• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Warning: Dumb Sarcasm Below.

In World Heroes, 100% Deku begins punching at such speed that his attacks begin changing colours, from red to blue, and changes the colour of the room and creates flashes of light. Clearly, this is a result of Color shifting, which objects travelling close to the speed of light or as fast are capable of doing. Clearly this is a relativistic to LS feat.

Artistic liberty doesn’t exist.

Hey, can someone summarize all the points against the scaling?
I'm not going to argue I just want to compile them for discussion in the CRT.

Hey, can someone summarize all the points against the scaling?
I'm not going to argue I just want to compile them for discussion in the CRT.
Better to just wait for tomorrow IMO.

(Depending on the precise wording of what is being proposed, and for who, arguments against it may be different compared to another proposal for instance. So I'm reserving my arguments from now on until I see precisely what is being argued for)

Prime All Might would upscale from the High 7-A calc, right? Because if Weakened All Might ≈ Endeavor, Prime All Might should be massively above that feat

I'd like to mention that I recalc the Heroes Rising feat, using a better shot of the island and higher quality scans. But it seems like you all have already notice.

The smash was High 6-C to Low 6-B for the KE of blowing away the clouds, but cloud density is seemingly becoming a problem due to how that varies at certain heights. Along with air displacement, and something about longitudinal wave and how vacuums aren't formed when an explosion goes off. But our calcs assume all air is moved, which would create a vacuum but they usually don't.

I'm not certain if this is even right, but I've been hearing a lot of stuff and it's too confusing for me. So it's best to not even try and calc the KE of the storm being blown away until that is sorted out. The calc I made is just the strength of the shockwave they made, which is like an explosion.

I'd like to mention that I recalc the Heroes Rising feat, using a better shot of the island and higher quality scans. But it seems like you all have already notice.

The smash was High 6-C to Low 6-B for the KE of blowing away the clouds, but cloud density is seemingly becoming a problem due to how that varies at certain heights. Along with air displacement, and something about longitudinal wave and how vacuums aren't formed when an explosion goes off. But our calcs assume all air is moved, which would create a vacuum but they usually don't.

I'm not certain if this is even right, but I've been hearing a lot of stuff and it's too confusing for me. So it's best to not even try and calc the KE of the storm being blown away until that is sorted out. The calc I made is just the strength of the shockwave they made, which is like an explosion.
Great Explanation

"Direct hit" is assumed when we don't actually see where the Nomu was when the explosion went off. It's a plot inconsistency if they're betting all of this on an attack that doesn't really measure up to how strong they know the Nomu.

The brain being exposed is not a weakness. Mirko's kicked the Nomu in the brain before and that didn't kill it.
That false because they were sure they hit it infact they hit their target with both the lasers and the nuke the problem was they taught that target was shigaraki, so yes we are sure it was a "direct hit"

Bigggg factss bro

All this talk Abt the nuke scaling characters waaay up(which I believe is true) but I still haven seen a scale of the explosion, the heat from the initial fireball of an intercontinental missile is around 200 million degrees Fahrenheit for just one of them, I could do it but I'm kinda tired if it's been done link me

He could have done it all on one post.
First of all that makes no sense you can’t respond to two people in one post, second I’m not spamming I’m simply talking you know like a thread is used for? Im sending different things and nothing offensive so stop hassling me for no reason or
Just cuz I corrected u

So, could Base Star scale to the nuke at all? At least the shockwave of it?? She was pretty dang close, and I don’t think she used her giant as cover since she was beside it not behind it.

So, could Base Star scale to the nuke at all? At least the shockwave of it?? She was pretty dang close, and I don’t think she used her giant as cover since she was beside it not behind it.
nah the explosion detonated on sea floor star is abover her giant and a couple hundred meters further away from the explosion

Back