• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wonder of u, d4c love train (maybe), Vanilla ice, maybe tusk act 4, sticky fingers, the hand (maybe), death 13, and heaven's door, made in heaven, heaven ascension dio and jotaro, cheap trick, sethan, and the darbys
This is JoJo from part 1 to part 6 (please no spoiler).
  • Against Vanilla ice Saitama will use observetion hak and his senses to understand where he is and where he will be when he turns back to the normal world and win
  • For sticky fingers why he should lose?
  • With the hand i don't think the user is smart enough to use properly and Saitama can still use haki and his incredible speed
  • Death 13 traps you in your dream and doesn't permit you to use your stand, that's why he's letal, but Saitama is strong enough to survive even without a stand
  • idk haven's door and made in heaven
  • with cheap trick there is no fight, so i think it is incloclusive
  • with sethan his speed, senses and again haki to reduce the effect or avoid his stand
  • he just doesn't play with the darbys

This is JoJo from part 1 to part 6 (please no spoiler).
  • Against Vanilla ice Saitama will use observetion hak and his senses to understand where he is and where he will be when he turns back to the normal world and win
Stands have layered invisibility, why would observation haki work here? people who usually should be able to see vanilla ice couldn't without using a niche trick. saitama wont be able to see vanilla ice.
idk haven's door and made in heaven
heaven's door can write whatever it wants into the person it effects, he can (and does in character) write 'cannot harm rohan kishibe' into his opponent. Saitama cant do anything against him.

made in heaven outspeeds and just resets the univese.
with sethan his speed, senses and again haki to reduce the effect or avoid his stand
Saitama has to avoid anything that casts a shadow, so not as easy as your saying it is. and he still doesn't know what these stands do, unless you are giving them prior knowledge which in that case this entire round is just bullshit since he didn't in previous rounds.

Stands have layered invisibility, why would observation haki work here?
Because stands are a projection of spiritual energy and i asked if observetion haki could let him see the spiritual energy of the opponent, then i said that he could watch in the future to see where he has to go to avoid his enemies attacks
people who usually should be able to see vanilla ice couldn't without using a
After a vampire in front of him disappear and an invisible ball starts to destroy anything in the house where he is, he will avoid the destruction and seeing in the future he will predict where the invisible ball will go to avoid it, and when the guy comes out to see where Saitama is he will receive a punch
made in heaven outspeeds and just resets the univese
Can't Saitama use time travel?
heaven's door can write whatever it wants into the person it effects, he can (and does in character) write 'cannot harm rohan kishibe' into his opponent. Saitama cant do anything against him.
Saitama could use observetion haki, but if he writes that Saitama time travel and places himself between himself of the past and Rohan, so the past himself has the time react against Rohan and knock him out
Saitama has to avoid anything that casts a shadow, so not as easy as your saying it is.
Saitama has a massively FTL+ speed, that's why i think that in the moment he starts becoming younger he will immediately go away from there and start watching in the future

Because stands are a projection of spiritual energy and i asked if observetion haki could let him see the spiritual energy of the opponent, then i said that he could watch in the future to see where he has to go to avoid his enemies attacks
too bad its layered invisibility, and no one has given me feats of them seeing things that are usually invisible to people who can see invisible things.
After a vampire in front of him disappear and an invisible ball starts to destroy anything in the house where he is, he will avoid the destruction and seeing in the future he will predict where the invisible ball will go to avoid it, and when the guy comes out to see where Saitama is he will receive a punch
'Avoid destruction' is out of character, moot point. as far as he knows it's invisibility, not cream's void manipulation
Can't Saitama use time travel?
Infinite speed says no.
Saitama could use observetion haki, but if he writes that Saitama time travel and places himself between himself of the past and Rohan, so the past himself has the time react against Rohan and knock him out
react to what? you failed to give me feats of hakai seeing things that are invisible to people who already see invisible things. theres nothing for him to react to.
Saitama has a massively FTL+ speed, that's why i think that in the moment he starts becoming younger he will immediately go away from there and start watching in the future
it took a few seconds before jotaro began to deage. he'd have to stand there for a lot longer to notice what it does.

