• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama, in character, probably wouldn't use Observation Haki, as that would likely be too boring for him. He wants a good fight, so looking into the future to win would probably be out of character.
Also, couldn't GER just return the very action of Saitama taking these power's to zero anyways? lol
There's also the fact that Ultimate Kars just... Wouldn't die
And also Kira just goes "click" and kills the mf with the first bomb, Second Bomb if for some reason Saitama figures out it's a bad idea to be near Kira

Cant Saitama just atomize Kars though sheer force? Yeah he’d prob lose part of his fingers due to kars acid, but still.

Simply by knowing where someone is at the present moment and seeing where they are going that can be done, with minor precog on top of those senses that is easy
Also seriously that is literally just Fujitora sensing them
If what you're saying is true, then why when Enel could't dodge Enel's attacks when he started to make them bounce?

Saitama, in character, probably wouldn't use Observation Haki, as that would likely be too boring for him. He wants a good fight, so looking into the future to win would probably be out of character.
Also, couldn't GER just return the very action of Saitama taking these power's to zero anyways? lol
And also Kira just goes "click" and kills the mf with the first bomb, Second Bomb if for some reason Saitama figures out it's a bad idea to be near Kira
we already know GER stomps I don't think that's something that needs to be argued

Yeah, at the first battles, but then understanding that there are many starnge people with many strange powers that he can't see or that could kill him without a good battle he will start using it, and looking into the future for Saitama would a faster way to understand if he will have a good fight so he doesn't have to wait for his enemies' attacks
If he has low-Godly regeneration yes, and even if he had one of Saitama's punches would be strong enough to send him into space

Yeah, at the first battles, but then understanding that there are many starnge people with many strange powers that he can't see or that could kill him without a good battle he will start using it, and looking into the future for Saitama would a faster way to understand if he will have a good fight so he doesn't have to wait for his enemies' attacks
This is Conjecture and not exactly applicable as a 100% likelihood. There is little evidence to suggest Saitama would act this way, as even after facing stronger and more dangerous opponents, Saitama seldom assumes anyone else would be on their level or similar.

This is Conjecture and not exactly applicable as a 100% likelihood. There is little evidence to suggest Saitama would act this way, as even after facing stronger and more dangerous opponents, Saitama seldom assumes anyone else would be on their level or similar.
I'm not talking about power level, i said that he would use haki to know if his enemy has a stand or not, because everyone he fights start using it and many of his opponents start saying "i'll defeat you with the power of my stand", and the other thing that would make him suspicious is that everyone can a random power (children, adults and even animals)

As I said, this is still conjecture, yes everyone could hypothetically have some random, op power, but no, Saitama would not use the Haki to tell if their stand does or doesn't do something, because there is no indication that he would consider any of them a threat even though they could have such a power.

As I said, this is still conjecture, yes everyone could hypothetically have some random, op power, but no, Saitama would not use the Haki to tell if their stand does or doesn't do something, because there is no indication that he would consider any of them a threat even though they could have such a power.
But Saitama to fully understand what is the opponents' powers would use haki and he would do that because he wants to know if that's going to be a good fight or not, if he uses observetion haki he will know if that's going to be a good fight or not without having to start a battle. And maybe he could see them as a threat since if he doesn't use haki, he will never know what his enemy's gonna do and what he has to fight, and he knows that he can't even damage the stand

Dude. What does conjecture mean to you? All you are doing is hypothesizing and saying what Saitama will do without even providing a shred of evidence to support the claims. Saitama would want to not use Haki because it would be too boring. If he uses it, it will spoil most possible good fights because he'll already know how to win. Hence, he won't use the Haki unless it's a major threat that he knows to be such. And Saitama has no reason to assume that these guy's are threats, because even after fighting characters he got serious for, he didn't assume anyone else would be on their level in his own story. He would likely just fight someone op, and then if he beats them, think that they were one of a kind. That's in character from the way he acts. He won't use Haki because it's too boring, and he won't assume everyone is a threat because he never does.

Dude. What does conjecture mean to you? All you are doing is hypothesizing and saying what Saitama will do without even providing a shred of evidence to support the claims
Obviosly i'm hypotesizing since Saitama never had this kind of power and never fought enemies with this kind of power, litterally almost everything that is made in this wiki are conjectures
Saitama would want to not use Haki because it would be too boring. If he uses it, it will spoil most possible good fights because he'll already know how to win.
Saitama would want to use haki because for him it would be a faster way to know if he's going to have the battle he ever wanted and will not create false hopes, like what happened with Asura. And it won't spoil anything, since he will only see his enemy's first moves and that doesn't automatically tell you how to win and that wouldn't be possible since the fight Saitama wants is a physical fight with someone equal to him
And Saitama has no reason to assume that these guy's are threats, because even after fighting characters he got serious for, he didn't assume anyone else would be on their level in his own story. He would likely just fight someone op, and then if he beats them, think that they were one of a kind
I agree that he won't see everyone as a threat, but he will still understand that in this world there are many people with an invisible power and at least he would be curious of what kind of power those people have

As much as I like to clown on the guy
Does Saitama have anything to deal with Alien X
No-Memes-15.jpg

I added Alien X's victory, so now i think that Saitama will fight against his greatest enemy, Dragon ball

So Saitama's strenght will increase infinitely and Zamasu won't be able to damage him, so i think it's inconclusive
not sure you looked at the profiles, but they one shot him to hell and back. he wont have the chance to have his strength increase.

Everything should start with the fight against Goku, since Saitama will appear on Earth and Goku in character would be the first to accept a fight against someone

Even so. Saitama lack's the AP to do much here, right?
He will easily defeat Goku in his normal forms, the problem would be against the godly forms, but due to Saiyan's nature Goku wouldn't one shot him, he would be interested in Saitama's increasing power. So Goku would let his opponent getting stronger to see what is his limit

Back