• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think the downscaled people who are baseline High 6-C need "at most".

We know from them backscaling that they aren't as strong as people who scale to the calc itself, but they're still comparable.
I share this sentiment, yeah. Same could be said for the current "At most 7-A" characters. The downscaled rating makes the "at most" unnecessary

Now I'm going to move onto the scaling, there is a lot to go over so please look as much of this over as you can before making any decisions.

Now for the scaling. I'm not going to go over everything that's already been accepted and is being used. I will just generalize the changes and show sandboxes.

The accepted calculations are:

Deku's 100% Attack Potency (Joint Training Arc) - 114.37 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level) (Supporting feat)

Near High-End Nomu's Durability - 139.35 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Intercontinental Cruise Punch's Attack Potency - 4.33 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level+) (Supporting feat for Tier 6 in general, no one scales to this)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Final War Arc) - Mach 17155 (Sub-Relativistic) (Supporting feat)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Dark Hero Arc) - 0.13c - (Relativistic)

TLDR: all of the High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic characters will become Relativistic.

This is excluding Number 6 and Koichi, who don't scale to any of this. In fact Koichi's scaling to Endeavor was agreed to be removed awhile ago, as Endeavor wasn't attacking Koichi seriously as he never used his Flashfire Fist. So Koichi's second key speed rating will just scale to Overclock's normal speed.

The AP upgrades will turn all of the 7-A+ to High 7-A characters to High 6-C. The At most 7-A+ characters will downscale to At most High 6-C, baseline 100 GT.

Verse Page: Showing the numbers they all scale to.

Sandbox 1: The majority of characters who'll be scaling to High 6-C and Relativistic, both new and old.

Shoto's All-Out War key becomes his Final War Arc key, as there's no reason to have both of them.

Same is true for basically anyone else who has an All-Out War key or Final Act Saga key. Tsukuyomi is an exception, as he has a different rating from his Final War Arc self.

Sandbox 2: Burnin's profile concept, Gentle's profile update, along with the changes for Koichi's speed.

To explain Burnin's scaling. Onima and Burnin are holding back two different Hell Spider "webs", they aren't connected. So they're both holding back a single attack. Burnin' is holding the attack back and Kido is taking care of whatever gets passed her. She was also shown to be injured from fighting Near High-Ends for over half an hour.

Sandbox 3: 8-B characters who won't be High 6-C, but are being upgraded in some way or form. Either in speed or just higher into 8-B.

Twice's new look for his profile is being suggested as well. Having a varies rating for his Double Quirk as he can make clones of other people with different strength.

All Might: All Might profile updated, making it a different sandbox because tabbers really don't like | that symbol being used.

All For One: All For One's new profile, I've switched his keys around to match with All Might's.

Tomura Shigaraki: Shigaraki's new profile, and I have a suggestion regarding this. I propose Shiggy gets a separate profile for his AFO or Post-Surgery self.

Please take note of Shigaraki's new abilities as well. How does what I have look? Don't hesitate to give any suggestions if you agree.

Katsuki Bakugo (Final Act) and Katsuki Bakugo (Pre-Final Act): Yeah, that's right. I'm suggesting we split Bakugo's profile in the same way we do with Izuku's.

How does what I have look? Feel free to give any suggestions on improving this if you agree.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act): Since we don't know what percentage he is using, we're rating his new usage of his Quirk as just One For All until we're told otherwise. If we get confirmation this is 100% Full Cowl we'll just label it as that, and if it isn't we'll label it by whatever percentage it is.

Take note of Izuku's new abilities with Gearshift as well.

5 Times Fa Jin : This was suggested to me recently and I had similar thoughts. It's believed that Izuku's max Fa Jin energy storage should be 5X his own AP. As Izuku was capable of storing the energy from his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which was 5 rapid Detroit Smashes. With Gearshift it's an unknown amount higher, but Fa Jin should have a "max" limit of 5X his own AP. This suggestion would raise 45% Izuku's Fa Jin to 500 Gigatons.

Note: Faux 100% is not 500 GT in this case, just that 500 GT would be the max amount of energy he can store and unleash. As we aren't told Faux 100% was his max limit. Especially when he charged that energy just by flexing his legs or with repeated squats.

If this someone leads to stacking "multipliers", I'm going to give a disagree faster than Gearshift.