also, he wouldn't be able to see into the future if he's effected by Sethen, Saitama will deage by years in a moment, which not only puts him at wall level but loses his abilities he gained here, since he got them in his post-training key, and he'd be reverted to his pre-training key.

sethen just spams this until saitama turns into a fetus.

too bad its layered invisibility, and no one has given me feats of them seeing things that are usually invisible to people who can see invisible things.
Haki users can see the aura/life energy of an opponent and that's what stands are, so observetion haki will permit to Saitama to see stands.
I don't know what you're talking about when you say invisible things that cannot be seen by people that can see invisible things.
Avoid destruction' is out of character, moot point. as far as he knows it's invisibility, not cream's void manipulation
Haki gives Saitama a greater IR that will permit him to dodge automatically the invisible ball that is destroying everything and with advanced haki he will see that he can be killed by it.
For the thing of avoid destruction, he dodged and blocked attacks, like what he did with sonic, flashy flash, beat king, purple piccolo, Orochi final move, etc
Infinite speed says no.
Okay
react to what? you failed to give me feats of hakai seeing things that are invisible to people who already see invisible things. theres nothing for him to react to
IR and they can predict the enemies attacks and read their intents
he'd have to stand there for a lot longer to notice what it does.

also, he wouldn't be able to see into the future if he's effected by Sethen, Saitama will deage by years in a moment, which not only puts him at wall level but loses his abilities he gained here, since he got them in his post-training key, and he'd be reverted to his pre-training key.

sethen just spams this until saitama turns into a fetus.
His IR and other things gained with haki plus his incredible speed will permit him to dodge ecerything Alessi tries to do

Haki users can see the aura/life energy of an opponent and that's what stands are, so observetion haki will permit to Saitama to see stands.
I don't know what you're talking about when you say invisible things that cannot be seen by people that can see invisible things.
Give me a feat of them seeing layered invisible entities, other wise no, your just wrong and stop repeating the same wrong point.

Stand's invisibility is layered. you need a stronger version of enhanced senses to be able to see them then just 'seeing life energy'. give me a feat of them seeing something that that has layered invisibility.
Haki gives Saitama a greater IR that will permit him to dodge automatically the invisible ball that is destroying everything and with advanced haki he will see that he can be killed by it.
For the thing of avoid destruction, he dodged and blocked attacks, like what he did with sonic, flashy flash, beat king, purple piccolo, Orochi final move, etc
It's too bad in character wont use IR because thats in-character for him to let his opponent hit him. he doesn't know what cream does, stop giving them prior knowledge to better your point. he has no reason to believe vanilla ice can just erase him.
IR and they can predict the enemies attacks and read their intents
I already mentioned thats stupid to mention since he doesn't use IR in character, and predicting something you can't see is borderline impossible.
His IR and other things gained with haki plus his incredible speed will permit him to dodge ecerything Alessi tries to do
already mentioned he has no idea what sethen does, so he has no reason dodge. stop mentioning Saitama dodging. it's out of character against someone he doesn't know.

Last edited:
Give me a feat of them seeing layered invisible entities, other wise no, your just wrong and stop repeating the same wrong point.

Stand's invisibility is layered. you need a stronger version of enhanced senses to be able to see them then just 'seeing life energy'. give me a feat of them seeing something that that has layered invisibility.
I controlled and you're right, he can't see stands
It's too bad in character wont use IR because thats in-character for him to let his opponent hit him. he doesn't know what cream does, stop giving them prior knowledge to better your point. he has no reason
Well, for Saitama is in character to dodge his opponents, as i said when he lets his enemy to hit him is to test their strenght, but now he has a faster way to do so (seeing in the future), so he will see in the future and see himself being erased. Then he will start using his haki to see the future and see where he has to go to not being erased
I already mentioned thats stupid to mention since he doesn't use IR in character, and predicting something you can't see is borderline impossible.
Haki litterally gives you the power to read people minds to understand what they want to do and he has precognition to understand what will happen to his body
already mentioned he has no idea what sethen does, so he has no reason dodge. stop mentioning Saitama dodging. it's out of character against someone he doesn't know.
As i said precognition + telepathy, and as i said it is in character for him to dodge. For Alessi he doesn't really has to move since he can use conqueror's haki

As i said precognition + telepathy, and as i said it is in character for him to dodge. For Alessi he doesn't really has to move since he can use conqueror's haki
🗿... Even if Saitama can somehow see the future, he'll probably only see him getting turned into a fetus. He probably doesn't even know what he has to dodge since Sethen has layered invisibility.

