul literally works as a one shot. He also doesn’t need speed equalizing he’s def mhs as well via scaling

That's for the 8-A, right? How about the 8-B?
Didn't notice that, seems like he is upscaling from High 8-C+ I think, which means baseline 8-B or 11 Tons.

I disagree with that completely and I don't remember that rating ever being accepted. He blocked an attack from a High 8-C+ character, I don't see that as reason for upscaling. He didn't one shot him or massively overpower him, he just blocked his attack.

Didn't notice that, seems like he is upscaling from High 8-C+ I think, which means baseline 8-B or 11 Tons.

I disagree with that completely and I don't remember that rating ever being accepted. He blocked an attack from a High 8-C+ character, I don't see that as reason for upscaling. He didn't one shot him or massively overpower him, he just blocked his attack.
I always wondered why we don’t upscale all the 10.5 ton characters to 11 tons, assuming it was post training.

Also, what happened previously? All the class 1-A low tiers were 8-B and are back at High 8-C

I do need help with pixel scaling some things from Heroes Rising (specifically Bakugou's final explosion against mummy, and one of the one's used against nine)

I always wondered why we don’t upscale all the 10.5 ton characters to 11 tons, assuming it was post training.

Also, what happened previously? All the class 1-A low tiers were 8-B and are back at High 8-C
None of them are 10.5 Tons, they're 8.12 Tons or close to that. And that's for 8% characters or JT Arc Bakugo.

5% is only 5 Tons or something, can't remember the exact number.

I do need help with pixel scaling some things from Heroes Rising (specifically Bakugou's final explosion against mummy, and one of the one's used against nine)
I've already done both of those, Mummy explosion is worthless due to the shape of it.

And Nine's explosion is High 8-C+ or 8.12 Tons.

oh ok (If I may ask why is mummy's shape making it worthless?)
The explosion is too narrow to use the formula, a calc group member who came recommended me that at least the explosion should be somewhat uniform.

Back