Current Izuku's Fa Jin would be 696.75 GT and Large Island level+. This currently wouldn't scale to anyone, as this attack blew a hole into Shigaraki's body. Shigaraki might scale with his Quirks in the future, but I highly doubt anyone else except for that would scale to this.

Agree or Disagree with this?

Do not hesitate to tell me your opinions, if you think something is wrong or maybe there could be more or maybe that I'm missing something.

Do not hesitate to tell me your opinions, if you think something is wrong or maybe there could be more or maybe that I'm missing something.

If you noticed I did try, for some characters, to add references and pictures/scans to their abilities as well.

But that was becoming a bit impossible since I was trying to do it for every profile, so I'm holding off on that and will do it on my own time later.
look good to me But I have a slight doubt 5 times Fa Jin for this multiplier. Why can't it be used with speed? I remember that Fa Jin had increased all physical abilities. That should be combined with speed, isn't it? 🤔

ok but imagine we still gave prime AM and his tier a 60x Multipler, We'd be seeing 6-B Mha here
I do like how it looks

I share this sentiment, yeah. Same could be said for the current "At most 7-A" characters. The downscaled rating makes the "at most" unnecessary
At that point Might as well give them a "At least 6-C (Island Level+) At most High 6-C" so it actually makes sense this is not a serious suggestion

• What's the reason behind Jeanist's Unknown speed rating? Is his Quirk really that inconsistent that we can't put a proper speed rating on it?
  • I was going to point out that Ryukyu specifically does not need an "At most" in her rating, but I guess everyone else who had that had it removed.
  • Mirko being faster than a plane isn't really a good supporting feat for her Relativistic rating. Though it can be reworded that she is compared to Hawks in that same scan.
  • Need to put that High 6-C+ on Deku's tier
  • Just to confirm, we are currently not gonna add Bakugo's presumed Quirk Awakening speed rating?
  • Also, Bakugo injuring Shigaraki's face should be a notable feat, even if put on the durability negation part of his AP

Why her specifically?
Her feats aren't any less impressive than other characters who just got a plain High 6-C ratings. Like Crust.
Her being overpowered by Shigaraki eventually isn't an anti-feat, nobody else in that battlefield could restrain a speeding Shigaraki the way she initially did in the first place, as far as I can tell.

• What's the reason behind Jeanist's Unknown speed rating? Is his Quirk really that inconsistent that we can't put a proper speed rating on it?
  • I was going to point out that Ryukyu specifically does not need an "At most" in her rating, but I guess everyone else who had that had it removed.
  • Mirko being faster than a plane isn't really a good supporting feat for her Relativistic rating. Though it can be reworded that she is compared to Hawks in that same scan.
  • Need to put that High 6-C+ on Deku's tier
  • Just to confirm, we are currently not gonna add Bakugo's presumed Quirk Awakening speed rating?
  • Also, Bakugo injuring Shigaraki's face should be a notable feat, even if put on the durability negation part of his AP
1: Wasn't suppose to be.

2: Yes it was.

3: Added Hawks mention. It's there since it's on her profile currently, though it may become something for her movement speed in a future CRT on that stuff.

4: I've already done that. We don't put + signs in the tier section, only in the AP/Dura/SS section.

5: Bakugo gets nothing from his awakening here. Speed or AP.

6: Dammit, I thought I did that already.

Kingofwolves999

That might be alright, is anyone else okay with that? Not sure how to label it though.

Ngl we need to give Mirko the straight up Relativistic and not only give it to her combat and reactions. She is straight up compared to Hawks in terms of flight speed, and Hawks has Relativistic all-around

Movement Speed is an entire thing that might end up being changed massively in the future. Maybe not, I'm not fully sure yet.

But right now the pilot was just comparing the plane speed to either of them.

Mirko struggled to land hits on the High-Ends when they woke up while Hawks could still land hits on Hood just fine. And he'd been awake for over ten hours.

And even in a slower state he can still keep up with AFO in battle. I say Hawks is faster than her all around, but she's just somewhat comparable.

It's there since it's on her profile currently
Yea I'm just taking this as a chance to suggest stuff even if it's not about newly introduced changes.

Bakugo gets nothing from his awakening here. Speed or AP.
You mean to say that Bakugo's Awakening is not included in his profile, yes?

I agree with Jeanist's speed being updated to what everyone else has, though only with reactions and combat speed obviously.

And even in a slower state he can still keep up with AFO in battle. I say Hawks is faster than her all around, but she's just somewhat comparable.
This is how I see it.
Hawks>Mirko>Endeavor in terms of speed overall.