🗿... Even if Saitama can somehow see the future, he'll probably only see him getting turned into a fetus. He probably doesn't even know what he has to dodge since Sethen has layered invisibility.
He will know where to go to avoid that and he will know what the opponent want to do against him since haki gives you the power to do so

Know what? he can't dodge something he can't see.
Of course you can if you have the right powers. Now imagine that the driver of an invible car wants to kill you, normally you wouldn't have any chance to survive, but with precognition you will understand where you have to go to not get hitten and with telepathy you will know where the driver will go, and with the help of your superior speed you won't have any problem

Of course you can if you have the right powers. Now imagine that the driver of an invible car wants to kill you, normally you wouldn't have any chance to survive, but with precognition you will understand where you have to go to not get hitten and with telepathy you will know where the driver will go, and with the help of your superior speed you won't have any problem
The thing is, Stan ain't nor is like an invisible car. While a person who could predict the future may be able know where an invisible car is headed, said person can't dodge an invisible stand that can turn someone into an infant.

The thing is, Stan ain't nor is like an invisible car. While a person who could predict the future may be able know where an invisible car is headed, said person can't dodge an invisible stand that can turn someone into an infant.
Saitama will know what kind of stand is in the moment Alessi thinks to use it, since that's how haki works, so Saitama will always know where Alessi direct his stand and that's even easier since Saitama can see the future, in that way he will know where he has to go to be transformed in a fetus and avoid that places. And Saitama can also speedblitz Alessi and his stand and also use conqueror's haki to defeat him without moving

Saitama will know what kind of stand is in the moment Alessi thinks to use it, since that's how haki works, so Saitama will always know where Alessi direct his stand and that's even easier since Saitama can see the future, in that way he will know where he has to go to be transformed in a fetus and avoid that places. And Saitama can also speedblitz Alessi and his stand and also use conqueror's haki to defeat him without moving
... too bad he still cant predict it since its ALL shadows in the area.

The stand travels in the shadow or he become every shadow of the planet?
that'd be kinda cool if it could do that, but no. the stand essentially hides itself inside Alessi's own shadow and acts as a 3D surface it can make as long as it's present within Alessi's shadow. assuming they aren't fighting at High Noon Alessi's shadow just shoots out and deages him without him being capable of seeing his shadow.

that'd be kinda cool if it could do that, but no. the stand essentially hides itself inside Alessi's own shadow and acts as a 3D surface it can make as long as it's present within Alessi's shadow. assuming they aren't fighting at High Noon Alessi's shadow just shoots out and deages him without him being capable of seeing his shadow.
Oh, okay. He will know where the shadow will go and what it will do since he can know that from Alessi's mind, and the precognition will show him where he can go to not become a fetus
For exemple, if he sees that turning to the left will make him younger he will go to the left .

Oh, okay. He will know where the shadow will go and what it will do since he can know that from Alessi's mind, and the precognition will show him where he can go to not become a fetus
Precognition will not help him here.

Assuming its your average precognition, where he'll see a few seconds forward he still wont see his stand, nor where to go as Precognition looks into the future, and thats it. it'll just show him being turned into a fetus, which might tell him to dodge but Sethen can simply begin to move towards him again and deage him.

again. Saitama has zero ways to even in some way percieve how the stand will move nor function towards him. Alessi needs a touch that lasts atleast half a second and he wins. Saitama will not keep up dodging that long considering he doesn't really do it that much. not due to stamina, but simply because someone who looks like alessi being capable of deaging him into a fetus would take him off guard

Precognition will not help him here.

