• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Imagine being the strongest woman in the world, set to potentially surpass the greatest hero in history, serve the most powerful nation in the world and birthed heroism itself as it's number one hero, AND to lead a legion of American fighter jets packed with lasers to show up in some Japanese manga series to beat up the bad guy only to die in just 5 out of three hundred thirty-three chapters and counting; not even getting the grace that other Japanese lass had. That is plain misery right there. At least she's getting her vengeance against the Shiggies.

Well.

Get ****** Shiggy and AFO.

She actually booby trapped her own quirk and it’s ******* killing them and destroying their other quirks. What an absolute goddess.

Please for the love of god destroy super regeneration, that shit needs to go, I’m tired of it.

Also now I wonder how he’s even going to get rid of that quirk. Give it to a Nomu is like the only possible way he’s getting out of this.

Also **** Hori for killing Star, I don’t care how much damage she does, I wanted a new character to stick around for a little while. So unless her vestige somehow gets to the heroes, I disagree with this choice of killing her. I wanted to see her and Deku talk, or her and All Might.

Any other issues are gone though, she’s beating AFO’s ass and I’m loving it LMAO. His own hubris and stupid ego strikes back once again. Nice quirk stockpile loser. Maybe stop underestimating heroes when you think you have them beat. I thought All Might drove that into your skull last time, potato head.

going to put on shigaraki and ryukos profile that the fight was made with pre-S&S fight key
So

U.A. Beginnings Saga |
Yakuza Arc |
Awakened |
All For One?

Do we still need to note that he was incomplete when he first used AFO?

Incomplete AFO (Pre-S&S Fight)

Incomplete AFO (Post-S&S Fight)

Complete AFO

Or had his body already acclimated itself/already completed after his first fight using AFO?

I wish Star got to speak with Deku but honestly this is hilarious. I know King already said he wants hyper regen gone but imagine if Decay is what’s destroyed instead. She’s already started ripping Shiggy apart right?
Pretty sure Decay and All For One are, for worst case scenario, going to be the only two quirks left by the time they get rid of New Order.

But imagine she just kills AFO LMAOOOOO.

And who knows, maybe he’ll push her power onto a Nomu and they’ll capture the Nomu or something, idk. Anything to have her be featured more is fine by me. If she really is gone though she left on a VERY high note.

Seeing AFO realize that he absolutely ****** up and is stuck in a basically unwinnable situation until some backup arrives, and that their quirk stockpile is getting destroyed, AND that they didn’t even gain New Order, is such a cathartic sight.

This is grade A material right here.

so I realized something, the only quriks shigaraki can't replace are just decay and Regen and afo. He can replace the rest with the real physical afo who has copy's of the rest of the quriks 👀

Pretty sure Decay and All For One are, for worst case scenario, going to be the only two quirks left by the time they get rid of New Order.

But imagine she just kills AFO LMAOOOOO.

And who knows, maybe he’ll push her power onto a Nomu and they’ll capture the Nomu or something, idk. Anything to have her be featured more is fine by me. If she really is gone though she left on a VERY high note.

Seeing AFO realize that he absolutely ****** up and is stuck in a basically unwinnable situation until some backup arrives, and that their quirk stockpile is getting destroyed, AND that they didn’t even gain New Order, is such a cathartic sight.

This is grade A material right here.
AFO/Shiggy might be returned to zero in a sense which gives Deku time to reach 100% for the final showdown. I’d probably cry form laughter if this act of arrogance on AFO’s part not only destroys his stockpile but let’s Shigaraki come kill him properly with his vestige dead

so I realized something, the only quriks shigaraki can't replace are just decay and Regen and afo. He can replace the rest with the real physical afo who has copy's of the rest of the quriks 👀
Ye, he’s going to kill/steal everything from the OG AFO after this. Which is perfectly fine, we need Shigaraki on the villain throne after all, not the old guy. Also it’s hilarious because this was OG AFO’s plan. So he’s ******* himself over by being so egotistical and thinking Shigaraki can do whatever he wants.

Absolutely deserved.

Also it seems Star’s vestige is trying to separate AFO and Shigaraki. She’s biting in Shiggy while grabbing AFO’s arm. So I think she’s going to completely undo the “mind meld” personality thing. If so, AFO is actually going to be screwed since Shigaraki will be fully in control of his completed body, not sharing it.
lmao RIP potato head

Inb4 Shigaraki/AFO pass New Order onto Spinner so he can actually have a real presence.
Spinner would die instantly because AFO can’t remove the rule of “New Order will revolt.” If anyone tries using it, New Order will just kill them.

Sure would be nice if the heroes had someone who can actually talk to the quirk New Order and has experience dealing with vestiges.

:)

That or AFO is gonna pass it on to a Nomu who dies or something and she’s gone forever.

Spinner would die instantly because AFO can’t remove the rule of “New Order will revolt.” If anyone tries using it, New Order will just kill them.

Sure would be nice if the heroes had someone who can actually talk to the quirk New Order and has experience dealing with vestiges.

That or AFO is gonna pass it on to a Nomu who dies or something and she’s gone forever.
afo is super desperate here and I love to see it, all for one really must hate buff blonds lol

Horikoshi can eat dirt for killing my girl Star and Stripe. Still, it's nice seeing AFO prove he learned nothing from fighting All Might twice and got his ass kicked from his super fangirl.

Horikoshi can eat dirt for killing my girl Star and Stripe. Still, it's nice seeing AFO prove he learned nothing from fighting All Might twice and got his ass kicked from his super fangirl.
AFO is just like Freeza when it comes to learning from his mistakes just look at Kamino he did the same thing he did in the first fight underestimate how far a cornered hero can go

Alright. What's going with today's leaks-

WHAT THE ****

Mt06v0w.jpg

so what power would S&S have for her makeing her vestige to have the power to Detroy peoples powers from the inside if they absorbed her power or soul or whatever

Back