Yeah Hawks is definitely faster but the fact she was brought up in the same convo as him implies a degree of relativity, so I would still give her Relativistic movement speed

Yeah Hawks is definitely faster but the fact she was brought up in the same convo as him implies a degree of relativity, so I would still give her Relativistic movement speed
Disagree with this reasoning, as you’re essentially putting Mirko on Prime AM level speed, which she definitively is not at. Her “being in the same convo” just means she’s regarded as fast alongside Hawks/is one of the faster heroes, it does not scale her directly to him without feats backing her up. If anything it just means “she and Hawks would outspeed this plane easily” which doesn’t say much for her against Hawks.

She also has anti-feats against this, with how she performs fighting the High Ends being much worse than how Hawks performs against Hood and (while severely nerfed) AFO.

Her feats aren't any less impressive than other characters who just got a plain High 6-C ratings. Like Crust.
Her being overpowered by Shigaraki eventually isn't an anti-feat, nobody else in that battlefield could restrain a speeding Shigaraki the way she initially did in the first place, as far as I can tell.
So you think she should scale to 139 GT?

Shigaraki broke both of her arms with one attack and was able to eventually dig through both of her hands.

She isn't scaling to that value, she has to downscale. She's baseline for stopping his jump, somewhat harming High-Ends with her claws, and survived Shigaraki hitting Endeavor into her, even if she was knocked out for a bit of time. Which is high enough for her.

Shigaraki broke both of her arms with one attack and was able to eventually dig through both of her hands.

She isn't scaling to that value, she has to downscale. She's baseline for stopping his jump, somewhat harming High-Ends with her claws, and survived Shigaraki hitting Endeavor into her, even if she was knocked out for a bit of time. Which is high enough for her.
Ok.

Weird that Ryukyu is weaker than Mount Lady

Wondering if any AP/Speed calc that was previously deemed an outlier are now usable, now that the top tier has been upgraded to such a level

I can see that Todoroki has the high-6-C durability, why does he have it this time and not before? before it was said that he and Dabi didn't have 7-A+ Durability because they damage enemies with their insane temperatures and not the impact force....which I always thought was stupid but what made you change your mind?

While you folks know my view on both Nagant's cross-country shot and the "high-near-high-end" Nomu scaling, this is a really good thread with a ton of good arguments.

I can see that Todoroki has the high-6-C durability, why does he have it this time and not before? before it was said that he and Dabi didn't have 7-A+ Durability because they damage enemies with their insane temperatures and not the impact force....which I always thought was stupid but what made you change your mind?
Pretty sure we decided on that before he got smacked in the face with a Jetburn, which is > Endeavor’s. Don’t remember the exact thread but a lot happened last revision that has been explained further with this arc that helps scaling.

Also it was DEFINITELY before Dabi straight punched him in the face with Flashfire, then got hit with Phosphor Shoto’s Paleflame Blade.

The blunt force produced by the Todorokis is still a bit of a gray area, because they don't really do it consistently.

The High 6-C ratings given to them and a lot of other characters that end up scaling to that value is all due to Geten and Dabi clashing, which I guess is considered to be an actual blunt force clash of High 6-C proportions due to Dabi's flames clashing with Endeavor in Heroes Rising (a feat which was ******* weird by the way, because instead of properly cancelling each other out, the two opposing flames kinda mixed together and blew up which makes the feat a bit wonky).

So with scaling you somehow end up with Mount Lady apparently scaling to it somehow because she took an attack from Geten.

Shadowbokunohero

Now for the scaling. I'm not going to go over everything that's already been accepted and is being used. I will just generalize the changes and show sandboxes.

The accepted calculations are:

Deku's 100% Attack Potency (Joint Training Arc) - 114.37 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level) (Supporting feat)

Near High-End Nomu's Durability - 139.35 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Intercontinental Cruise Punch's Attack Potency - 4.33 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level+) (Supporting feat for Tier 6 in general, no one scales to this)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Final War Arc) - Mach 17155 (Sub-Relativistic) (Supporting feat)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Dark Hero Arc) - 0.13c - (Relativistic)

TLDR: all of the High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic characters will become Relativistic.

This is excluding Number 6 and Koichi, who don't scale to any of this. In fact Koichi's scaling to Endeavor was agreed to be removed awhile ago, as Endeavor wasn't attacking Koichi seriously as he never used his Flashfire Fist. So Koichi's second key speed rating will just scale to Overclock's normal speed.