Assuming its your average precognition, where he'll see a few seconds forward he still wont see his stand, nor where to go as Precognition looks into the future, and thats it. it'll just show him being turned into a fetus, which might tell him to dodge but Sethen can simply begin to move towards him again and deage him.

again. Saitama has zero ways to even in some way percieve how the stand will move nor function towards him. Alessi needs a touch that lasts atleast half a second and he wins. Saitama will not keep up dodging that long considering he doesn't really do it that much. not due to stamina
Precognition could help because if it show that going somewhere he will become a fetus the he will go somewhere else or will just knock him out. Even if Alessi moves the stand Saitama will know it because Alessi thinks to do so, with observetion haki people can read the opponet's mind and know what they're gonna do, so if Alessi decides to use his stand to turn Saitama into a fetus, Saitama will always know it.
but simply because someone who looks like alessi being capable of deaging him into a fetus would take him off guard
Saitama fought already many stands users, with strange powers that he cannot see and many strange users (animals too), so i don't think it will really take him off guard

Precognition could help because if it show that going somewhere he will become a fetus the he will go somewhere else or will just knock him out. Even if Alessi moves the stand Saitama will know it because Alessi thinks to do so, with observetion haki people can read the opponet's mind and know what they're gonna do, so if Alessi decides to use his stand to turn Saitama into a fetus, Saitama will always know it.
Problem with that. Alessi have a far better understanding and wont think 'i will send out my stand, which is a shadow and has a certain range to it to deage this man'

he's just going to 'send it out'. As far as Saitama is going to see is that it's just an area of effect of Alessi.

Problem with that. Alessi have a far better understanding and wont think 'i will send out my stand, which is a shadow and has a certain range to it to deage this man'

he's just going to 'send it out'. As far as Saitama is going to see is that it's just an area of effect of Alessi.
Even if he knows his stand, he will still think that he wants to transform his enemy in a fetus and where he's sending the stand, then with precognition Saitama will understand better the informations he received from Alessi's mind

But Saitama doesn't need to move, when he'll know what his does, he will just use conqueror's haki

Observation Haki is not that good at reading someones mind. It can't follow exactly what they are thinking
What do you mean? With observetion haki people knows exactly what their enemies are gonna do, every action. The only things that someone can do against this are stop thinking and not knowing where their attacks will go

What do you mean? With observetion haki people knows exactly what their enemies are gonna do, every action. The only things that someone can do against this are stop thinking and not knowing where their attacks will go
Yes it knows that for things it can see because it can SEE their future actions, It cannot see the future actions of a Stand just what the outcome of those actions is (which doesn't help him avoid death)

Yes it knows that for things it can see because it can SEE their future actions, It cannot see the future actions of a Stand just what the outcome of those actions is (which doesn't help him avoid death)
Seeing the future is for advanced observetion haki, with base haki you can know what your enemy will do, even if you don't see it, because you can "read" his mind

Seeing the future is for advanced observetion haki, with base haki you can know what your enemy will do, even if you don't see it, because you can "read" his mind
You can barely read their mind
You can read what they intend to do which is meaningless as the intention here would be to de age Saitama (which on its own does nothing other then saying that he will do that)

You can barely read their mind
You can read what they intend to do which is meaningless as the intention here would be to de age Saitama (which on its own does nothing other then saying that he will do that)
Not only that, he will also know where Alessi will send the stand and where he will move

Except not really, the entire thing comes from like 1 statement of reading intentions which isn’t good enough to be as good as you are saying it is
Boa Sandersonia told luffy what he was going to do and the direction of the attackand then dodged it, Enel and his vessels could do the same and Enel dodged luffy's gatling gun, and then there is Fujitora that can dodge and predict other people's attacks even if he's blind

Boa Sandersonia told luffy what he was going to do and the direction of the attackand then dodged it, Enel and his vessels could do the same and Enel dodged luffy's gatling gun, and then there is Fujitora that can dodge and predict other people's attacks even if he's blind
Simply by knowing where someone is at the present moment and seeing where they are going that can be done, with minor precog on top of those senses that is easy
Also seriously that is literally just Fujitora sensing them

Back