• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"My analytical prediction predicts your analytical prediction and everything that you will do" (Sasaki Kojiro Vs Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)

Giannysmag

He/Him
Both are 9-B
Speed is Equalized
Fight takes place in an open field
5vzd6to3kyo61.jpg
5v7a23vten991.jpg

But Horikita, I've never considered you an ally, not even for a second. Not you. Not Kushida. Not Hirata. People are nothing but tools to me. All of them. I don't care what I have to do to win. I don't care what I have to sacrifice. In this world, winning is everything, and in the end, I'm going to win. That's all that matters (Ayanokouji Kiyotaka): 0

Have you ever lost yourself, and found you trained until the sun rose? Have you ever cried, tears of gratitude for those that made you stronger? Have you ever felt, love towards your opponent in a fight to the death? Oh forget it, i'm sorry i asked. There's no way
you ever have (Sasaki Kojiro): 2

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Kojiro's profile isn't linked

Anyways, his Analytical Prediction is on some form of super crack, like, just look at his profile and you will understand. Yeah, Kiyotaka edgy boy can read the opponents strength and fighting Style from a glance from what I'm reading..... but Kojiro can predict entire played out fights perfectly without knowing his opponent, and scan his opponent over the most minuet details.

However he sorta canonical jobs from what i remember so this does put him at a disadvantage.

However he sorta canonical jobs from what i remember so this does put him at a disadvantage.
Well the Poseidon fight is kinda special since Pos literally wouldn't attack him if he stayed out of range which is why he just sat down and started thinking

Well the Poseidon fight is kinda special since Pos literally wouldn't attack him if he stayed out of range which is why he just sat down and started thinking
No, I mean when he was alive. Didn't he job against all those fighters and only really wanted to win against Musashi?

No, I mean when he was alive. Didn't he job against all those fighters and only really wanted to win against Musashi?
I don't think it would matter too much in this fight. SBA says that both combatants are in character but will try to win. Sasaki could have defeated most of his opponents in his fights but he instead studied them to better his swordsmanship then once he was satisfied, he simply surrendered. It just so happened that the one fight where he didn't was against an opponent who can actually beat him which resulted in his demise. Assuming this is Sasaki at his peak, he wouldn't have anything to learn from Ayanokoji and thus would have no problem going all out.

I don't think it would matter too much in this fight. SBA says that both combatants are in character but will try to win. Sasaki could have defeated most of his opponents in his fights but he instead studied them to better his swordsmanship then once he was satisfied, he simply surrendered. It just so happened that the one fight where he didn't was against an opponent who can actually beat him which resulted in his demise. Assuming this is Sasaki at his peak, he wouldn't have anything to learn from Ayanokoji and thus would have no problem going all out.
So who do yall actually vote for?

So who do yall actually vote for?
Sasaki
And thanks for the rundown, appreciated

Sasaki skillstomps. His AnaPre is so many leagues above whatever Ayanokouji coud ever muster its not even funny.

Back