The AP upgrades will turn all of the 7-A+ to High 7-A characters to High 6-C. The At most 7-A+ characters will downscale to At most High 6-C, baseline 100 GT.

Verse Page: Showing the numbers they all scale to.

Sandbox 1: The majority of characters who'll be scaling to High 6-C and Relativistic, both new and old.

Shoto's All-Out War key becomes his Final War Arc key, as there's no reason to have both of them.

Same is true for basically anyone else who has an All-Out War key or Final Act Saga key. Tsukuyomi is an exception, as he has a different rating from his Final War Arc self.

Sandbox 2: Burnin's profile concept, Gentle's profile update, along with the changes for Koichi's speed.

To explain Burnin's scaling. Onima and Burnin are holding back two different Hell Spider "webs", they aren't connected. So they're both holding back a single attack. Burnin' is holding the attack back and Kido is taking care of whatever gets passed her. She was also shown to be injured from fighting Near High-Ends for over half an hour.

Sandbox 3: 8-B characters who won't be High 6-C, but are being upgraded in some way or form. Either in speed or just higher into 8-B.

Twice's new look for his profile is being suggested as well. Having a varies rating for his Double Quirk as he can make clones of other people with different strength.

All Might: All Might profile updated, making it a different sandbox because tabbers really don't like | that symbol being used.

All For One: All For One's new profile, I've switched his keys around to match with All Might's.

Tomura Shigaraki: Shigaraki's new profile, and I have a suggestion regarding this. I propose Shiggy gets a separate profile for his AFO or Post-Surgery self.

Please take note of Shigaraki's new abilities as well. How does what I have look? Don't hesitate to give any suggestions if you agree.

Katsuki Bakugo (Final Act) and Katsuki Bakugo (Pre-Final Act): Yeah, that's right. I'm suggesting we split Bakugo's profile in the same way we do with Izuku's.

How does what I have look? Feel free to give any suggestions on improving this if you agree.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act): Since we don't know what percentage he is using, we're rating his new usage of his Quirk as just One For All until we're told otherwise. If we get confirmation this is 100% Full Cowl we'll just label it as that, and if it isn't we'll label it by whatever percentage it is.

Take note of Izuku's new abilities with Gearshift as well.

5 Times Fa Jin : This was suggested to me recently and I had similar thoughts. It's believed that Izuku's max Fa Jin energy storage should be 5X his own AP. As Izuku was capable of storing the energy from his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which was 5 rapid Detroit Smashes. With Gearshift it's an unknown amount higher, but Fa Jin should have a "max" limit of 5X his own AP. This suggestion would raise 45% Izuku's Fa Jin to 500 Gigatons.

Note: Faux 100% is not 500 GT in this case, just that 500 GT would be the max amount of energy he can store and unleash. As we aren't told Faux 100% was his max limit. Especially when he charged that energy just by flexing his legs or with repeated squats.

If this someone leads to stacking "multipliers", I'm going to give a disagree faster than Gearshift.

Current Izuku's Fa Jin would be 696.75 GT and Large Island level+. This currently wouldn't scale to anyone, as this attack blew a hole into Shigaraki's body. Shigaraki might scale with his Quirks in the future, but I highly doubt anyone else except for that would scale to this.

Agree or Disagree with this?
This is the main stuff currently being discussed. The calcs that seem to be acceptable as of now and the new scaling.

Bakugo and Shigaraki are being suggested to get split profiles like Izuku does. Bakugo between his Pre-Final Act and Post-Final Act self.

Shigaraki between his Pre-AFO and Post-AFO surgery, whatever we want to call it.

Another big one is Izuku's Fa Jin having a "max" energy hold of 5X his own AP. Since he was capable of using Fa Jin to store the energy of his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which is just 5 rapid Detroit Smashes, and release it all at once in one attack. Note: No one would scale to this.

This is completely incorrect. Only Mount Lady and Cementoss scales to Geten. And Mount Lady would still scale to a comparable level regardless due to Machia. She affected him far more than anyone other character has in the series, excluding AFO. And has taken hits from him while enraged at this point.

The majority comes from the High-Ends and Shigaraki scaling.

