• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stat Fodder Army Tournament

Can't have a fodder army without elite fodder

Can't have a fodder army without elite fodder
Eh, why not. I'll list em later

How about the Promethean Watchers? They're actual dogshit on their own without any Prep Time to set up a few Crawlers or Turrets, though they do have the ability to grab thrown weapons and toss them back at the thrower, as well as an 8-A Shield albeit they can only cast it on other people that isn't themselves.
Since there's no limits said about how many suggestions a user can make, I'm throwing a Second Combatant into the Ring. The Hunters from Prototype, specifically the Leader Hunters, are basically the second strongest Fodder in the verse behind Koenig and they usually hunt with a pack of Normal Hunters though they do sometimes fight alongside other Leader Hunters.

I'll need to check, but I don't think it's particularly quick, I'll try and get a clip or something when I get some more free time
Coming back to this, and while I don't have a clip, I was told it's apparently quite fast after asking, however the range on it is ass, only a couple meters
Could just restrict the Egg Magician part of the army if need be

Since there's no limits said about how many suggestions a user can make, I'm throwing a Second Combatant into the Ring. The Hunters from Prototype, specifically the Leader Hunters, are basically the second strongest Fodder in the verse behind Koenig and they usually hunt with a pack of Normal Hunters though they do sometimes fight alongside other Leader Hunters.
Type 6 immortality is kinda suspicious and I should probably specify that it is 1 candidate per user

Thrashers could spawn when a fully grown fungal spore comes into contact with a nearby zombie, causing it to mutate into a Thrasher. It is highly advised that the player(s) keep the fungi at bay by shooting them every now and then to decrease the chances of Thrashers appearing.
It's from the call of duty wiki fandom so i guess thrasher's spore only works on zombie

Back