• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I doubt the Nomu was dying, considering we’ve seen Nomu’s regen from JUST a head. This Nomu had most of his whole body intact and was conscious enough to hear and carry out an order.

I think it just had most of its insides pulverised and so couldn’t flap its wings to fly or stop itself, but it was very still much alive. I don’t remember ever seeing a Nomu die without its brain being destroyed or heavily affected.

I doubt the Nomu was dying, considering we’ve seen Nomu’s regen from JUST a head. This Nomu had most of his whole body intact and was conscious enough to hear and carry out an order.

I think it just had most of its insides pulverised and so couldn’t flap its wings to fly or stop itself, but it was very still much alive. I don’t remember ever seeing a Nomu die without its brain being destroyed or heavily affected.
That makes judging durability for Nomu to be difficult. If it took what would ordinarily be a lethal amount of energy but it survived purely because it could regenerate over time, then scaling becomes questionable.

I have a sandbox of Star's profile, and others that are effect by this.

I believe these are the ratings, Shigaraki should not only be capable of withstanding a single missile. But he took multiple 100% punches from Izuku, who is stronger than he was during the events of Heroes Rising (High 7-A+). And the feat was performed with the air pressure coming from his punch, while Shigaraki took direct hits.

I think baseline High 7-A+, or 2.65 GT is a good rating for him and the High-End Nomu. (Of course these ratings can change depending on the direction of the CRT, and this isn't complete.)

Yes we should all probably wait until that thread, I'm just hoping to publish Star's profile whenever that is possible. Also Mirko's ratings are not really all together right now.
Feels like Deku’s profile should be High 7-A at 45%, and far higher with 100%. Endeavor stated that Deku is superior to him, and Endeavor fully scales to the 7-A calc

Feels like Deku’s profile should be High 7-A at 45%, and higher with 100%. Endeavor stated that Deku is superior to him, and Endeavor fully scales to the 7-A calc
There is no 7-A calc, and Endeavor has no reason to fully scale to the High 7-A calcs.

But please talk about scaling in the CRT thread that I linked above.

Interesting how whatever happens to Star’s giant seems to effect her, as long as it’s not damage (as in, the explosion at point blank). The missiles were going to rip her arm off as she says. She’s in her base strength, so maybe we could get a gauge for her strength using that missile catching feat?

There is no 7-A calc, and Endeavor has no reason to fully scale to the High 7-A calcs.

In ur sandbox, u have Endeavor at High 7-A tho

Where’s the thread in ur comment? Cant see it

Why ppl think anyone scales to the nuke , shigaraki literally said they just stunning him waiting for something big that will entirely vaporize him in one shot and that was the rockets, from this alone we can be sure he dosent scale to the attack directly at all and since shigiraki > nomu means the nomu also didnt get directly hit by it which would make sense too since we know shigaraki hid away from the attack + they probably couldnt see/vaugly saw or not clearly saw him since he was being pinned under the lazers underwater and they r quite high in the air plus we dont have a shot or a panel showing the nomu getting direcly hit the rockets either .

So at best u can scale the nomu to tiny amount of the explosion which the further u are the weaker it gets and scale shigiraki to even less since he hid away from it . Hell wasnt the nomu up in the air when it was shown which is nowhere near where the rockets hit ?

Why ppl think anyone scales to the nuke , shigaraki literally said they just stunning him waiting for something big that will entirely vaporize him in one shot and that was the rockets, from this alone we can be sure he dosent scale to the attack directly at all and since shigiraki > nomu means the nomu also didnt get directly hit by it which would make sense too since we know shigaraki hid away from the attack + they probably couldnt see/vaugly saw or not clearly saw him since he was being pinned under the lazers underwater and they r quite high in the air plus we dont have a shot or a panel showing the nomu getting direcly hit the rockets either .

So at best u can scale the nomu to tiny amount of the explosion which the further u are the weaker it gets and scale shigiraki to even less since he hid away from it . Hell wasnt the nomu up in the air when it was shown which is nowhere near where the rockets hit ?
Not gonna argue with most of wat Ur saying cuz we already have but we can say for a fact that they hit that nomu with the full force of that attack

You're better off posting in the CRT here; https://vsbattles.com/threads/my-hero-academia-america-brings-upgrades-revisions.127222/

In just a few hours there are many things to say against the calculation, which is ... at least something weird:
1) It is a cloud calculation.
2) in the comments of the calculation "Timmy Mortero" made his own version, resulting lower.
3) the number of kilometers is impossible.
4) Since we still do not have official height, we use "All Might", but most likely "Star and Stripe" is smaller than "All Might", so when we are given the official height of the character the difference height will affect the calculation (the giant is 1000 times bigger than it, so if it is even 10 cm smaller it would mean that the giant is 100 meters smaller, and this would affect the pixel scaling).
5) possible OUTLIER.

Back