Another big one is Izuku's Fa Jin having a "max" energy hold of 5X his own AP. Since he was capable of using Fa Jin to store the energy of his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which is just 5 rapid Detroit Smashes, and release it all at once in one attack. Note: No one would scale to this.
Is there any possible arguments to be made that can apply the multiplier to speed as well ? Also would the AP increase affect Dura

Shadowbokunohero

This is the main stuff currently being discussed. The calcs that seem to be acceptable as of now and the new scaling.

Bakugo and Shigaraki are being suggested to get split profiles like Izuku does. Bakugo between his Pre-Final Act and Post-Final Act self.

Shigaraki between his Pre-AFO and Post-AFO surgery, whatever we want to call it.

thank you this was helpful

Is there any possible arguments to be made that can apply the multiplier to speed as well ? Also would the AP increase affect Dura
We don't know if Fa Jin produces recoil like that, but it'd only apply to that moment of energy release if it does. Izuku's way of using Fa Jin's energy like with Blackwhip to make Blackchain wouldn't be 5X higher since he isn't release the energy all at once.

No this doesn't apply to speed. He would need to actually mention speed to consider that, but he only talks about his Quintuple Smash charging his Fa Jin.

In fact him storing the speed like that would mean Fa Jin is 5X faster than Gearshift, since he was using Gearshift in Top Gear during this moment. That's obviously not the case since Gearshift is meant to be far faster than what Fa Jin can unleash. While Fa Jin is stronger but slower. Combining both together gives Overdrive.

Izuku being so late was because Fa Jin wasn't fast enough without the Blackwhip slingshot. But Gearshift could do it instantly.

Thanks for the clarification, i agree with the scaling and suggestion finally a multiplier win for MHA

For travel speed, even supersonic is impressive for most verses let alone MHS considering how rare it is.

Right now I think most MHA travel speed feats come from:

1. All Might in Vigilantes (2 of them across massive distances)

2. Deku (still very few)

3. Iida (transonic)

4. and Gigantomachia (terrible speed feats given the statements given in the manga but at least he usually crosses like 100km so it's large distances)

Because of all this, I do wish that Relativistic speed scaling was supported by more feats rather than Nagant's bullet when we don't even know where Nagant was when she made the shot against Shigaraki.

Even for combat speed, none of the other characters being scaled to Deku's 45% have Danger Sense which is basically precog and one of the major reasons Deku could even avoid Nagant's bullets in the first place.

And as of right now, even Shigaraki who is constantly compared to Prime All Might actually has no speed feats of his own that put him in the same level as Deku. His best speed feat is a supersonic travel speed feat. That's about it.

He has never shown a single feat comparable to Faux 100% in terms of movement speed. And he obviously doesn't have Danger Sense.

I do feel like a speed jump from supersonic/hypersonic to relativistic for the entire verse needs way more evidence than what we have now.

I do feel like a speed jump from supersonic/hypersonic to relativistic for the entire verse needs way more evidence than what we have now.
Faux 100% could travel hundreds of meters before Nagant’s bullet could reach Overhaul. Imo this is already a solid support for the true pinnacle of travel speed in MHA, especially considering that it was compared to Prime All Might in speed

Transonic - Mach 0.8 - 1.2

Supersonic - Mach 1.2 - 5

Hypersonic - Mach 5 - 10

High Hypersonic - Mach 10 - 25

Beyond this people don't even know wtf they are talking about.

MHS - usually Mach 50+ but that's only on Fandom.
  • Other sites will say stuff like Mach 1000 to Mach 8810
  • This is a freakingly massive jump by the way.

Sub-Rel - Some sites say Mach 8810 or 1% Light Speed to 4% Light Speed.
- And even 4% to 10% Light Speed

Relativistic - 87403 - 437015 (is this even accurate.
  • Mach 8810 and above.
  • 437015 - 874030
(The numbers have become so huge they lose meaning. Every site saying their own shit.)

For a verse where the resident speedster surprised people by going transonic, we have supersonic transformation Edgeshot, and 99% of characters can't even break the sound barrier, elevating the speed beyond the supersonic/hypersonic ranges to a hundred or a thousand times that should at least have some evidence.

Like what will happen if there's other actual speed statements in the future cause we all know full well Hori isn't putting anyone at relativistic speeds. It will just be another JJK downgrade debacle.

Of course some verses like One Piece are immune to this, but if someone watches Luffy get outran by someone whose top speed is 200km/hr then look at their rating, deep down they know what's up.

You won't even feel good looking at the ratings when the author keeps pumping out a bunch of anti-feats. Best to keep things down to earth from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back